URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1633
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"New Drinking Game"

Posted by qwertypie on 06-10-08 at 10:22 AM
Take a shot every time Deanna mentions "Brad".
Good Lord, Woman -- Get. Over. It.

And if you really want to punish your liver, take a shot everytime she says "I know exactly what you are going through"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: New Drinking Game - potential spoiler alert!!"
Posted by Runnr3003 on 06-10-08 at 10:53 AM
LOL... No kidding... I am going to have my bottle handy next week when she spends a full hour talking to Chris about whatever she is going to talk to him about... I suppose we'll hear alllllllll about Brad this, and Brad that.. Oh yes, and how she 'knows what they are going through'

Slowly as this season has progressed, I've become less enchanted with Deanna. I can understand throwing a good temper tantrum once in a while, but over that silly barbque?? You gotta have a better scenario then that for a whopper like she threw. LMAOOOOOO So what if some of the guys wanted to wander off and sulk. I would have said 'Good.. you helped me make my choice a little easier you bums!!' My take on the situation was that she was pissed off because Graham went inside, and not outside flocking around her like the others were.

I also think that Graham speaks unclearly.. and he is either A) really weird, and really does like Deanna and he started to show us his extremely not so nice if not dangerous possessive side by the 'I dont want to be one of many' thing or B) this whole 'I dont want to share you or be one of many' thing is just an excuse because he really isnt that into her at all.
I cant tell yet...

Some of the other boards have said that Graham has a family emergency or something which makes him have an early exit when he is in the number 4 slot. No one has been able to verify if this its true or not, or what the emergency is. I've seen Graham's website too, he is a model in addition to being a basketball player. (and not a very pretty one if you ask me..) There has been some interesting chat about Jesse too having a girlfriend, thats possibly already married, that he texts too during the show, and breaks up with towards the end.

Jesse is not my favorite either, there is something about him that makes me believe he is not very geniune. Jason is my favorite thus far, but I'm afraid that whomever she picks it isnt going to last and I'd hate to see him get hurt. He is a true sweety, and I wish I would have met him when I lived in Kirkland!!!

The real estate market in the Kirkland area is fabulous!! Deanna would do very well there.

Posted by qwertypie on 06-10-08 at 11:56 AM
Good Heavens -- I blocked out that she would spend an hour talking with Chris. In the interest of preserving whatever few brain cells I have left, I think I should skip it.

Posted by realitytvwatcher on 06-10-08 at 03:46 PM
If you really want to get smashed, then add "he's really putting himself out there" or "I'm putting myself out here" to the game.

It was embarassing to watch Deanna act like that over the stupid BBQ. If she really felt ignored then she should have just quietly left and waited to see if anyone noticed.

Robert (aka Bobbie) was a baby overreacting to his name being spelled like that. Oh and then he's all upset that the guys want him to cook. You're a freaking "chef" and you always talk about cooking but how dare they want you to cook! Glad you're gone Robert. Note to Robert - your chest is not worthy of the open shirt look you were sporting last night. Who were you trying to fool?

Posted by Loree on 06-10-08 at 05:10 PM
After she was dumped by Brad DeAnna made a big deal out of how he shouldn't have led her on. She was especially upset that he told her he had already sent Jenni home. Which made her get her hopes up and think she was The One. But didn't she do the same thing to Fred? She could have just told Robert and Fred they were both going home. But no... in front of Fred she told Robert he was not getting the rose. So good old Fred gets his hopes up and DeAnna comes back and dumps him too. I guess she learned well from Brad, didn't she?

Posted by realitycoholic on 06-10-08 at 08:48 PM
EXACTLY what I thought when she pulled that stunt with Robert and Fred! Kind of the pot calling the kettle black, eh? Deanna was never one of my favorites--can we forget all of her snarkiness and rude comments during Brad's season? She really wasn't very nice and she's not acting very nice in her own season.

As for the drinking game, add all the times she says "Okayyyy", and you'll be wasted before the show is over...

**Work of arzt by PhoenixMons**

Posted by aggie1286 on 06-21-08 at 10:39 PM
If you really want to get smashed, take a drink everytime she says the phrase "you're breaking my heart" or "it's breaking my heart". Dear God, DeAnna stop with the sappy lines! AND THE WHINING! I couldn't stop laughing after that whole tantrum she threw at the BBQ...did you see all the guys?? I think they were all looking down so they wouldn't burst into laughter! If you want to throw a hissy fit over something, make it over something more than being slightly ignored at a little friendly get-together.

Also, if you feel like killing your liver even more, take a drink everytime that girl blinks! You'll be passed out in five minutes! LMAO!

Posted by qwertypie on 06-22-08 at 07:23 PM
LOL -- Welcome to the boards, Aggie! Looks like you'll fit right in