URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1630
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Amazing Racer 13.5"

Posted by Seana on 10-27-08 at 00:22 AM
Welcome to Bayon Temple.

We went to cool location after cool location this leg and managed to think up boring tasks at every one. How many floating villages will you see in your life? Not many, I expect. And the temple at Angkor Wat? Incredible. And at both places, you got to do dull, non-creative tasks. I'm frankly embarrassed for us as a show.

Nick and Starr: I'm surprised to see you in first place. It really was starting to look like that first leg was a fluke. So Starr, no broken arm after all. And by the way, "señor" is a Spanish word. In Cambodia, they speak Cambodian (Khmer), not Spanish.

Toni and Dallas: Second place! Well done. Though I am disappointed that Dallas once again has no idea where a country is that he's travelling to.

Terence and Sarah: I'm going to have to penalise you two for getting a speeding ticket. You know the producers are going to have to pay that for you, right? Next time, don't get caught.

Ken and Tina: You're all happy-couple-y this leg, but since you're stuck in 4th place, I bet you'll squabble more next week. Hmmm...let's watch this preview...

Kelly and Christy: For the love of all things good and holy, what show do you think you're on? What would make you think that you could just show up somewhere and do something that wasn't spelled out in the previous clue. I do not believe that you two are as intelligent as you think you are.

Andrew and Dan: You can't pump gas. Andrew doesn't know where Cambodia is any more than Dallas does. However, he blames is on his non-fancy education. Here's the thing: there are ways of learning about the world that don't involve someone else spoon-feeding you information. You could, oh, I dunno...read a newspaper. Or how about Time? The Economist? Newsweek?

Aja and Ty: You were 9 hours behind Ken and Tina at the start of this leg. It's not really a surprise that you've finished last and are being eliminated by me right this very second. Go feel the peace of the temple or something and then we'll ship you off to appreciate each other in Sequesterville.

Phil's sig courtesy of agman

Notes: Please keep the game in the game thread.

Nick is still available. If you'f rather not commit to a character, please by all means post as a boat or hay truck driver or a fish, maybe - be creative!

Table of contents
  • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5,Max Headroom, 10:53 AM, 10-27-08
  • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5,samboohoo, 11:42 AM, 10-27-08
  • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5,Colonel Zoidberg, 12:59 PM, 10-27-08
  • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5,Ontheroadagain, 07:07 PM, 10-27-08
    • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5,Max Headroom, 08:04 PM, 10-27-08
      • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5,beau_30, 08:53 PM, 10-27-08
      • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5,HauntedOne, 07:57 AM, 10-28-08
        • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5,warp_core breach, 12:33 PM, 10-28-08
      • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5,warp_core breach, 12:31 PM, 10-28-08
  • RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5,warp_core breach, 12:44 PM, 10-28-08

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.5"
Posted by Max Headroom on 10-27-08 at 10:53 AM
¿Habla español aqui?

No, wait, that was a few countries ago. After a few days they all start to blur together. If this is Tuesday, it must be Cambodia. Like I said, "Another day, another detour and roadblock."

Posted by samboohoo on 10-27-08 at 11:42 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-08 AT 11:43 AM (EST)

Dude, time is NOT of the essence here.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 10-27-08 at 12:59 PM
Oh hi, your friendly neighborhood wormhole here. Sorry about the fact that we stole all your interesting teams. Oh, what's that? You have two teams that don't like each other because of a sports bra? An unfaithful husband? A budding romance between the jock and the feisty girl? Yeah, my side of the wormhole comes out ahead in all major categories, including editing, attractive female DAWs, delivering on promises, and tongue rings per capita. Try again next time.

Posted by Ontheroadagain on 10-27-08 at 07:07 PM
Tina, oh, Tina, you finally use your head for something, when you banged it against roof on the boat, but then you couldn't find the clue in the echoing room. And how many times did you walk through that room before you found that clue. So I blame you for blowing our big lead.
Say, isn't that Starr looking good.

Posted by Max Headroom on 10-27-08 at 08:04 PM
C'mon Dad, you're too old. Besides, I only have eyes for Dallas.

*looks around for Dallas' momma*

*bats eyelashes at Dallas*

Posted by beau_30 on 10-27-08 at 08:53 PM
Hey sugar,

you mine If I follow you and nick around for awhile. My other buddies kind of ditched me..

Posted by HauntedOne on 10-28-08 at 07:57 AM
>C'mon Dad, you're too old.
>Besides, I only have eyes
>for Dallas.
>

You hear that Ken? Take your Botox wife and hit the bricks. She's mine. Now if I could only ditch mom for awhile.

Posted by warp_core breach on 10-28-08 at 12:33 PM
Aww, baby!!!! Be nice to the woman who brought you into this world (and who can take you out) and who raised you all by herself!! I'm just looking out for you, I don't want you to catch something...

Posted by warp_core breach on 10-28-08 at 12:31 PM
I'm watching you hussy!!

Posted by warp_core breach on 10-28-08 at 12:44 PM
Now you two floozy b!tches... leave my Dallas alone! He's a wonderful boy and wasn't doing anything to you, and besides, what's wrong with Teen Wolf... I think my boy looks handsome. No wonder your clever husbands left you! And if your husbands were one-tenth of what my baby is, you'd still be married...

Hey, isn't that your hair elastic in Starr's hair??