URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 163
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES"

Posted by OC TV Fan on 12-06-04 at 02:41 PM
NBCMV.COM has spilled the beans and shown us that the final two will be KELLY and JENN M. (just as the betting spoiler foretold)

Kelly will be overseeing the Polo match and on his team will be:
John
Elizabeth
Raj

Jenn M. will be doing the NBA charity event and her team will contain:
Pamela
Stacy R.
Chris
(wow I guess these are the only 3 that don't hate Jenn)
They show alot of shots of Pamela, so I wonder is she tries to take over the task from Jenn M.

Here is the link
http://nbcumv.com/photography.html

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"MOVED from General Discussion"
Posted by Bebo on 12-06-04 at 03:14 PM
Folks, this is the whole reason we have a Spoiler forum.

And it doesn't do any good putting the word SPOILER in the subject line if you spill the info in the first 200 characters of your post, since that appears in the preview text.

Please do not post spoilers in General Discussion.

"Sorry"
Posted by OC TV Fan on 12-06-04 at 03:47 PM
I was excited to see the final two and posted it to the wrong area. I hope I didn't piss anyone off. So sorry

"RE: SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES"
Posted by Pepito on 12-06-04 at 03:35 PM
Thanks for moving this to the Spoiler Section, Bebo. I LOVE spoilers, but some people love to be SURPRISED, and we need to respect that, too.

Yeh, Kelly and Jen, that's really no surprise... From the good choices that they have for their team members, it looks as if they were each allowed to choose their team from ALL the losers, not like last year, where only a small numbers of losers returned and were divided up between the Final Two (... you don't think Kwame had Omarosa on his team because he had a choice, do you?)

Posted by seahorse on 12-06-04 at 03:55 PM
It surprises me that the Apprentice producers do not guard their final contestants like Survivor or The Amazing Race.

Posted by okca on 12-06-04 at 04:47 PM
people who will be back to work with the final two
Jennifer M: Chris, little Stacy, Pamela
Kelly: Elizabeth, John, ?? (maybe Raj?)

no ivana so far—good!

Posted by OC TV Fan on 12-06-04 at 05:12 PM
Yes Raj is on Kelly's team, as you can see Raj stading in front of a green field with a red stripe on it (probably used for polo).

More importantly how do you think the teams were chosen?
Did they choose them for themselves or for the other final contestant?

Kelly didn't seem to like Raj all that much and thought he was a nuisance so I don't think he would have chosen him.

Pamela from the photos seems to be hogging the limelight and could serve as the "Omorossa" this year and distract Jenn M. from the overall task at hand.

Posted by Loree on 12-09-04 at 11:02 AM
>Kelly didn't seem to like Raj
>all that much and thought
>he was a nuisance so
>I don't think he would
>have chosen him.
>

This is interesting since Raj has not said very many nice things about Kelly at all. Maybe Donald picked the teams. But I find it odd that Kelly and Raj would want to work together.

Posted by Olympic on 12-07-04 at 01:30 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-04 AT 01:38 AM (EST)

>people who will be back to
>work with the final two
>
>Jennifer M: Chris, little Stacy, Pamela
>
>Kelly: Elizabeth, John, ?? (maybe Raj?)

Base on the order of firee, Raj has to be on the list. We saw Bradford, Jenn C, Rob, Stacie in episode 9 as the first 4 fired contestants.

The next 6 firee were Pamela, Elizabeth, Stacy, John, Chris and Raj and that's why they're returning back in the episode 15.

Posted by okaychatt on 12-06-04 at 05:29 PM
Stacy R will spoil things for Jen M, as Omarosa did last year to Kwame.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

"Curious"
Posted by PhoenixMons on 12-07-04 at 00:52 AM
Do these six potential teammates seem like people the final two would choose if given the option to hire any of the fired folks? First, I'd think at least one of them would choose one of the two most recently fired (unless this wasn't an option for some reason) - seems like the most logical choice to me, anyway. Second, Kelly choosing Elizbeth and Raj? I just don't see it, though it's not like anyone left is really a good choice...

I wonder if these teams are pre-selected somehow - seems like they'd all be expecting to get to choose from the last six fired...

Posted by jae on 12-07-04 at 06:24 AM
Stacy R hmn... none of these people are Omarosas so I doubt there's any intentional sabotage that'll be going on. Some might not be as motivated to do a good job tho a.k.a. Heidi.

Let me guess as to the order of choosing.

They chose the other person's team members. Kelly goes first.

Kelly: Stacy R
Jenn: Elizabeth
Kelly: Chris
Jenn: John
Kelly: Pamela
Jenn: Raj

Posted by banzai on 12-07-04 at 10:25 AM
in this season, they don't get to choose.
Remember Mr. Trump sent Brad & Stacie J. to the Apex team, Rob & Jenn C. to the Mosaic team.
So he'll send 3 people to each team.

Posted by okaychatt on 12-08-04 at 09:09 AM
<he'll send 3 people to each team.

If so, we might be able to tell which finalist he favors. His strong dislikes are out there for everyone to see, and if more appear on one candidate's team, then we'll know who to place our bets on.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

"No Way"
Posted by trigirl on 12-08-04 at 12:20 PM
Burnett is going to let nbcmv.com ruin his surprise?!? I'll be kinda pissed if this is true. I like spoilers, but I don't want them this blatant!

Any chance this is a ruse and Kelly and Jenn are just working for the real final two of Sandy and Kevin?

"That's what my first reaction was"
Posted by PhoenixMons on 12-08-04 at 01:01 PM
Seems awfully strange that Kevin and Sandy wouldn't be involved in this process at all after they've come so far. I still don't get all the hub-bub over Kelly (frankly, they all suck) as he's been extremely lucky with the tasks when he's been PM and he comes across as rude - I'd like a Kevin/Sandy final 2 much more than any other combo.

I'm sure most of my gut reaction to this was wishful thinking, but I do think it's odd that the final four members who didn't make the final 2 would just be tossed aside in favor of the previous 6 boots...seems very suspicious.

"Omarosa control"
Posted by frodo2 on 12-09-04 at 01:49 AM
It could be that they're trying to prevent another Omarosa. The people picked aren't particularly sore. Could you imagine what Maria would do if she was invited back to the final task?

"RE: That's what my first reaction was"
Posted by lindan on 12-09-04 at 12:21 PM
There's nothing to be suspicious about. For the house renovation episode, Trump brought back the 1st 4 candidates to be fired. Now, he's bringing back the 5th to 10th candidates to be fired to work in the final task. Maybe he's just trying to give each candidate as much airtime as possible.

"NBCMV Photos Pulled"
Posted by OC TV Fan on 12-09-04 at 01:13 PM
Apparently NBC has recognized its error, albeit too late.
So the final two are as shown on the pulled photos.

"Final two are not a suprise for fans and gamblers"
Posted by Olympic on 12-11-04 at 01:11 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-04 AT 01:39 AM (EST)

Entertainment section of CNN.com

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/12/10/tv.apprentice2finalists.ap/index.html