URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID49
Thread Number: 163
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Multiple choice -- Where are they next year?"

Posted by beachgal on 09-13-03 at 09:53 PM
Just a little survey to see what kinds of things we can come up with.

1. Where do you see Dominic a year from now?
A. Bachelor on For Love or Money
B. ET Show Host
C. Engaged to a supermodel
D. Other_______________________________

2. Lisa?
A. Working as a copywriter and still in bliss from being married to Hank.
B. Taking care of her 4-month old baby
C. Interviewed by Bob Slosser as she defends Hank

3. Hank?
A. Back to trading, happy to be with Lisa.
B. Moving to a warm climate with Lisa living off the million
C. Regretting a whirlwind marriage start

4. Evan?
A. ET Sports host
B. Opening private international volleyball school
C. Spokesperson for nose sunblock manufacturer

5. Robert?
A. Personal trainer
B. Taking acting course: Unleashing Emotions on Stage 101
C. Guest on Saturday Night Live

Help me out with the rest of the answers guys!
6. Kimberly?
7. Laura?
8. and all the others...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"OOPS! not Bob Slosser but John Stossel!"
Posted by beachgal on 09-13-03 at 10:19 PM
Correction:
2c should be John Stossel, not the dead Bob Slosser

I'm not good with names.

"RE: Multiple choice -- Where are they next year?"
Posted by bubbastan on 09-14-03 at 04:37 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-03 AT 04:41 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-14-03 AT 04:40 PM (EST)

1. Where do you see Dominic
a year from now?
A. Bachelor on For Love or
Money
B. ET Show Host
C. Engaged to a supermodel

I think I'll choose C. but substitute "dating" instead of engaged. He's a fine looking guy, and seems to be a lot of fun. Instead of rushing off to the altar, it would be cool if he was able to enjoy his early 20's sans the wedding commitment.

2. Lisa?
A. Working as a copywriter and
still in bliss from being
married to Hank.
B. Taking care of her 4-month
old baby
C. Interviewed by Bob Slosser as
she defends Hank

I'll pick a mix of A and B

3. Hank?
A. Back to trading, happy to
be with Lisa.
B. Moving to a warm climate
with Lisa living off the
million
C. Regretting a whirlwind marriage start

If I were them, I'd definitely do B, at least for a while. One million would be a nice chunk of start up capital for the organic winery, wouldn't it? As long as Lisa wants to go down that road, any way.

4. Evan?
A. ET Sports host
B. Opening private international volleyball school
C. Spokesperson for nose sunblock manufacturer

Definitely C. I can picture it very clearly in my mind. He'd probably manage to look cute even with a nose painted with zinc oxide.

5. Robert?
A. Personal trainer
B. Taking acting course: Unleashing Emotions
on Stage 101
C. Guest on Saturday Night Live

I think B. This guy definitely has a future in the entertainment field, I'm just not sure as what.

Help me out with the rest
of the answers guys!
6. Kimberly?

How about shacked up with Renda, both happily chasing their dreams. She pays all the bills, of course.....

7. Laura?

Out living the high life with Joe, and getting a little Evan on the side.

8. and all the others...
The host guy (I can't for the life of me remember his name at the moment) as the "before" guy in a hair styling product advertisement.

Scott as the founder of the hottest internet site for 2004 --hornybuthardupguys.com

Ken still single, but loving it. After all of the attention that he's gotten from appearing on Cupid, his dance card will be full through 2005.

The other Robert - had to relocate and change his name after receiving thousands of e-mails, letters, and calls from angry, under-tipped bartenders everywhere.

Posted by HappyDayz on 09-14-03 at 08:14 PM
>>>7. Laura?
Out living the high life with Joe, and getting a little Evan on the side.<<<

LMAO!!! Laura will tire of Joe once she figures out he's all talk....and he still lives with his momma. Joe said in an interview earlier this week that he hopes to get to date her...run like hell Laura!

Posted by bubbastan on 09-14-03 at 09:25 PM
I don't know, Happydayz, I think that she might just hang out with him, at least until she helps him blow through his wad of cash. It's the perfect combo for Laura, Joe playing the sugar daddy (or maybe sugar baby -- is he older or younger than Laura?), and Evan to, ummm, fulfill her other needs ;).

Posted by HappyDayz on 09-14-03 at 09:33 PM
Until she helps him blow through his cash? LOL, I'm betting that if she supersizes the fries, it's gone!

Posted by Joyful on 09-14-03 at 06:07 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-03 AT 06:10 PM (EST)

Dominic:
D...he'll be the founder of a support group for very attractive yet wishy-washy men called "The I Think I Canners of America" He'll date many women all the while thinking that he really likes them a lot...I think. The women won't care as they all will have VERY big smiles (wink, wink) all the time.

Lisa:

Mix of A and B. They will not have moved to the vineyard yet, still looking for the perfect one. Lisa will be ready to stop taking the old BC pills and looking forward to welcoming Little Hank or Little Lisa to their happy family. Her only complaint will be that Hank spends to much time with her dad.

Hank:

A.. they won't have the million for a whole year, so Hank will trade and Lisa will continue with her job for the first year. I see them spending long weekends looking for the perfect place for their farm/vineyard. (Lisa wants somewhere that's close to good schools and excellent shopping, Hank has a warm climate and good soil on his wish list) He'll still slip off somewhere quite with her and whisper that he wants to take off her clothes and make love to her... even a year later.

>
Evan:

A... Evan will be a hometown celebrity and make guest appearances on the local news as the special volleyball correspondent. This will open the field for his sportscaster future.

Robert:

D...Robert will try out for every reality show he can. We will see him next in the Comedy Central show..."I'm with Arnold" where he will get tips from the Terminator himself on how to turn from a slightly psycho weirdo with shi... I mean, poop for brains into an action star with poop for brains but lots of money. He will fall in love at first sight with all of his female co-stars and present them all with tokens of love in the form of mirrored shoes. Eventually he will be arrested for stalking and be picked up on Tori Spellings front lawn slaying an invisible dragon with an invisible sword while singing "Endless Love" at the top of his lungs.

>Help me out with the rest
>of the answers guys!
>6. Kimberly?
>7. Laura?
>8. and all the others...

Kimberly will start her own fashion line with the catchy slogan, "clothes for today's women who want to look their worst" She'll bring in Robert as a consultant.

Laura will find Joe in her dressing room after the last show and they will immediately start knocking boots. He'll huff and puff and his veins will pop, she'll moan and groan while counting his wad of cash. She'll push him off midway through and start berating him cruelly when she discovers that his "wad of cash" was really 50 one dollar bills under 3 twenty's and a fifty.

The rest will sink into the bottomless pit of reality rejects and never be heard from again.

PS... Brian McFayden (sp?) will be killed when he and Ryan Seacrest get into a fight over which one of them is Simon Cowell’s most favorite bit__. He will be killed instantly when he falls to the ground and the spikes in his hair are driven into his skull. (Poor baby)

Posted by HappyDayz on 09-16-03 at 04:13 PM
>>>Her only complaint will be that Hank spends to much time with her dad. <<<

LMAO! Daddy did like Hank! I can see them fighting for Hank's attentions now!

Posted by ashleybfogg on 09-14-03 at 07:29 PM
Oh, beachgal- i was gonna play, but i read the other postings and just got depressed. gosh - I think Robert will come out of this the best. If Lisa doesn't marry Hank, she could get a job with one of the networks - in LA - she might do well on camera - and, I think she'd like it. No predictions, though, all these happy-enders are just hopeless.

Posted by beachgal on 09-14-03 at 08:11 PM
Cheer up, Ashley! - It would be SO BORING to predict only happy endings on this questionnaire, especially since the producers are capitalizing on an audience who wants "picture perfect."

I HAVE enjoyed reading the previous posts. Not sure if anyone caught the implication of Lisa having a 4-month old a year from now. (Do the math). I started this thread for the purpose of pure entertainment. If you have the time, post away!

Did I mention that the person with the most accurate predictions will have their choice of:
***a MILLION DOLLARS!!!!***
**a JUDGE SEAT on the next Cupid!!**
or
**a 24-hour DATE with

Posted by HappyDayz on 09-14-03 at 08:17 PM
LOL, yep, I caught the implications of the '4-month old' baby....Lisa would have some 'splainin to do! I was surprised no one mentioned it....

Posted by ashleybfogg on 09-14-03 at 09:21 PM
Ok Beachgal, here's a question - do they have to get married on the show in order to get the money in a year, or do they just have to get married sometime?

Posted by HappyDayz on 09-14-03 at 09:31 PM
They have to get married Tuesday on the show to get it...otherwise, I would be one of the first to suggest that they get engaged Tuesday and then get married later (I do like them together).

Posted by HappyDayz on 09-16-03 at 11:01 AM
1. Where do you see Dominic a year from now?
>D. Other_______________________________
Dom will be a Playgirl centerfold, and use the big bucks they pay him to start his own business....as soon as he figures out what he wants to do. He will have no time to feel regrets over not having won Lisa's heart....before he finishes up the after-show publicity, his date book will be filled up until New Year's Eve 2005.

2. Lisa?

Lisa will be back working at the ad agency, keeping her glam new look that she developed weekly during the run of Cupid (and for those critics out there...you know who you are, LOL...her ability to walk in heels improves almost daily), dating/engaged to Hank, and spending more time writing (possibly helping Hank with his venture, which follows....)

3. Hank?
>A. Back to trading, happy to be with Lisa.
Hank will earn the money needed to buy his vineyard with the proceeds from his best-selling book "The Dr. Jekyl-Mr. Hyde No Worry Guide to Landing the Woman of Your Dreams". (As a side note...Robert will wait long hours in the cold and rain outside the store in order to be the first to buy a copy.)

4. Evan?
Evan will be actively involved with his support group for those who fear kissing in public (after seeing him hide behind every object or article of clothing possible in order to kiss Lisa, they asked him to be their spokesperson).

5. Robert?

Robert is anxiously studying Hank's book, trying to find the key insight that will enable him to make his 'little flower' fall in love with him. In a related note, Lisa will by this time have a restraining order in place.

6. Kimberly?
Kim decided to chuck it all and stop being the mature, responsible type....she and Renda are living on a tropical beach somewhere, cashing in on Renda's latest brainstorm ~ selling coconuts carved to resemble members of the Cupid cast.

7. Laura
Laura's fling with Joe was tempestuous and shortlived, she then spent considerable time trying to be a good friend to Evan and help him with that little kissing phobia problem....she went on the star in Cupid 2 which was a much bigger hit in ratings than the original and she stayed on in L.A. after being offered her own talk show.