URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1627
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Choose Your Own Demise: the initial team selection."

Posted by Estee on 07-13-12 at 07:29 AM
Who do you think has the best overall group?

Who probably has the game winner?

Who wound up with the worst team?

Who's the most likely to get internal dissent?

Do you think we'll get a trade twist later in the season?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
For those who missed it or already managed to block it out, the selections were:

Britney: Shane (chosen first), Willie, JoJo

Janelle: Wil, Ashley, Joe

Malin: Frank, Ian, Jenn

Dan: Kara, Danielle, Jodi (chosen last)

I don't think the mentors will enter the formal game at any point -- as a group.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Choose Your Own Demise: the initial team selection."
Posted by Belle Book on 07-13-12 at 11:08 AM
I think Britney and Boogie have the best teams.

Boogie has the game winner in Ian -- for now.

Dan got the worst team.

Maybe Britney or Janelle's team.

Probably. I don't know.

Posted by tribephyl on 07-13-12 at 03:04 PM

Boogie. Ugh. I hate saying that.

Boogie. *dammit*kicks dirt*

Dan. But I'm also judging this based on them being down a player. In truth I think both Kara and Danielle could go far.

Britney. Willie, Shane and JoJo all are capable of complete meltdowns based in self-aggrandizing.

Trade? Possibly.
Mentors join the game? Probably.

It's an individual game, right? Accept for the first episode? That's what the Chenbot said. Teams schmeams. Release the Mentors!

Posted by suzzee on 07-13-12 at 04:05 PM

Based on the first HOH I'd have to say Britney: they're pretty athletic but it's day one and nobody has been on slop for a week. Let's see if there's half a brain between the three of them.

Boogie's Ian is an interesting combo of brains and seems to be pretty athletic.

Off hand I'd say Dan although maybe getting rid of Jodi was a good thing.

Willie. It's in his genes. Besides if he was going to deny being Russell's brother he should have had some work done.

Absolutely.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Posted by michel on 07-13-12 at 05:25 PM

Britney, definitely. Willie is strong enough that he should never have been left to stay until the 8th pick. So Britney wound up with the 1st draft pick overall, the 1st pick of the last round and her 2nd pick was a 1st rounder. A steal!

Who probably has the game winner? I was most impressed by Shane so I'll say Britney.
As for the women, I'm confused between Jenn and Jojo, can't remember which is which but one of them looked like a contender. Unfortunately, Jenn is in Malin's team and I suspect he'd sacrifice her if he gets in Dan's position.

Who wound up with the worst team? Dan. He had no business picking two women at the start. Put Willie here and you have a stronger team.

Who's the most likely to get internal dissent? Are you kidding? This is BB so all of them!

Do you think we'll get a trade twist later in the season? No.

Posted by Aruba on 07-14-12 at 09:22 PM

As far as the premier is concerned you'd have to lean toward Britney's team. The duo of Shane/Willie will make them dominant in all the physical/athletic competitions.

Boogie's team is also solid. If Team Britney has half a brain between them they'd see that and target two players from Team Boogie for eviction.

But if Team Boogie can stay intact after the first eviction, I'll give the nod to them as the best overall group.

I'll say Team Boogie for now as long as they're not victimized by Willie's HOH nominations.

Easy call. Dan. Michel's right...what was Dan's thinking taking two women with his first two picks? Especially when everyone had to know the last player standing would be the weakest female.

Team Britney. Willie (as a Hantz) is an obvious call. I suspect the game with become every HG for themselves sooner than later; and when that occurs Willie will target Shane as the obvious threat. And JoJo ain't no Rock of Gilbraltar.

Conventional wisdom would say Yes. But with BB motto's being "expect the unexpected" I'm going to say...NO

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 07-17-12 at 06:40 AM
I would go with Dan initially, but he just got unlucky with the last pick. Really, Boogie's in a world of hurt with his guys.

Shane: Potential challenge threat eliminated mid-jury.

Willie: Stupid, stupid person. What is it with the Hantz family anyway?

Jojo: Nothing to speak of yet.

Wil: This season's Fabio. Could go all the way.

Ashley: Meh.

Joe: Hell's Kitchen reject. Where's Gordon Ramsay when you need him?

Frank: Carrot Top. Also, dead meat.

Ian: Socially Awkward Hamster meme.

Jenn: Would be more impressed if I hadn't written her first. Seriously, the resemblance is uncanny.

Kara: Meh.

Danielle: Also meh.

Jodi: Picked last, booted first. Also, without her, and with Ian, this season is just too white. Not a fan so far.