URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1626
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"5-26 Episode--The Final 15"

Posted by mrc on 05-27-08 at 10:28 AM
My observations:

1. There are some strange guys this season. Twilley strikes me as a little desperate. (Really? You think that waiting for Deanna to come home from a one-on-one date to talk to her is the best idea? And that story . . . it just went on and on and on and on and on.)

2. Ron the Hairdresser is a little too intense for me.

3. Jason has blown it by not telling Deanna about his son, esp. since they have talked about family. He will be cut next episode, I think.

4. Jeremy and Deanna's relationship is confusing. OTOH, they have a connection with the deceased parents. OTOH, the vibe I get from Deanna is that she doesn't connect with him romantically. She kisses him on the cheek a lot, which suggests that there isn't much passion. The cynic in me also says that Jeremy is trying a little to hard to play the "dead parent" card. I wonder if his parents died when he was young; he never said. Again, the cynic in me is wondering if his parents died when he was older, but he omitted that detail.

5. Graham is Deanna's obvious choice. I would be shocked if he is not in the final two. I haven't figured out from the editing who the other potential finalist is.

6. I had pegged Ryan (the Virgin), Twilley, and Chris (the Ex-Ballplayer Who Couldn't Hit the Ball) as the cuts. Greek Guy was my alternate, so I did okay. Ryan's ego was too big for him to stay. It is almost as if he is trying so hard to be different that he forgot the reason why he chose to stay a virgin. Greek Guy was just weird and needed to go home. Chris was also too weird for me.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: 5-26 Episode--The Final 15"
Posted by Runnr3003 on 05-27-08 at 10:56 AM
I didnt catch the conversation between Twiley and Jason right before Twiley went out and camped out at the driveway waiting for Deanna to come home, but it seemed like a stalkerish move to me. There is something not right about that guy. Same with that Ron guy. Ron's good lookin, but man, he IS a really intense guy. I see him as being a major control freak.
Ron scares me.

Not sure I agree about Jason getting cut next week just cuz he didnt mention a kid. Men with little children are chick magnets. Seriously, my Dad would take my son to Costco all the time and the women would oh and aww over them like crazy. It was great for my Dad's ego!!! Besides, Jason's little boy sounds adorable!

The Jeremy thing... Hmm... At first, when they were in the duggout talking about his parents I was like, 'thats the one she picks'... But then at the rose party/ceremony, I think he got a little cocky AFTER he pulled her outside, they shared some kissage, some one on one time. It was after that that he went back in the house, sat down, started speaking and he had a real attitude. That is when I think he got cocky. He should have kept his mouth shut. I think before that though, Ron and that other guy started in on him, rather attacking him. I think that is why he pulled her outside. I think he wanted to let her know that he was getting bombarded by the vultures. I dont blame him on that one. I thought it was cool she totally understood. Question - Did Deanna's parents pass too? I dont remember her family visit from the season with Womack. I remember Jenni's, but not Deanna's.

Loved the pushup contest!!! LOL

Posted by mrc on 05-27-08 at 11:14 AM
Deanna's mom died when she was 12.

It isn't the fact that Jason has a child; it's his lack of informing Deanna about the child after several private conversations with her that mentioned the importance of family. Then, he tells the other bachelors before her. I don't think she is going to take the news too well.

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler

Posted by Runnr3003 on 05-27-08 at 11:43 PM
I dont think its that big a deal... I can understand why he didnt tell her upfront, or anyone else for that matter. Maybe he is a private person.

I was a single Mom for a while, and I didnt tell or talk to my dates, or those that I was interested in that I had a child. (Or much about my family for that matter). Unless I thought that things were developing into a relationship, or was looking like it was going to go somewhere did I mention I had a child. I didnt want to involve my son in any way, nor did I want him meeting anyone. (Especially with all the predators, and freaks out there today). I also didnt want the person to use my son as a way to win me over, or something like that. Obviously Deanna is a wonderful gal, and has a huge heart. I dont think she'll discredit him for not telling her he has a child right off the bat, or telling the others first. The little one is going to call his Daddy on his cell, the other guys are bound to hear it because they live in such small quarters this time. It only makes sense that he would say something sooner rather than later.

Jason is smokin' hot, and I think there is some chemistry there. Someone else here said that they thought she liked Grant, but that Grant isnt going to return the feelings for her, or something. I have to agree. I'm curious at when he ended this last relationship he had. I would have asked, and maybe she did and we just didnt get to hear it.

Would love to be a fly on the wall in the boys house!!!

Posted by LostAddict on 05-27-08 at 11:02 AM
I think Twilly is just nervous. That's the vibe I get from him. He's a cut-up, but it serious, but sort of afraid to BE serious on this show.

Ron the Hairdresser, blech. I don't care for him. I agree, too intense.

I also don't like karate guy (Sean). That's all he can talk about. The piano cracked me up in their one-on-one time.

I really like Jason. BUT, I think he has messed up because (1) He hasn't told DeAnna about his son & (2) He's already told the other guys about his son. You would think people would learn, don't spill the beans to your compitition until you spill the beans to the girl/guy.

I like Graham, he seems sincere, just a little shy when it comes to opening up.

I also like Brian (the coach from Texas). I don't remember him the first episode, but I really liked him this episode.

Posted by Loree on 05-27-08 at 03:46 PM
I think DeAnna will forgive Jason for not telling her sooner about his son. She has been on the other side of this situation and realizes that they do not always have the opportunity to confide in the Bachelor/Bachelorette.

I think it is obvious that DeAnna really likes Graham. But I don't see him feeling the same way about her. I kept thinking she wasn't picking up the signs and it reminded me of her and Brad last season. She is believing what she wants to believe.

Twilley definitely gives off the stalkerish vibe. Back when I was single and dating I once came home and found a guy waiting for me on my lawn in the dark. And it completely changed my opinion of him. And I was right. Creepy.

Jesse might be our dark horse this season. For some reason DeAnna is keeping him around. And Jenni really liked him too.

Posted by mrc on 05-28-08 at 01:22 PM
Back when I was single and dating I once came home and found a guy waiting for me on my lawn in the dark. And it completely changed my opinion of him. And I was right. Creepy.

Umm, yeah. Sorry about that. I just needed to see you.

Sigs by Bob about chalk dust. Pretty exciting stuff

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 05-28-08 at 03:06 PM
*snort

Agman took me to the islands
My favorite right now is Brian the coach.

Posted by Runnr3003 on 05-28-08 at 04:50 PM
ha ha haaaaaaa!!! : )

Posted by motormouth on 05-28-08 at 04:30 PM
Ok, I missed the premiere and I don't know their names as well as some of you do, but the ones who I *did* notice are;

Jesse - like him. Not sure he'll get far, though.
Ron - agree, he's too intense.
Jeremy - I think he'll have control issues. He seems to be assuming too much and in turn becoming too assertive, I hope he leaves soon, but I doubt it.
Graham - I liked him. Easy on the eyes and seems fairly "normal".
Twilley - is odd. I don't care for anything about him.

Ok, that's about it. After the next show I'll have a better feel for them and might even know some more names, lol.

Arkie Original

"Jeremy"
Posted by CSHS79 on 05-29-08 at 12:24 PM
If the other guys are upset that Deanna obviously likes Jeremy then they need to step up their game. To me their anger at his getting that first impression rose and then that rose on the group date they are saying "why should I try". To me it's not over til the finale and that's weeks away.
So I hope we see the other guys step up their wooing.