URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1624
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelorette 5/19"

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 05-19-08 at 09:22 PM
Just during the highlights of the guys I have two favorites. The Boxer (dog) guy and the single dad. Now I'll see if it holds out until the end of the show.

Hopefully we don't get a male Stacy.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelorette 5/19"
Posted by jbug on 05-19-08 at 09:26 PM
~~~waves to Tummy~~~~
I'm watching......

Every day is Spring with Agman

Posted by Runnr3003 on 05-19-08 at 11:22 PM
One of these guys is from my hometown, and some friends of mine know him. I'll have to watch tonight and see which one it is.. He is the one from Kirkland WA.

It doesnt come on here until 10pm or so, we're Pacific time.

Posted by Runnr3003 on 05-20-08 at 01:32 AM
Oh lord... I've just started watching it.. I'm only 5 minutes into it, and I'm ready to barf.

Who picked these clowns?? There is not a single one yet that comes across as being sincere, and really there to find the woman of his dreams.. At first blush, it seems the guys are making a mockery of the show with all their antics. I know Stacy was bad this last go around, but these guys are ridiculous. I can tell Deanna herself is not that amused, I wouldnt be either.

Maybe the science teacher is decent.. But I only saw him receive the first impression rose.

Posted by observer on 05-20-08 at 02:24 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-08 AT 02:34 AM (EST)

DeAnna didn't say anything to the black guy.

The science teacher was weird: he gave DeAnna a fake diamond. He could have at least have had it made into a necklace.

Did the Greek guy get a rose? I don't think DeAnna would ever give him the final rose: his nose is too big. I think she wants a good-looking guy.

Jesse, the guy with hot pink shoelaces, is a producer's choice. Jesse said that there is a blog that had negative comments about DeAnna.

I remember that DeAnna viciously edged out the other woman when the two of them were on a date with Brad. Of course, DeAnna might not show her true colors on this show, since she doesn't have to compete for a guy.

DeAnna seems to like the bartender/charity guy.

"I was raised on a farm." DeAnna's response, "really," was spoken with an insincere tone of voice.

The insurance rep was pushy and weird, he cried after DeAnna, a total stranger, didn't choose him.

Jenni's wrting wasn't on the lines. I wonder if it means that her house/apartment is messy.

"Funny Season Premiere"
Posted by xxprincessmxx on 05-20-08 at 03:06 AM
It was a quite interesting night on the bachelorrete tonight. Some WEIRD guys out there. I liked Brain from Texas & Gharam...we'll see where this goes..

"RE: Funny Season Premiere"
Posted by Runnr3003 on 05-20-08 at 10:39 AM
Definetely weird!! I feel bad for Deanna. I believe that she truly wants to find someone special, settle down, get married, and start a family and new life. I dont think that a single man on that show that the network picked, is ready to do that. Instead, they were more inclined to make azzes out of themselves. Do these fellows not get screened? Back ground checked? Seriously..

I missed the first 15 minutes of the show. Jason is from my hometown, and he seemed nice. I thought either the tall basketball or football player was hot, but one of them was giving weird looks at the rose ceremony, but I cant remember which. I saw something about the charity, where the guy said he was 'in the process' of starting some charity and I thought, 'yeah.. right..' And I'm the queen of England.

I guess there is a chance that some of them are sincere AND that can behave normal rather than the weirdo antics. In the wild the male animals do put on a show to impress the females. Is that what we saw last night? Just a bunch of animals trying to impress the one female?

Go look up the bird '##### Of The Rock' sometime.. (Yes, thats its name). Its a bird that lives in South America and is quite notorious for the display that the males put on to attract the female bird. These displays that these male ##### Of The Rock birds put on are thought to be the worlds most colorful, the most vocal, and the most spectacular display of all birds in the world - All just to attract a female to be their mate.

Last nights show sorta reminded me of the ##### Of The Rock.
hee hee hee....

Still hoping Deanna finds ONE GOOD MAN!!! GO DEANNA!!
ps - I thought Deanna handled the weirdos well, those were some weird situations for sure!

Posted by bdemoney on 05-20-08 at 03:08 PM
Darn it...I forgot the new season was starting again so quickly. All my other shows are wrapping up and not being shown for a while, so I forgot this was an exception.

I will have to turn in Monday night and see how this all works out for Deanna. At least she still has 15 guys to choose from (although from the sounds of it, there are some true "winners" in the bunch!)

awesome sig pic created by syren

Posted by Loree on 05-20-08 at 05:52 PM
At least she didn't give a rose to the guy that wanted Jenni to sit in his lap.

Posted by observer on 05-20-08 at 08:10 PM
Here's more from the show for those of you who might have missed the show...

There was one guy who had some type of duck whistle.

The Canadian guy jumped in the swimming pool, even though it looked like it was cold outside. He was wearing black underwear with "DeAnna" printed on the seat.

At the end of the show, a guy took off his shirt to reveal tattoes. Then he started howling. The last shot on the show was from a distance, with more howling.