URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1620
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Amazing Racer 13.2"

Posted by Seana on 10-06-08 at 10:25 AM
Welcome to Cidade de Criança! This was the funniest leg of the Race I've seen in a long time. I don't know when there's been a time that I've seen more missteps and stupid decision-making. *wipes eyes* I know the Native Greeter and my Golf Equipment and I have sore ribs from watching.

Ken and Tina, you're team #1. Have a couple ATV's. As Tina knows, being the first to step on the Mat on The Amazing Race really cements a marriage.

Mark and Bill, dudes. Pick up the pace. You totally had it in the bag and then you let Ken and Tina pass you. I really don't think that being the first to step on the Mat on The Amazing Race really cements a marriage.

Terence, would you like me to blow on your boo boo? And please feel free to take a few moments here and there to appreciate stuff. But do let Sarah do her Roadblocks. It's kind of important. Sarah, for the love of all things good and holy, stop enabling him. You can talk to anyone you want.

Aja and Ty, I know you were there because I saw you at the Mat, but otherwise, a bit of a snore.

Toni and Dallas, well, lucky you - Terence likes you. I'm sure he won't be clingy at all.

Nick and Starr: Not quite first to worst, but not your best day either. Nick, not looking as nice, first ditching Sarah when she couldn't give you the answer at the Roadblock and then deliberately messing with Andrew. Nasty.

Kelly and Christy: OMG, I just about peed my pants when you guys were digging around for the container on the beach. And then! You didn't read the clue again! AFTER you had LOUDLY said you needed to read the clue. And your cab had been right there the whole time. OMG OMG *wheeeeeeeeze* That's so funny. I'm sorry. Wait. No, I'm composed now. *seriously* You're team #7.

Andrew and Dan: Yes, being at the back of the pack at the beginning helped you out when everyone ran past the exit, but you failed to maintain the lead. 8th place for you.

Marisa and Brooke, yes. The Race *is* a big more difficult that you thought it would be. Giving out candy that's been in your pocket for who knows how long is kind of oldlady, don't you think?

Anthony and Stephanie, you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to tell you you've been eliminated from the Race. No marriage for you. But you'll have a few weeks in Sequesterville to think about which wedding-based reality show you'd like to go on now.

Administrative Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Come play! Even if you don't have a character, you can post as a local or a cabbie or whatever! All are welcome: newbies, oldbies and current lurkers. Register and post! No-one will spam you, I swear.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.2"
Posted by mrc on 10-06-08 at 10:31 AM
You people are so lucky that I came on this race. I don't know why Phil doesn't just give me, I mean, us the money now. If I can make an airline give us a huge, new airplane, then surely I, I mean, we are destined to win this race.

Oh, and quit looking at my cleavage.

Posted by Ontheroadagain on 10-06-08 at 10:58 PM
Oh, Tina, you are so special. Thank you for all you have done. Without you I'd still be at the starting line, scratching my a$$. And Terence, you better watch out, or I'll sic Tina on you.

Posted by Scuba Steve on 10-14-08 at 10:49 AM
Oh, please. I can handle Sarah, so Tina is no problem.

Sorry, I'm late. Busy with work.

Posted by Max Headroom on 10-06-08 at 12:45 PM
*freaks out while waiting endlessly for Nick to finish Roadblock*

Ok Nick, next time I'll handle the thinking challenges. When a rock wall needs to be climbed or there's some rappelling to do, don't talk to me.

*resumes freaking out*

"MRC Delivery"
Posted by agman on 10-06-08 at 02:49 PM
Sorry, I sent this to seana but I'm not sure she got it.

"RE: MRC Delivery"
Posted by mrc on 10-06-08 at 03:48 PM
Thanks!

What is Phil's golf equipment?

Posted by dabo on 10-06-08 at 03:55 PM
How long did Tina stay on the finish matt to get them to upgrade the ATVs?

Posted by qwertypie on 10-06-08 at 04:05 PM
I guess figured the producers thought it much safer for them to get ATVs then send them unsupervised on a trip anywhere.

SuperEnabler Extraordinaire!

Posted by Starshine on 10-06-08 at 04:40 PM
What? Are those yachts? I guess we have to do this task then.

Although there were cute guys on the beach *screeches*

Posted by Max Headroom on 10-06-08 at 08:40 PM
Well, some of us didn't get mooned, anyway.

Posted by indy42 on 10-06-08 at 09:02 PM
Hey Agman, could you make one for Dan?

Posted by indy42 on 10-06-08 at 09:10 PM
Damn that Nick!

==Dan==

Posted by HauntedOne on 10-07-08 at 08:29 AM
>Well, some of us didn't get
>mooned, anyway.

Yet.......

Posted by dragonflies on 10-07-08 at 11:12 AM
*screeches with Brooke*

Note: My power went out, so I missed most of this episode. *pout*

peeing in pink!

Posted by Molaholic on 10-06-08 at 10:14 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-08 AT 10:17 PM (EST)

Welcome to Cidade de Criança! I'm so glad that EPBvM chose me, at the age of 103, to represent the city’s Children's Park.

Isn’t it afotrunado that small, independent, local Brazilian airlines have extra planes just standing by for a Bruxa Americana loura to demand for her private use (but wasn’t she generous to share?). At least nobody proclaimed an emergência.

<Please excuse me, I must go change my cuecas, laughing at the louras insensatas I’ve wet myself again. Or maybe it's just normal old-age incontinence.>

Ken and Tina, enjoy your ATVs. Anthony and Cleopatra Stephanie - hope you learned something about life.

Just a small reminder ---

There were no containers at the beach.
You need to have the taxi driver wait for you.
Follow the signs to the taxis.
“Muchas Gracias” is Spanish, not Portuguese. (You can use Spanish in Uruguay.)
Next week you'll be in high mountains. Whoever has the most trouble breathing is The Mole.
Brazilian taxi trunk doors have sharp edges.
Once you’ve been kissed by a roving ex-NFLer, you can’t go back.

READ THE STUPID CLUE!

~pithy siggie comment pending~

Posted by qwertypie on 10-06-08 at 10:43 PM
*desperately trying to keep this PG-13*

So does anyone else have a boo-boo they want me to blow ..... on?

Posted by dabo on 10-06-08 at 11:11 PM
Whatever it takes to keep the drama down.

Posted by qwertypie on 10-07-08 at 00:14 AM
(Well played!)

"Deliveries for....................."
Posted by agman on 10-07-08 at 00:05 AM
Samboohoo, Indy 42, Haunted one, Miss Myth. Sorry to take so long. Things have gotten much busier than normal around here the last week or so!

"And one more Delivery"
Posted by agman on 10-07-08 at 00:24 AM

"RE: Deliveries for....................."
Posted by samboohoo on 10-07-08 at 09:27 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-08 AT 09:27 AM (EST)

Thanks Agman! You are awesome!

Posted by Max Headroom on 10-07-08 at 11:16 AM
Don't worry, Nick will be back soon to help you figure out the Roadblock. You just keep on waiting in the meantime.

Nick, where are you??

Posted by samboohoo on 10-07-08 at 04:11 PM
As long as he gets back before the all of the teams leave. As long as I can finish in the top of the bottom three, I'm okay.

Posted by HauntedOne on 10-07-08 at 11:51 AM
Thanks

Posted by MissMyth on 10-07-08 at 05:28 PM
Agman-thanks bunches for the sig pic!

It's nice to know there are still some good guys out there. Unlike my loser ex. But I'm not on this race to think about the bad days. I'm here to prove my strengths.

Unfortunately, one of my strengths doesn't seem to be reading.

Posted by warp_core breach on 10-08-08 at 00:08 AM
We're Super Single Mom and her Super Baby! We did so well this leg! We managed to come in before that hussy and her dishonourable brother. Now you don't see my Dallas sinking to that all time low... no way! I did such a fine job at raising him all alone... Makes me kind of wonder what kind of upbringing Nick and Starr had... one's a liar and the other is a hussy.

Oh I love you baby! Who's your mommy?!

Posted by HauntedOne on 10-08-08 at 08:10 AM
You're the greatest Mom! You did such a great job raising me. Did you see how I helped that other couple that was lost? It pays to be ..... THUD ..... Ouch! Sorry I tripped on that apron string...I'm OK now. As I was saying, it pays to be nice to people. I'm sure they'll help us out later if we need it.

Posted by indy42 on 10-08-08 at 06:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-08-08 AT 06:21 PM (EST)

I'm not a losing person. Unlike Terrence and Sarah.

Posted by qwertypie on 10-12-08 at 12:51 PM
Too busy keeping the drama down to even dignify that comment with a response.

Posted by beau_30 on 10-09-08 at 12:11 PM
Wow this race is awesome. Can't believe I was following around the geeks. I mean Comic book guys. They were awesome. Dude this race is the bomb. God do I miss the Hippies B.J. and Tyler, Rachel & T.K> and not Anita and Arthur, Luckiily Bill and Marks Camera guy decided to head on over to squetersville.

Posted by Ontheroadagain on 10-10-08 at 07:54 PM
Hey camera guy, Can you do me a favor? Go interview my wonderful wife about how wonderful she is, so I can go spend some time with the divorcees or maybe that hussy. Anything is better than having to listen to Tina's annoying voice.

Posted by MissMyth on 10-11-08 at 09:15 AM
Hey Ken, could you come over here and read this clue to me? And maybe explain what it means?

Posted by Ontheroadagain on 10-11-08 at 08:25 PM
Now Christy, when the clue says tell your taxi driver to wait for you, and you don't remember to do it, you must start over, back in Los Angeles.
Hurry now, you wouldn't want to be late.

** See, Tina, I'm working to get rid of your biggest competition -- for most annoying contestant. **