URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID49
Thread Number: 162
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Your Wedding Invitation"

Posted by Swami on 09-13-03 at 01:05 PM
What's that you say? Your invitation to Lisa'a wedding was lost in the mail? Well, fear not--on behalf of the Shannon family I would like to extend this formal invitation to all fans of the show...

Two lives, two hearts-
joined together in Friendship,
united forever in Love.

Laura Reston & Kimberly Tarter
Invite you to join in a Celebration of Love and Marriage as
Lisa Shannon
and
Some Guy chosen by the Voters of America,
exchange Solemn Wedding Vows
(or not)
Tuesday, the Sixteenth of September 2003
at Nine O’Clock Eastern Time, Eight Central.

RSVP by show time

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Your Wedding Invitation"
Posted by HappyDayz on 09-13-03 at 01:54 PM
LMAO!! I'll be there! Just got to pick up a gift....thankfully, Lisa has made it known that she will only marry Hank, so the monogram LS works for her whether a wedding takes place or not! (Hmmmm...is that what gave sweet Hank the inside track?)

Posted by Sophie on 09-13-03 at 05:04 PM
Oh, good. I was wondering about that!

Posted by Cupidcruiser on 09-13-03 at 06:50 PM
Well according to Crate & Barrel's gift registry, she has cleverly called herself "Lissa" and is marrying someone cleverly going under the name Jay Becker (hmmm, rearrange those letters and we find her winner is really Jack Beyer!). Unfortunately she is not registered at Target or Marshall Field. What do you say we get these kids registered tout suite?

Posted by bubbastan on 09-14-03 at 06:39 PM
Mr and Mrs Bubbastan will gladly attend. I'll have the chicken, he'll have the beef. Will there be a dj or a live band at the reception?

Posted by Swami on 09-14-03 at 07:05 PM
I believe that Brian McFayden will be acting as dj. He is so multi-talented, you know.

IceCat is a Genius

Posted by bubbastan on 09-14-03 at 09:47 PM
Well then, all the more reason to dust off my boogie shoes. And might I add, Madam Swami, that your new siggy is particularly appropriate. You've got the whole tie-in to the next Survivor handled, and pearls are always a classic choice with formal wear.

Posted by Schnookie Palookie on 09-15-03 at 03:22 PM
Can I be a bridesmaid????

thanks for the invite Swami