URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID47
Thread Number: 162
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Linda or Cat: Who do you think it will be? Predications here!"

Posted by buckeyegirl on 11-23-03 at 10:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-03 AT 10:29 PM (EST)

Now the finale is almost here (yea!!) Who do you think David will choose? <Bragging rights for those who get it right!>
I would love for him to choose Linda, but something tells me that it will be Cat.
Edited to add that I didn't see Angelfood's thresd, so if this is a duplicate thresd, please lock.

I *heart* my J Slice Holiday Creation
MISTO FOR S.T.O.T.Y!

Table of contents
  • L,Angelfood, 00:43 AM, 11-24-03
    • Linda,CyberCooties, 02:10 AM, 11-24-03
  • Cat,Tiger Lily, 01:35 AM, 11-24-03
  • linda,badger, 09:51 AM, 11-24-03
  • Cat,Swami, 10:22 AM, 11-24-03
  • RE: Linda or Cat: Who do you think it will be? Predications here!,Ra_8secs, 10:34 AM, 11-24-03
  • RE: Linda or Cat: Who do you think it will be? Predications here!,Bebo, 10:35 AM, 11-24-03
  • RE: Linda or Cat: Who do you think it will be? Predications here!,minitroll, 12:50 PM, 11-24-03
  • Linda,mrbluesky, 01:17 PM, 11-24-03
    • RE: Linda,ginger, 01:44 PM, 11-24-03
      • RE: Linda,Deonna, 07:04 PM, 11-24-03
  • Linda,moonbaby, 02:15 PM, 11-24-03
  • Linda,tig_ger, 07:09 PM, 11-24-03
  • RE: Linda or Cat: Who do you think it will be? Predications here!,ValleyGirl, 10:32 AM, 11-25-03

Messages in this discussion
"L"
Posted by Angelfood on 11-24-03 at 00:43 AM
Nah, I don't think so. Anyway, mine's dying and there's only One more night to go.

I predict.... Linda

I'd rather choose Hurricane, but I doubt they will give her to David.

"I don't want to be evil now, I'm just saying the truth" - Olinda

"Linda"
Posted by CyberCooties on 11-24-03 at 02:10 AM
...and then Linda will dump him, and then David will get his inheritance after Linda dumps him.

Ew! CyberCooties!

"Cat"
Posted by Tiger Lily on 11-24-03 at 01:35 AM
I think it will be Cat.

And my vote for whether or not she keeps him after the revelation is No.

The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw.

"linda"
Posted by badger on 11-24-03 at 09:51 AM
i think he'll choose linda. but i don't think she'll take him once she finds out about the "money."

i can't help but think back to last year, how zora was OBVIOUSLY edited as "the good girl" and how in the world of FOX morality, evan HAD TO choose her (i mean, you just don't marry a woman who appears in bondage films -- according to FOX). zora was selected by producers from day 1 to be the winner; evan had little say in the matter (i know, big shocker, that FOX ignored Evan's "insights"). i think HE preferred sarah.

linda, like zora, is "the good girl." like zora, she refuses to kiss him. i bet she was "the chosen one" early on as well, and producers were disappointed when she left (hence their agreement to let her back on the show).

and david, like evan, probably prefers cat. she does "put out" after all.

but once you disappear behind the Closed Hotel Door of Implied Sex, your ability to get that wedding ring diminishes. (again, this is in the world of FOX-morality, not badger-morality. badger believes in test-driving the vehicle before signing the papers, ya know?)

of course, FOX might want to "shake things up." They are plugging a "big surprise" at the end. Maybe Petra will come back. Maybe Giada will sneak in and go "boom" like a bomb. Maybe David will pick Cat, and blow my whole theory out of the water.

Who knows. And in the world of Joe Millionaire, quite frankly, who cares?!?

"Cat"
Posted by Swami on 11-24-03 at 10:22 AM
Linda is pathetic. Kind of like this whole show has been.

Swami

"RE: Linda or Cat: Who do you think it will be? Predications here!"
Posted by Ra_8secs on 11-24-03 at 10:34 AM
I predict Linda

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

Posted by Bebo on 11-24-03 at 10:35 AM
I predict Linda.

In the previews, we hear Cat saying "Oh my God". I think that's a feeble attempt by a feeble show at misdirection.

Linda will reject him, claiming that she feels used and betrayed since he wasn't honest with her.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

Posted by minitroll on 11-24-03 at 12:50 PM
I think he'll choose Linda, and she will dump him when she finds out it was all a big lie.

"Linda"
Posted by mrbluesky on 11-24-03 at 01:17 PM
I think he picks Linda.

Badger said it well with Linda being shown as the good girl and Cat the bad girl.

I think when Linda hears about the lack of money, she will still say Yes.

"RE: Linda"
Posted by ginger on 11-24-03 at 01:44 PM
Yep to all the above - Linda will be picked and she'll get over the lie and "accept" him.

Would rather it was Cat, who subsequently beats the living ____ out of him, for entertainment's sake, but believe the Editing Gods of Fox have spoken.

The mitzvah that is my signpic courtesy the genius that is our own JSlice. Such a nice girl! Now, have some more borscht.

"RE: Linda"
Posted by Deonna on 11-24-03 at 07:04 PM
Hi from moms house!

I think that David will pick Linda. I think that he knows that if he picks Cat she would beat the cr*p out of him.

Deonna

"Linda"
Posted by moonbaby on 11-24-03 at 02:15 PM

"Linda"
Posted by tig_ger on 11-24-03 at 07:09 PM
Additionally, I think she will think he is unethical for lying to her, and she will decide against staying together. She will make it clear that she doesn't care one way or another about the $80 million; the deciding factor in her decision will be that he lied to her, and therefore, cannot be trusted.

A Kyngsladye Original

could write scripts for reality television

Posted by ValleyGirl on 11-25-03 at 10:32 AM
If David had been a real cowboy, i.e., John Wayne type, he would have picked "Hurricane". Every genuine rodeo cowboy knows the value of a good horse!
Valley Girl
"I'll never kiss and tell....."