URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1619
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Luck of the Draw - and Battle of the Places"

Posted by pmspml5 on 01-06-16 at 02:19 PM
Hi everyone - I have been gone from the site for quite some time. I was having issues with severe weather in the Boston area and also many viruses on my computer. Do to protocol from work this site is not approved and I only have a work computer at this point.

I hope everyone is doing great! I will be moving to Minneapolis in a few weeks and dang if I couldn't find anything colder than Vermont.

The last time I was here not a lot of people were on and even though I tried to do the games it really was not successful. I have decided to do them on Facebook (yeah I know).

I didn't see that anyone was still doing these games here and don't want to step on anyone's toes so please let me know if anyone has a huge issue with this. (I'm borrowing my husbands laptop for this message but can't use it regularly)

I have created 2 "closed" groups on facebook....Survivor - Battle of the Places and Survivor - Luck of the Draw.

If you want to play please let me know and I will add you to the groups (and friend you on facebook if you want but not necessary).

I will be offering Amazon gift cards for the top 2-3 players on Luck of the Draw if I have more than 15 people playing otherwise it's just for fun.

Glad to see everyone!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Luck of the Draw - and Battle of the Places"
Posted by tribephyl on 01-06-16 at 03:23 PM
Good to see you pmspml!

Sadly, I am not a regular visitor to FB, nor want to be, so I will be passing. However, I encourage you to recruit from here for those that DO visit FB.
We...I...miss your games.

Posted by kingfish on 01-06-16 at 03:39 PM
Ditto Tribe's response.

Wish you could get an internet device of some sort. I personally couldn't do this on a phone, but on something else with a larger screen it might be possible.

I think there are some pretty cheap computers if you only need the basics and internet. Of course, you need a connection too.

Anyway, nice to see an old face (in my imagination). Good luck with those Boston winters. Watch out for the black ice.

Posted by pmspml5 on 01-06-16 at 05:28 PM
Thanks Guys - this winter has been wild but we are moving to Minneapolis in a few weeks.

I tried to do the games last year but only 2-3 people were active - has the group gotten bigger?

Posted by tribephyl on 01-07-16 at 09:54 PM
- has the group gotten bigger?

Well, the last game run in this forum, for S31, had 10 active players.