URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1617
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"after the rose show... robin, you are dismissed"

Posted by observer on 05-06-08 at 02:28 AM
Marshana said that Staci, the woman who gave Matt the underwear, is a bi*ch. Marshana said that Staci is loud and belligerent.

Marshana said that Robin was abrasive, mean to her and others.

Marshana said to Robin, "You are dismissed."

Chris told Marshana that everybody was rooting for her, Marshana, to go home.

Amanda, who said that she roomed with Marshana, said that Marshana didn't show who she really is.

Amanda said she said "like" instead of "love" to Matt because she wasn't sure of how she felt about him... actually, I think she said the "like" word because she's a valley girl... fer shure.

Then Amanda kept saying, "like... like.... like." I hit the mute button.

Shayne slid down the stairs... probably because of her high heels.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: after the rose show... robin, you are dismissed"
Posted by byoffer on 05-06-08 at 09:50 AM
That was a terrible show. Too much recrap, too much cattiness, and too much Marshana (way too annoying). The whole thing was very staged.

Oh, and too much "like... like.... like" from Amanda. Cute girl, and the meeps might even be tolerable, but just.don't.talk.

Noelle came across very well, and clearly the fans liked her. I still think sending her and Holly home were the biggest mistakes he made.

"Last Night"
Posted by Runnr3003 on 05-06-08 at 02:10 PM
That was too much Marshana!! She is such a looser. I typically reserve my ill comments, but I cant with her any longer. She is just a mean spirited person, and really has some serious issues... and I've decided her head is mishapened. Its her forehead... I dont like it.

I dont think Chris was too thrilled with her either. I loved it that he pointed out that most of the women were hoping she would get sent packing after the 2:1 date with Matt. She didnt get it though.

I got to thinking about what Matt said, he mentioned to or about Chelsea in barbadoes that he was frustrated that he couldnt get close to her, or that she wasnt showing her affections I guess you could say, while on the boat and swimming with the turtle. He actually seemed somewhat pissed off. I think actually Matt has it bad for Chelsea, but she is either playing hard to get or she is, as someone else pointed out last week, maybe really uncomfortable around the cameras and is just a private person. Nothing wrong with that, and certainly understandable.

Because of that, and my own philosophy that men generally want what they cant have, I think he picks Chelsea. Just a hunch!

But then... there is this - I would like for him to pick Chelea too. Shayne would be too easy. She is also not only 22, but an immature 22 in my oh so very humble opinion.

And generally, I have to admit, the ones I want The Bach to pick, dont get picked. The Bach's tend to go with the one I want him to pick the least.

I do think that the pair are still together. For how long, I'm not sure. I kinda doubt it will ever materialize into anything everlasting, unless one moves/relocates to the other immediately. I think the distance would be the problem.

Cant wait to watch and see... Also looking forward to seeing Deanne in action too. Starting to get adverts for her Bachelorette series. : )

Posted by LostAddict on 05-06-08 at 01:18 PM
i didn't even watch. they are usually so boring, too much recap, blah blah blah. it seems like the only drama is staged. anything else exciting happen?

Posted by observer on 05-06-08 at 02:05 PM
Staci was quiet on this "after the rose" show, probably because she hadn't been drinking. She gave Matt a pair of low-cut, everyday type of underwear. It must have been a producer's idea, to add drama.

On the "after the rose" show, Marshana mostly made statements to put people down and build herself up.

Posted by observer on 05-08-08 at 10:48 PM
Also, someone in the audience asked the woman who had taken a bite out of the aluminum can if she had really bitten into the can. The woman said yes. She happened to have an empty aluminum can with her and she took a bite out of it. I heard the crunching sound before I could hit the mute button on my remote.

Maybe everyone in the audience was a paid extra. All of questions asked could have been scripted.