URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1616
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Matt Update"

Posted by Runnr3003 on 05-04-08 at 10:06 PM
I just read this in the TV Guide Editor Blog,

"Matt Grant wrapped filing on the ABC series The Bachelor: London Calling about six weeks ago and has since returned to England. He was coy about his choice, but unlike the last bachelor, the much-vilified Brad Womack, Grant assured us that he has chosen a woman and has actually proposed. He did admit to a few "secret rendezvous" with the woman of his choice and that selecting the right Bachelorette "just came down to compatibility and sense of humor." He's planning a romantic evening for the night of the finale, when he and his presumed fiancée, can finally go public."

Here is the link for it..

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Party-Central-Latest/Cat-Deeley-Jamie/800038345

Thats the first time I've read anywhere that the Matt and his gal are still together. From the sounds of the article,and what it came down to to make his choice, me gravitating towards it was Shayne he picked. I didnt see him and Chelsea really getting along as much as I did with Matt and Shayne.

I hope whomever he has picked they are both happy and healthy!
Cheers!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Matt Update"
Posted by observer on 05-05-08 at 00:06 AM
I think that's something the producers offer to all of the bachelors, to help keep the couples together.

I don't think Matt would ask Chelsea to marry him, because she doesn't like public displays of affection, and she likely wouldn't hug or kiss him after the proposal. I think Matt would avoid that awkward situation.

Posted by PsychoKitty on 05-13-08 at 01:07 PM
Well I'm glad he chose Shayne. She seems like a genuine person and really put her feelings out there. And he seems to be a real person too. I hope it truly works out

I couldn't believe when he eliminated Noel - she was the other only "true" person on the show I thought - so if for some reason he and Shayne don't work out, I hope he gives Noel a call But to choose Chelsea to remain "in the game" - was such a mistake I thought. That (among many behaviors!) she hired actors to portray her parents, and have them be completely inappropriate on top of that, when they were supposed to be meeting Matt for the first time; was such a distancing behavior. She has real problems. And I'm glad he didn't saddle himself with her.

Can't believe I watched - but I did!

Wish them well

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Posted by mrc on 05-13-08 at 01:36 PM
Chelsea did not hire the actors to portray her parents--that was Amanda.

Posted by PsychoKitty on 05-15-08 at 11:09 PM
Oh! Sorry - I confused the two.

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl