URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1611
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ending I Was Hoping For"

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 09-15-11 at 05:04 PM
I was hoping to see Rachel's reaction had she lost the final voting. Considering what a poor loser she had been in the Challenges. Her losing the final vote would have been EPIC! Oh well, would have been nice. Shelly ruined that for America also!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ending I Was Hoping For"
Posted by michel on 09-15-11 at 05:19 PM
"America" got what it wanted. BB knew what their audience wanted so they worked hard to make sure Rachel would win.

Look at the polling results: After Brendon won the returning player twist, Jeff won the Favorite Player money. I bet that the vets finished 1-2-3-4 in that vote.

A terrible season that ended with a simply horrible winner. All fake boobs and no substance (yes, I know alcohol is a substance so she has that but I meant spiritual not spirits).

"RE: Ending I Was Hoping For"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 09-16-11 at 03:40 PM
It's the Reality Show trend right now...bring back the old. America loves the old, and roots for them rather than getting to know the new. I still believe that the Brendan thing could of been rigged, I remember when there was that pool at the beginning of the year, no one wanted to see BRendan and Rachel return, but anyone could figure they'd be good for ratings. Unfortunately after leaving the house, these people's head sizes will grow. Rachel already thought she was some great Big Brother player...I still do not believe she played well. In the end she won because she had 3 out of 7 on the jury as allies and just needed to get one vote out of the remaining 4.