URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1611
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Teams!"

Posted by Starshine on 08-19-08 at 04:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-08 AT 04:24 PM (EST)

Arthur and Anita - Photo makes them look like they are going to be really nice, and annoy me a lot. - This nature-loving couple is still young at heart, and they are ready to experience the world. Bleugh

Terence and Sarah - Alpha team alert dietary restrictions. Hmm

Marisa and Brooke - A team of blondes, in pink --Godawefulski and DD alert--, preparing to bash And if they have to do a little flirting along the way, they’re not opposed to that either – whatever it takes to cross the finish line in first place. Not again, has that ever worked?

Andrew and Dan - Frat boys batting 2 for 2 with me, I liked them in series 1 and 2, these ones do not seem so appealing yet Look for them to always keep things entertaining in their own special way. God help us!

Aja and Ty - A couple trying to find out if their relationship will work, yeah great place to find out! He hopes they are as hungry to win as he is. Relationship explosion 1.

Mark and Bill - OK I am as much of a geek as the next man (Hello Bill), still I don't give them long are convinced that they can be one step ahead of the competition if they play their cards right. Ah like the Old couples saying that brain can beat brawn.

Toni and Debbie - They are annoying me already. With Dallas’s constant flirting and sarcasm and Toni’s laughter and personality, they are sure to be one of the most entertaining Teams on the Race Can you tell why?

Nick and Starr - Starr? Starr?? what a stupid, oh hang on yes really cool name, just lose an r. Brother and Sister, will have to wait to judge them Nick performs on the New York stage in an Off-Broadway musical called The Fantasticks, while Starr was a cheerleader for the Dallas Cowboys for the past three seasons. Oh Brother/Model, Sister/Model, I see.

Kelly and Christy - Not sure why, but I like this couple, I must be slipping Christy also believes that their sweet, Texas charm will prove to be a very resourceful asset throughout the Race. Christy describes their team as magnetic, energetic and kind-hearted. Is this our gay couple?

Ken and Mutton - Yippee! Another team to dislike, I did like The Supremes (despite the reminders that they were married to professional athletes every ten minutes) this NFL team, not so supportable Both Tina & Ken are Christians and have refocused their lives on building their faithfulness. Oh Goody more people begging God for a favour every five minutes.

Anthony and Stephanie - Bickersons Even though they’ve overcome many of their differences, their constant bickering would suggest otherwise. put their relationship to the test. Anthony says he will propose to Stephanie if they make it through the Race. Relationship explosion 2, Please leave in week 1.

All Italics stolen from CBS, all opinions mine, and all names correct, honest.

Edited to say http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race/bio/

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Teams!"
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 08-20-08 at 06:29 AM
Hmph. Ken and Tina = Nathan and Jennifer Part 2? And just for once, let's see a couple separated because the woman cheated - oh, that's right, Hollywood likes to pretend that women never cheat. Forgot about that. I guess if I want a couple like that, I'll have to create one.

Congrats Red Wings! 2008 Stanley Cup Champions!

Posted by Starshine on 08-20-08 at 08:34 AM
Actually the team I thought of was Tara and Wil from TAR2, hang on...

Two frat boys - check

Brother and Sister who like each other a little too much - time will tell

Arguing separated couple - Check

No Alpha male team. Thank heavens, thought we were in for a repeat of series 2 for a minute, although I would welcome team Cha-Cha back for a third outing (so to speak)

Posted by Starshine on 08-27-08 at 09:38 AM
Just had a look at TARA, and it seems that TAR may have got off easy.

The contestants are: 3 beauty queens counting a former Miss Universe Natalie Glebova and wife to Thailand's highest ranking (and once world #9) tennis player Paradorn Srichaphan; the first-ever Korean team made up by sporty brothers; famous Malaysian faces - Bernie Chan who pairs up with her brother, and actress Ida Nerina (Serpet) with her heiress pal Tania Khan; a comedian who can't help but crack jokes on-and-off screen with his teacher buddy; a beautiful ex air-hostess and cousin from India; and a dramatic father and son team with theatrical antics.