URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 161
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Does anyone think that Kelly WON'T win?"

Posted by frodo2 on 12-05-04 at 10:45 AM
it looks like Kelly's win is imminent. The guy is so far superior to his rivals that none of them really have much to offer as a challenge. The only thing that could screw it up is if there's another Omarosa incident.

Even though Ivana's morally capable of doing such a thing, I'd expect any betrayal to come from Maria.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Yes"
Posted by RealityRyan on 12-05-04 at 04:44 PM
Yes, I think that Kelly will not win. Trump is not going to hire someone to run one of his companies just for the heck of it... this year's crop is sub par, and I'm sure Trump knows that. He and Burnett are also about the shocker surprise twists, so I think that Burnett will fire everyone eventually and nobody will be hired.

"RE: Does anyone think that Kelly WON'T win?"
Posted by djandy on 12-05-04 at 06:52 PM
Based on editing, Jen M. will not win. Why else would they have focused on the fembot and credit stealing for the past several weeks other than to justify Jen not getting the job? I do think that Kelly will win, with Sandy as a surprising long shot. Here's my odds:

Kelly: 70%
Sandy: 15%
Kevin: 10%
Jen M.: 5%

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

Posted by jae on 12-06-04 at 09:09 AM
Technically, percentages aren't odds. =p

Here are mine.

Kelly: 50%
JennM: 50%
Sandy: 0%
Kevin: 0%

Posted by ARnutz on 12-05-04 at 07:21 PM
I think Kelly has a very good shot but, I hope Sandy wins. Jenn is not the right fit and Kevin may not make it past the interviews.

Mon Dieu, Mon Cherie... c'est magnifique!!!

Posted by Pepito on 12-06-04 at 05:32 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-04 AT 06:08 AM (EST)

I think that Jennifer will win, against Kelly as the Final Two. Kelly will spend his time working and ironing out problems, Jennifer will spend her time dressed to the hilt and sucking up to her clients.

Posted by Wolfcat on 12-06-04 at 10:10 AM
heres the thing...

Seems to me, every time Kelly opens his mouth in the Boardroom he's been shot to pieces by DT and his assistants.

Am I the only one who has noticed that.

In Kelly's defense, some of the bashes seemed oddly over reactionary. Like George last week.

I've said it before, I just get the inpression that they don't like him for some reason. OH, I stand corrected, Caroline has supported him. Hmm, is that why DT doesn't like him? hehe

Of all the contestents this year, I AM happy to say I do think these are the best four, but agree that this years folks just didnt impress me much overall.

Wolfcat

Posted by ginger on 12-06-04 at 01:26 PM
I? Would hire Kelly.

The Donald? Will hire Jenn.

The 8 Days of Slice. Such a smart girl!

Posted by samboohoo on 12-06-04 at 03:06 PM
Like Ginger I would hire Kelly. I do think he's the best of the four left. I think Kevin has a shot, a better one that Jen or Sandy. Hopefully the editing is setting Jenn up for a big fall. Sandy just isn't the right person, unless Donald's looking for a decorator.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by seahorse on 12-06-04 at 03:58 PM
I would not be surprised for Jen to win. Trump might want a female to win this season after a male won previously.

"Jenn should win"
Posted by mavsfan on 12-06-04 at 10:35 PM
I think when Andy was PM he pegged Kelly about right. A lot of the time Kelly is more concerned about setting up an escape route in case he ends up in the boardroom, rather than doing everything possible to help his team win.

Jen's least flattering moment was when she failed to give Ivana (who was CLEARLY obsessed with Jen and gunning for her already) credit for the Levi's wheel idea. I was disappointed in Jenn, but can't really blame her. Why whould she want to pump up someone who was more than ready to undermine her?

Given the choice between Kelly, and Jenn, I would rather see Jenn win. Jenn would do well with a strong team around her, I think Kelly would demoralize a strong team by trying to shift failure to everyone but himself.

"RE: Jenn should win"
Posted by jae on 12-07-04 at 06:27 AM
While I dislike Kelly, I think he might be smart enough to realize that he really shouldn't be planning escape routes for the final task and simply go all out to do the best job he can.

"RE: Jenn should win"
Posted by Loree on 12-09-04 at 10:58 AM
The one thing I have against Kelly winning is that he is not well-liked. It seems like Ivana is the only fired contestant who has anything nice or positive to say about Kelly. And I think Ivana was just so anti-female that she liked Kelly because he was male. But anyway, if everyone thinks so badly of Kelly how could Donald, Carolyn and George (plus Bill) like him enough to want to give him such a high profile job? Does Donald really want to hire someone that nobody seems to like? There is just something about Kelly's personality that puts people around him off.

I would like to see Sandy win. But I doubt that will happen.

Posted by treena924 on 12-08-04 at 11:58 AM
I think that itis a given that Kelly will win.

However, I do not feel the sam as most I just thing he is like what most people seem to think about Jen m, He just get by however he obnly been to the board room once. I just didn't see any work he did as a PM other than on pepsi task. Someone please enlighthen me on the other things he did as PM. I know he was PM on the wedding task but I feel that win should have been give to sand whe did all the work. I don't remember the other task he was pm on. He just do not stand out to me. He is a strong leader but not a strong team player in order to be a excellent leader you have to be a strong team player as well.

"Yes...No Jenn M web site?"
Posted by oddglass2 on 12-08-04 at 12:25 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but Jenn M doesn't have a web site up yet? Doesn't it seem kind of odd? Was this addressed before?

I think Jenn wins...

"RE: Yes...No Jenn M web site?"
Posted by treena924 on 12-08-04 at 12:29 PM
Yes thuis was adress before. not sure of waht the result was. But i do not expect Jenm to put one up she is not that type of person. She is all about business and it just seem that would not be something that she would take part in. Thats just my opinion.

Posted by CityFan on 12-10-04 at 00:09 AM
I totally disagree that kelly is superior to anyone. He is arrogant, bland, and sneaky. His whispering behind Jen's back was as underhanded and cowardly as any that "the coven" did. I think he coasted on other's efforts and grabbed the spotlight for himself whenever he could. I loved Jen's "Be a man" advice to Kelly. I don't care if he does have a military background-he needs to quit acting like a snake. If Trump wants a boring, gossipy apprentice who he could never really trust, then he should hire Kelly and he will get what he deserves.