URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1609
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Noelle's Interview with RTVW"

Posted by Runnr3003 on 04-25-08 at 05:06 PM
I just read Noelle's interview. What a pleasant lady!! I really like what she had to say.

What I didnt know was that Noelle is an actress, in addition to being a photographer. She said something in the interview that I thought was really spot on - Noelle mentioned that she didnt say anything about being an actress to anyone because that is not what defines who she is. WOW! What a concept!!!

What a great gal, and I wish her all the best of luck in her future endeavors!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Noelle's Interview with RTVW"
Posted by Ahtumbreez on 04-25-08 at 06:13 PM
Pfftttt. Being an actress may not define who she is but it sure brought out her DAWness. Call me cynical but most girls that go on these shows have aspirations of acting and are just trying to use it as a springboard.

Agman took me to the islands

Posted by blueahh on 04-27-08 at 02:30 PM
I wonder what Matt's true intentions are. Supposedly he knew very little about the show before being cast. Do you think he really thought he would find true love or could it possibly be that he might be interested in acting/modeling too?

Posted by observer on 04-25-08 at 09:19 PM
I guess Noelle went on the show to try to be discovered by Hollywood. Maybe she wasn't too upset at not being chosen because she was just playing a role on TV show, and hadn't fallen in love, or lust, with Matt.

Chelsea is infatuated with Matt.

Maybe Amanda got those two actors from the community acting she might be involved with.

Posted by Runnr3003 on 04-25-08 at 09:49 PM
Where did you read that Amanda is into community acting?

Posted by observer on 04-27-08 at 07:39 PM
I said that Amanda "might be" involved with community acting.

I didn't read any articles about Amanda. I just wondered if she could be involved in community theatre.

Since Shayne and Noelle are actresses, and local actors played Amanda's parents... I thought there could be a chance that Amanda is an actress too.