URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1607
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry"

Posted by zazzy on 09-07-11 at 12:45 PM
In Tribe's absence, I am trying to keep the game going. BB has a show tonight with an eviction taking the players to the F4 and another show tomorrow night, Thursday at 9 pm EST, with another eviction, taking the players to the F3.

The 12th eviction entry that you have already done was for tonight's show.

The 13th eviction entry below is for Thursday's show --here is the eviction entry, copied from Tribe's same game/ F3 week entry two years ago:

BBRAT 13th Eviction Entry

Deadline: Showtime, 8:59 pm EST Thursday, September 8th:

Final 3:

1. In the Lead of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 1st round of the Head of Household competition. (20)

2. The Challenger Takes the Stance: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 2nd round of the Head of Household competition. (20)

3. Power Hamster: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 3rd round of the Head of Household competition. (20)

4. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will be chosen to move on to the Final 2. (10)

5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (20)

**I'm guessing for now that Tribe will return soon and do the F2 eviction entry. Two years ago Tribe had the F3 and F2 in the same post, but with the compressed schedule this week and several days before the Finale next Wednesday, there's time for Tribe to post the F2 entry.**

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 09-07-11 at 07:33 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-11 AT 06:29 PM (EST)

Final 3:

1. In the Lead of Hamsters: Rachel

2. The Challenger Takes the Stance: Adam

3. Power Hamster: Porsche

4. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Adam

5. Sentenced to Sequester: Jordan

Posted by Belle Book on 09-07-11 at 08:43 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-11 AT 12:35 PM (EST)

1. In the Lead of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 1st round of the Head of Household competition. (20) Rachel.

2. The Challenger Takes the Stance: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 2nd round of the Head of Household competition. (20) Porsche.

3. Power Hamster: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 3rd round of the Head of Household competition. (20) Porsche.

4. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will be chosen to move on to the Final 2. (10) Adam

5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (20) Adios at long last, Rachel.

**I'm guessing for now that Tribe will return soon and do the F2 eviction entry. Two years ago Tribe had the F3 and F2 in the same post, but with the compressed schedule this week and several days before the Finale next Wednesday, there's time for Tribe to post the F2 entry.**

Posted by krismiss2us on 09-07-11 at 09:48 PM
>>
>Final 3:
>
>1. In the Lead of Hamsters:
>Name 1 HG who will
>WIN the 1st round of
>the Head of Household competition.
>(20) Rachel
>
>2. The Challenger Takes the Stance:
>Name 1 HG who will
>WIN the 2nd round of
>the Head of Household competition.
>(20) Jordan
>
>3. Power Hamster: Name 1 HG
>who will WIN the 3rd
>round of the Head of
>Household competition. (20) Adam
>
>4. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1
>HG who will be chosen
>to move on to the
>Final 2. (10) Jordan
>
>5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1
>HG who WILL be evicted
>from the BB house. (20) Adam
>

*a dear abby special*

Posted by zazzy on 09-08-11 at 01:23 AM
Final 3:

1. In the Lead of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 1st round of the Head of Household competition. (20) Rachel

2. The Challenger Takes the Stance: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 2nd round of the Head of Household competition. (20) Adam

3. Power Hamster: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 3rd round of the Head of Household competition. (20) Rachel

4. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will be chosen to move on to the Final 2. (10) Porsche

5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (20) Adam

"RE: BBRAT: 13th Eviction Entry Sock-it-to-me"
Posted by suzzee on 09-08-11 at 08:17 AM
Thanks Zazzy for doing this thing.

1. In the Lead of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 1st round of the Head of Household competition. (20)Rachel

2. The Challenger Takes the Stance: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 2nd round of the Head of Household competition. (20)Rachel

3. Power Hamster: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 3rd round of the Head of Household competition. (20)Rachel

4. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will be chosen to move on to the Final 2. (10)Rachel

5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (20)Porsche

Hamsterized by D'Abs

Posted by cahaya on 09-08-11 at 09:34 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-11 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

1. In the Lead of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 1st round of the Head of Household competition. (20) Rachel

2. The Challenger Takes the Stance: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 2nd round of the Head of Household competition. (20) Adam

3. Power Hamster: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 3rd round of the Head of Household competition. (20) Rachel

4. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will be chosen to move on to the Final 2. (10) Porsche

5. Sentenced to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted from the BB house. (20) Adam

Posted by DearAbby on 09-08-11 at 02:10 PM
1. In the Lead of Hamsters: Rachel (20)

2. The Challenger Takes the Stance: Adam (20)

3. Power Hamster: PorSH (20)

4. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Rachel (10)

5. Sentenced to Sequester: PorSH (20)

Posted by Starshine on 09-08-11 at 02:11 PM
1. In the Lead of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 1st round of the Head of Household competition. (20) Adam

2. The Challenger Takes the Stance: Name 1 HG who will WIN the 2nd round of the Head of Household competition. (20)Porsche

4. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will be chosen to move on to the Final 2. (10) Rachel

Posted by TV Blur on 09-08-11 at 07:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-11 AT 07:57 PM (EST)

Final 3:

4. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Name 1 HG who will be chosen to move on to the Final 2. (10) Porshe

"I'm Baaaack!"
Posted by tribephyl on 09-09-11 at 02:22 PM
Quick note on the recent departure. It was the longest, most wonderful 2 weeks I've ever spent.

Now, I'm back and pouring over the replays, entries, messages, results and adjustments.

A ginormous hearty thank you to zazzy for taking the initiative and posting a timely F3 entry. Thank you to all of those who responded.
The schedule adjustment obviously took me by surprise (even though the surprise comes a tad late). I did have the Final 3 / Final 2 entry ready for my return. My apologies for not just going ahead and posting it before I left. I shoulda. (Even though I never could have been able to post appropriate deadlines.)

Anyways, The final 2 questions will appear in a message below some time very soon. Just a few more adjustments to be taken.
The results from now til then is a process that I am chipping away at; watching DVR'd episodes, processing multiple spreadsheet entries, cross referencing, etc. Give those a couple of days.

Good to be back.
But now I gotta go back to bbrat work.

"Woo hoo!"
Posted by DearAbby on 09-09-11 at 08:39 PM
Welcome back, tribe. Glad to hear you had a good time. We missed you, but zazzy has done a good job keeping us in line.

"RE: I'm Baaaack!"
Posted by suzzee on 09-10-11 at 08:50 PM
Welcome back my friend to the show that never ends....

So happy you had an awesome time and that you're back at the bbrat helm.

Thanks Zazzy for paying attention and keeping the rest of us hamster watchers up to date.

OH NO!