URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1605
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Tonight's Episode"

Posted by Runnr3003 on 04-21-08 at 09:33 PM
I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I am dying to see who the Bach sends home tonight!!! Will it be Shayne, or will he keep Shayne (and all her shoes) around??

Can you imagine, in just 4 more episodes the Bach picks his gal, and with any luck, he is true to his word and he has fallen in love, and he proposes to her on the spot. She'll say yes, they'll actually stay together, and we'll all be happy!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Tonight's Episode"
Posted by KoalaChick on 04-21-08 at 10:10 PM

>
>Can you imagine, in just 4
>more episodes the Bach picks
>his gal, and with any
>luck, he is true to
>his word and he has
>fallen in love, and he
>proposes to her on the
>spot. She'll say yes,
>they'll actually stay together, and
>we'll all be happy!
>
>

You're new at this Bachelor thing, aren't you?

Posted by Runnr3003 on 04-21-08 at 10:29 PM
Actually Koala, I've never missed an episode of any season. I just am a big fan, here on the West Coast. : )

Posted by KoalaChick on 04-21-08 at 10:47 PM
>Actually Koala, I've never missed an
>episode of any season.
>I just am a big
>fan, here on the West
>Coast. : )

I'm just funning with you...how you can still sound so optimistic after so many failed romances! I'm a west coaster, too, and I've never missed an episode either!

I'm ready for Shayne to go, she's a spoiled brat. Who are you pulling for? I like Amanda the best, I think.

Posted by Runnr3003 on 04-21-08 at 11:08 PM
Oh, me too Koala, I dont much care for Shayne either.. LOL

But, from the sounds of the threads below she might be sticking around. : (

I like Noelle the best so far. But, typically, the ones I like the best arent the ones the Bachelor's pick at the end. Would sure love to see Shayne go, and see the bachelor pick someone with their head square on their shoulders thats 'real' and very genuine.

Just my humble opinion though, and that and .50 cents will buy you a cup of coffee. : )

Posted by byoffer on 04-21-08 at 10:52 PM
okay, I will play.

I think meeting the parents is important, especially the mothers. Often girls grow up to be their mothers, and it seems that this season's final 4 have some wacky mothers.

Hometown #1 - Shayne
2 visits, first with papa Lorenzo. He pushes to find out what Matt has up for his daughter. Seems to go well. Second visit is with Shayne mom. OMG! freaky looking lady in a freaky apartment. Run. Run like the wind. And hope that the mother's lips don't catch you!!

Hometown #2 - Chelsey
Seems like a regular family. Both mom and dad seem like nice people. But are they too boring to leave an impression?

Hometown #3 - Noelle
Starts with horseback riding in the mountains. Fun. Really down-to-earth family. Beautiful post & bean country house. Wow. Similar to #2, but I would give Noelle the lead at this point.

Hometown #4 - Amanda
Fake mom and fake dad to punk Matt. Brilliant. Especially the fake mom hitting on Matt. I just can't imagine what would be going through my mind if that happened to me. Now fake dad is angry with Matt for kissing fake mom. Amanda lets him off the hook, and he is blown away to get faked out. We barely met her real family, but this was her showing that she is fun. Looks like a pretty intimate kiss. She should win on this alone.

Posted by Loree on 04-22-08 at 00:51 AM
>
>Hometown #1 - Shayne
>2 visits, first with papa Lorenzo.
> He pushes to find
>out what Matt has up
>for his daughter. Seems
>to go well. Second
>visit is with Shayne mom.
> OMG! freaky looking
>lady in a freaky apartment.
> Run. Run like
>the wind. And hope
>that the mother's lips don't
>catch you!!

I kept thinking that Matt should imagine this is what Shayne will look like in 20 years.

Posted by MKitty on 04-23-08 at 12:56 PM
LMAO..that is EXACTLY what I was thinking! That lady was just SCARY LOOKING!!!!

*Viced by Agman*

Posted by observer on 04-22-08 at 02:23 AM
Shayne... Her mother's lipliner is too dark. Shayne's younger sister is very pretty... prettier than Shayne. Matt had a look of love, (or admiration), when he saw the video of Shayne doing a backflip. At one time, Matt was sitting with his legs spread wide apart... whatever that means.

Chelsea... had a look of love on her face.

Amanda... Pranks are mean, but maybe the prank was the producer's idea.

Noelle is stable... She's better off without Matt. He probably would have abandoned Noelle after the overnight date.

Posted by mrc on 04-22-08 at 09:48 AM
Yep, Shayne's mom was frakkin' spooky. I would have dropped Shayne right then.

Sigs by Bob about chalk dust. Pretty exciting stuff

Posted by Elozie on 04-22-08 at 05:33 PM
You would have dropped Shayne because of what her mother looks like?????

Posted by mrc on 04-23-08 at 09:04 AM
Yes. Well, that and her obnoxious whining, spoiled brattiness, and sense of entitlement.

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler

Posted by Elozie on 04-22-08 at 05:32 PM
Shayne's mom lives in a house not an apartment and she is a really cool, down to earth woman

Posted by byoffer on 04-21-08 at 10:54 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-08 AT 10:56 PM (EST)

Since this isn't a spoiler thread, I won't post the results. But it is time for the 3 roses.

eta - I won't spoil, but I will say I am a little disappointed.

Posted by Runnr3003 on 04-21-08 at 11:14 PM
Ok... I'm dying to know... Will you start a spoiler thread? I have to wait another 3 stinkin hours to find out.. LOL...

I know I know.. I'm bad. LOL : )

"Amanda's fake parents"
Posted by Loree on 04-22-08 at 00:55 AM
Amanda really took a chance. That could have gone really badly. She was willing to take the chance. Makes me wonder if she was really sure Matt shared her thoughts on practical jokes. Or she didn't really care if it hurt her chances. She really wanted to make sure he could handle that kind of a prank.

"RE: Amanda's fake parents"
Posted by byoffer on 04-22-08 at 08:57 AM
Good point about her motivation. I think it goes back to their 1 on 1 date. He said something about needing to see her loosen up (if I am recalling correctly). That was why the 1 on 1 was that 50s diner and out of character costumes. It went well, so I think these two are getting close past just the physical thing.

I still think that Shayne is just a physical attraction (albeit a very large attraction). I can't imagine that Matt will want to be part of her life. I can't imagine getting involved with a family that is SOOOO high maintenance.

I was sad to see Noelle go. She was probably the most grounded girl, but maybe didn't light the fire in Matt the same as the others. I really didn't see much difference with Chelsey, so suspect that she is gone next (especially with her intimacy issues and the theme for next week).

As I recall, Amanda was the first out of the limos in week 1. I have no spoiler info, but she is my pick to get the final rose and the ring.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 04-22-08 at 09:52 AM
I loved! the fake parents prank. I think Matt's a prankster (he told someone on one of their dates she should have acted like she didn't want the rose when he was giving it to her) and Meep has seen that. She's my pick for the final rose.

Chelsey - I just see her and Matt having a good friendship. I don't think they have the sexual chemistry he has with the others.

Shayne - good God her mom was scary. Lorenzo's plastic surgeon is much better than hers! But there is the sexual attaction there, and having a celebrity in-law is an attraction for some people. Plus he maybe attracted to Shayne's acting career. I see her as Final 2.

Noelle - I would marry her just to get to visit her parents place. I loved it. But she was way too reserved to make it to Final 3.

They still do the visit with his parents don't they?

Posted by Loree on 04-22-08 at 10:37 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-08 AT 08:05 AM (EST)

Final 2 has always been when they have the Bachelor's parents meet the women. I wonder if the women will be flown to London or if his family will make the trip to the US.

I have seen several sites are going over the screencaps of the thumb and shoulder in the clips from the finale. Of course nobody knows for sure if the clips are even the winner or some fancy editing. Nobody seems to see Chelsea winning. Everyone thinks it is Shayne's hand but Amanda's shoulder. Leaving either as the winner. I had heard all the spoilers and this is the Final 3 that had all been spotted with Matt in Barbados. But who the winner and F2 are has been up for speculation.

Ted Casablanca has said Matt picked a blonde in the entertainment industry. But other spoilers have said Shayne is out at F3 and Amanda & Chelsea are F2. So it is a real toss-up who wins.

*eta Because it is Chelsea not Chloe

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 04-22-08 at 11:14 AM
And just who the heck is Chloe

Agman took me to the islands

Posted by TxMom2011 on 04-22-08 at 02:28 PM
Chloe?

Do you mean Chelsea?

Shayne is growing on me.... she is not as bratty as I thought she was at first. I could see him picking her. The edit doesnt show him falling in love with any of them as far as I can see.

Posted by Loree on 04-24-08 at 07:56 AM
>Chloe?
>
>Do you mean Chelsea?
>

LOL! I am getting my reality characters all mixed up.

Yes. I meant Chelsea.

Posted by Elozie on 04-22-08 at 05:36 PM
The fake parents thing was without a doubt the STUPIDEST thing I have ever seen in my life...I had 4 people over watching, 3 were men, not one person laughed and all the guys said "there is no way he will keep her now" we were SHOCKED that he did!!! She screwed up there BIG TIME!!!

Posted by Runnr3003 on 04-22-08 at 06:23 PM
It came to mind while watching the whole fake parent thing that perhaps Amanda had a bad experience with a previous boyfriend and just wanted to make sure she could trust him, hence the 'prank' as she put it.

I personally did not find that funny at all, rather I found it very weird and distasteful. I also think it went too far, not just timewise, but the whole groping/sexual thing. What a waste of real quality 1:1 time with him and her family. Though he was a great sport about it on the outside, I wonder if he really felt ok with it on the inside.

I thought Shayne's mom was nice, and so was her sister. I am more impressed with them, and her Father, than I am with Shayne. Lorenzo was cool, he was brutally honest with Matt. I thought he was basically saying to matt, 'Hey.. my daughter has some issues, and its my fault because I wasnt in her life a whole lot.' I respected that, but I cant help but to wonder if the whole Shayne going on the bachelor thing wasnt anything more than to get herself out there to promote herself and her career.

It seems strange that Shayne keeps referring to herself as this big 'actress' as she is currently not working and from what I understand, and really hasnt landed any major, big roles. Sure, she was on Gen Hosp (2 episodes in 2003, about 13 episodes in 2004, 2 episdoes in 2005, and 1 episode in 2006 - all playing the part of Emily). But hey, Gen Hosp runs 5 days a week. A total of 18-20 shows in 4 years isnt that much in the grande scheme of things. Other acting parts Shayne has played a flight attendant 2x, and a background bikini gal in another show. Maybe a few spots here and there in 2008, but thats really about it.

It just seems as though Shayne is really making it a much bigger deal than it really is, and it also seems as though she feels it should set her apart from everyone else on the show, and/or makes her better than anyone else. JMHO

I was thinking it was Amanda all the way, until I saw the fake parents thing last night. I now think he picks Chelsea. It seems like whomever he picks he is in love with and he proposes. I am really hopeful that its geniune on his behalf, and that they, whomever Matt chooses to be his bride, live happily ever after. : )
<big sigh>

Posted by Elozie on 04-22-08 at 07:47 PM
>It came to mind while watching
>the whole fake parent thing
>that perhaps Amanda had a
>bad experience with a previous
>boyfriend and just wanted to
>make sure she could trust
>him, hence the 'prank' as
>she put it.
>
>I personally did not find that
>funny at all, rather I
>found it very weird and
>distasteful. I also think
>it went too far, not
>just timewise, but the whole
>groping/sexual thing. What a
>waste of real quality 1:1
>time with him and her
>family. Though he was
>a great sport about it
>on the outside, I wonder
>if he really felt ok
>with it on the inside.
>
>
>I thought Shayne's mom was nice,
>and so was her sister.
> I am more impressed
>with them, and her Father,
>than I am with Shayne.
> Lorenzo was cool, he
>was brutally honest with Matt.
> I thought he was
>basically saying to matt, 'Hey..
>my daughter has some issues,
>and its my fault because
>I wasnt in her life
>a whole lot.' I
>respected that, but I cant
>help but to wonder if
>the whole Shayne going on
>the bachelor thing wasnt anything
>more than to get herself
>out there to promote herself
>and her career.
>
>It seems strange that Shayne keeps
>referring to herself as this
>big 'actress' as she
>is currently not working and
>from what I understand, and
>really hasnt landed any major,
> big roles. Sure,
>she was on Gen Hosp
>(2 episodes in 2003, about
>13 episodes in 2004,
>2 episdoes in 2005, and
>1 episode in 2006 -
>all playing the part of
>Emily). But hey, Gen Hosp
>runs 5 days a week.
> A total of 18-20
>shows in 4 years isnt
>that much in the grande
>scheme of things. Other
>acting parts Shayne has played
>a flight attendant 2x, and
>a background bikini gal in
>another show. Maybe
>a few spots here and
>there in 2008, but thats
>really about it.
>
>It just seems as though Shayne
>is really making it a
>much bigger deal than it
>really is, and it also
>seems as though she feels
>it should set her apart
>from everyone else on the
>show, and/or makes her better
>than anyone else. JMHO
>
>
>I was thinking it was Amanda
>all the way, until I
>saw the fake parents thing
>last night. I now think
>he picks Chelsea. It
>seems like whomever he picks
>he is in love with
>and he proposes. I
>am really hopeful that its
>geniune on his behalf, and
>that they, whomever Matt chooses
>to be his bride, live
>happily ever after. :
>)
><big sigh>When has Shayne ever referred to herself as a "big actress"????

Posted by Runnr3003 on 04-22-08 at 09:19 PM
Elozie, in almost every episode where she has had 1:1 time with Matt, she reminds him of her being an actress.

Posted by SatHizFakShon on 04-23-08 at 09:49 AM
3% of the actors in Hollywood get 95% of the role.

If Shayne can afford all those shoes and accessories she may not have to work that much. Good for her!

Posted by Runnr3003 on 04-23-08 at 12:00 PM
"3% of the actors in Hollywood get 95% of the role.
If Shayne can afford all those shoes and accessories she may not have to work that much. Good for her!"

Where did those numbers come from???

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 04-23-08 at 10:06 AM
We obviously don't have the same sense of humor. Good thing we found out now before things really got serious between us.

Agman took me to the islands

Posted by mrc on 04-23-08 at 10:22 AM
My bet? Elozie is Shayne's good-lookin' sister.

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler

Posted by Runnr3003 on 04-23-08 at 12:14 PM
Yeah maybe so... I just didnt think it was that funny. He was a really good sport about it though.

I'm thinking if he does chose Amanda, he must geniunely be head over heels for her. Which, would be a nice refreshing change for the show! : )

Posted by Loree on 04-24-08 at 08:02 AM
Well if one thing came out of this stunt. It made Matt happy to meet Amanda's real parents. After the fake parents, almost any Dad & Mom would have been better. So it probably took the stress off them. Maybe that was Amanda's plan.

Posted by memzoo48 on 04-23-08 at 06:10 PM
ITA. I was sorry to see Noelle sent home, she totally reminds me of a good friend of mine who is also (still) single! Too nice, really. Guys thinks she's a prude. She's not, but she comes across that way because she's quiet, with good manners. Shame ....

Posted by MKitty on 04-23-08 at 01:05 PM
I literally screamed "NO!!!!!" at the TV when Matt sent home Noelle. I loved Noelle. Well, I guess it's not about me

I think, as many of the posters think, that Matt is very sexually attracted to Shayne as this hot sexy young woman, but I say run, Matt...run fast and run far!!! She is just a huge desperate attention whore. She is sooo young, and desperately looking for love, but I don't know if she really understands what she wants yet. Who would at 21?

Chelsea..not feeling the vibe. She seems so superficial around him and bossy..no holding hands, don't touch me, she treats him like a buddy and not the love of her life.

Amanda..wow..that was a huge risk...it it may have just paid off. I thought it could go very badly, but my DH thinks that she may have nailed it by doing that all to prank him. I can't believe she did that! That was really , really gutsy. I think she is the frontrunner now!!

Barbados should prove interesting next week...

*Viced by Agman*