URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1603
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Matt really is the hottest Bachelor ever! "

Posted by LisaPles on 04-15-08 at 02:32 PM
Every season we see the commercials for The Bachelor, and each time they say he's "the hottest bachelor ever". This season they really got it right!

I think Matt is a total package. He's smart, successful, athletic, good sense of humor, not afraid to make fun of himself, oh and lets not forget tall and handsome too! I've watched every season of The Bachelor, and it took this long for me to actually be hot for the Bachelor! I cant take my eyes off of him!

I think he's serious about finding a mate and is going about making his selections in the right way. Not only is he handsome and genuinely charming, I actually like him and think he would be fun a fun person to hang out with. I have no idea who I think he's going to pick, but for once I like the Bachelor enough to actually hope he finds someone who's right for him.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Matt really is the hottest Bachelor ever! "
Posted by MKitty on 04-15-08 at 05:27 PM
I totally agree. I was also going to use the term "total package" as everytime I see him, I think wow...he is something. I have watched almost every season, and there is usually something that bugs me about the Bachelor after you get to know them a bit more...but with Matt..no way, I love him MORE. I love his quirky sense of humour, I love his looks, his background, his mannerisms..it's all great. Whomever he picks is one lucky lady...

*Viced by Agman*

Posted by Karchita on 04-15-08 at 06:03 PM
He's very good-looking, charming, and funny, but he seems like a bit of a playa to me. Who hasn't he kissed? The limo driver?

He seems in it for the experience; I am not so sure I believe what he says about looking for a wife.

And what do you think of his accent? I am certainly no expert on all the millions of nuances of British accents, but he doesn't really sound so very upper class to me. Not that it matters, of course, but I am just wondering if he is not really as advertised by the show as some super high-class British gentleman.

OK, I'm all done quibbling for now.

Posted by MKitty on 04-16-08 at 06:32 PM
LOL..yes, good point..who HASN'T he kissed..but then hey, if you have the opportunity to publicly date so many women, aren't you going to kiss them? I wouldn't want to pick my future mate without at least kissing them first and checking to see if there as any chemistry. Ofcourse, I would never choose to date a man along with 20 other women...LOL...

As for his accent...my background is British and I must say, it is not a stuffy accent, but a fairly neutral one. It's definately not Cockney (my mom is cockney and I know that one!)

*Viced by Agman*

Posted by Karchita on 04-16-08 at 07:00 PM
No, not even close to Cockney or middle class (I can tell that much), but he doesn't sound very posh or aristocratic, either.