URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1602
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"April 14 episode: drama queen Marshana & Robin not given roses "

Posted by observer on 04-15-08 at 02:32 AM
The snow-covered field in Sun Valley was beautiful. And the hot tub/swimming pool... So that's how the rich live...

I was surprised when Chelsea said she didn't like holding hands. Then she asked him if he wanted an overnight date! They had an overnight date. That's odd.

It was funny when Shayne took out her lipstick, lipliner and blush while snowboarding.

Shayne seems fairly grounded for someone who comes from a broken family, from Hollywood, and is only 22 years old.

When Marshana started yelling, Shayne took on the mature role of peace-keeper.

Marshana is a fake. She lost her temper with the women, then acted in a sweet manner with Matt. I wonder if the producers told Matt how Marshana acted when he wasn't there.

When everybody was visiting before the rose ceremony, I thought Chelsea looked like a tranny.

When Marshana wasn't chosen, she didn't seem sad. It was just a game to her. She said she was "beautiful" and something else. I hit the mute button on my remote.

Matt didn't know how to pronounce "Lamas," even thought he claims he heard of/watched Renegade.

I'd like it if this show was 90 minutes long instead of 60 minutes.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: April 14 episode: drama queen Marshana & Robin not given roses "
Posted by Ahtumbreez on 04-15-08 at 09:11 AM
Ok, I haven't watched the Bachelor since Firestone. Is this a speed-dating season or is this how it's been for awhile? 5 dates and a "Will you marry me?"? How is it that Rock of Love has a longer season and a bigger budget. Geez, slow down with the eliminations already.

Next week looks good, but what the heck is up with Amanda's mom?

Agman took me to the islands

Psst, observer - you might want to keep spoiler stuff below the top few lines. Those that record and watch may be a little irritated coming across a topper like this one.

Posted by Loree on 04-15-08 at 11:42 AM
>
>Next week looks good, but what
>the heck is up with
>Amanda's mom?

Yikes! She is rubbing his nipples?

Posted by MKitty on 04-15-08 at 01:28 PM
Yeah, I laughed so hard when Shayne whipped out the blush brush right there on the slopes. I think she is being kept around because Matt finds her hot...but she is obviously VERY high maintenance.

It was pretty darn easy, if you ask me, who he was going to pick and who he was going to send home last night. He doesn't like drama queens..and if he is watching this now..he is saying..thank gawd! Robin..wow..that was quite the bitter exit! I really laughed when she laughed and swore...holy cow..talk about sour grapes! I felt kind of bad for last week, when all the previews stated "Everyone hates Robin!"...but I guess she brought it on.

He obviously likes nice, intelligent adn thoughtful girls. I think that Chelsea is on the line..but Amanda and Noelle are the strongest contenders. I think he is confused about Shayne. I could see this possibly going down to Shayne and Noelle..but I really don't see Chelsea lasting to much longer as she is acting too much like a "bud". And, for the record, I don't think she spent the night, I think she just went back to the room for a while. All the women would have been all over her and freaking out if she didn't come home that night!

Yes, next week looks interesting. It will definately be the make it or break it week...

*Viced by Agman*

Posted by Runnr3003 on 04-15-08 at 05:56 PM
I thought last night was a great episode... I am so thankful he sent Marshana packing, I really couldnt stand her. What a terrible person - inside and out. I wonder if she'll attend the reunion show. I hope someone tells her to seek therapy and/or counseling for her outbursts. She aint 'all that' like she thinks she is, thats for sure. As for Robin, wow, I didnt see before what the other girls were complaining about but I sure saw it last night. What a weirdo! Glad she is gone now too. She became extremely possessive which I think he saw, and was a total turn off for him.

If you read one of the other posts a few weeks ago, someone said that they had heard thru the grapevine, somehow someway, that it came down to Chelsea and Amanda at the end. After last night, I cant see him picking Chelsea. I like Observer's commentary on that - She doenst like to hold hands or show PDA, so she took him back to the hotel room instead. Hmm.. I dont think it was an overnight date either, but the network made it look like there was some hanky panky going on, or going to be going on.

I think that Amanda and Noelle are the top contenders. I think he is only keeping Shayne around to meet some famous folks, maybe, maybe not. Still though, I am not hearing or seeing interviews of the Bachelor where he is proclaiming his love for someone or that he is really anxious to be with the one he met, or anything of the sort.

Out of the four, I am hoping he picks Noelle. I like Meep girl too, but there is something about Noelle. Cant wait to watch the final!

Posted by observer on 04-15-08 at 10:05 PM
When I wrote "spend the night," I meant "have sex."

I guess what they really did behind the door was kiss.

I read that on a previous Bachelor, one of the Bachelor's dates was shown walking out of the Bachelor's room in the morning while wearing a robe. I read that she didn't have sex with him, but walked out of the Bachelor's room in the morning because the producers asked her to.

Posted by Karchita on 04-15-08 at 05:56 PM
Boy, Marshana sure is a case. Talk about arrogant. "I'm so fabulous that I completely loose control and turn purple with rage if anyone dare suggest in my presence that I am not perfect." That's not quite my idea of fabulous.

As much as I hate to say it, Shane is growing on me. She did seem mature next to psycho Marshana. I was appalled, however, not laughing, at the make-up on the ski slope, but I get the humor now.

I think Noelle's going to win.

Posted by Runnr3003 on 04-15-08 at 06:05 PM
ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by observer on 04-15-08 at 10:15 PM
I think Shayne might have been so concerned about her makeup while snowboarding because she's an actress, and wants to look her best.

Maybe she's hoping a casting agent is watching and might give her a role in a movie or TV show.

Posted by Karchita on 04-15-08 at 11:52 PM
You're kinder than I.

Posted by Runnr3003 on 04-16-08 at 11:38 AM
Waiting to see if either Marshana or Robin give any interviews on their ousting.... I can hardly wait to see what Marshana has to say for herself, or what her offer of explaination is for her behavior. Who knows, maybe she just forgot to pack her nice pills.

Posted by observer on 04-16-08 at 12:45 PM
The producers just kept Marshana around because of the conflict. I think Marshana will be defensive about her outbursts.

I noticed that Marshana's dress was a lot longer than the other women's dresses. It looked as if she tripped while walking away on the most recent show.

Posted by Runnr3003 on 04-16-08 at 01:20 PM
Wouldnt you just love to have a 1 on 1 with one of the producers of the show and get the scoop? I would love to know if they really set it up, or have the bachelor pick some over others, etc. I highly doubt though that they would ever fess up.

Yeah, Marshana tripped on her way out the door. Her dress had a small train in the back. Did you look at the photos of the last rose ceremony? Go out to abc.com and check out the group shot of all 6 girls waiting for a rose at the ceremony. Take a look at Shayne. Her legs looked dark brown/black, and her shoulders looked really pale in comparison. It looked like she was wearing panty hose, and I thought it looked odd. I wouldnt have worn pantyhose with a summer dress like that, or at any time on the show. Maybe she ran out of spray tan. Do you suppose the producers let them go to the store, like Rite Aid, or Bartell's???

Posted by observer on 04-16-08 at 02:04 PM
The producers must think that conflict is necessary to keep the show interesting. I think there can be enough funny, and interesting, moments from people who are fairly quiet. Marshana's anger wore me out.

There must be a producer's assistent who runs errands. If the women run out of shampoo or soap, someone will be sent to the store to buy more. But if Shayne said that she needs more tanner for the spray tan applicator, they might tell her that's something she can do without. Wouldn't a refill for the spray tanner have to bought at a specialty store? Who does that spray tan machine belong to?

I don't think the producers would have the time or interest to cater to the whims of the women on the show. Their goal is to put their effort and energy into putting an interesting show together.

Posted by Runnr3003 on 04-16-08 at 04:48 PM
I would think yes, a refill for the machine would be purchased online or something. The machine belonged to one of the blonde gals. Remember the episode where they show Shayne standing in a tub and a short haired blonde gal spraying Shayne? The blonde says, "Shh.. dont tell anyone I brought this..." or something like that. I thought that was HI-Larious!!

The machine looked like a small compressor of some sort, and I couldnt for the life of me imagine dragging that around with me in my luggage. I'd definetely bring locks for my suitcase though, thats for sure. I wouldnt want any of those gals snooping through my stuff like they do with others.

Observer, who do you think makes the final 2 and who do you think he ultimately pics? Inquiring minds want to know. : )

Posted by observer on 04-16-08 at 07:38 PM

Runnr3003,

I remember the spraying scene, but I don't remember the name of the woman who did the spraying.

I think it's hard to tell who will win, because of editing. Maybe Matt really likes Noelle, but all of those scenes were edited out, to keep viewers guessing.

I can't tell if Shayne is a producer's choice or if Matt really likes her.

I mostly concentrate on what takes place in the current episode.

Posted by Loree on 04-17-08 at 05:32 PM
Holly owned the spray tanner. And since she went home already she would have taken it with her. So Shayne would not have had access to it anymore.

Posted by observer on 04-17-08 at 07:12 PM
Thank you for that information.