URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1601
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Shelley is a Hypocrite! "

Posted by annef68 on 08-26-11 at 01:08 PM
Shelley is such a liar and a backstabber! What a douch. She preachs about not lying, etc. What a terrible person and example for her daughter! She is the biggest liar and 2 faced person in the house. I hope she's the next one out!! I'm just sorry she will be on the jury.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Shelley is a Hypocrite! "
Posted by jbug on 08-26-11 at 01:13 PM
?

& how is this different than
lying pompous hypocrite ?

Really, you could have made your point in the other thread.
sheesh~!

Posted by michel on 08-26-11 at 01:24 PM
Welcome to the boards annef!

As jbug pointed out, we already have numerous threads bashing Shelley, including some in bashers of all places! We like to keep the boards as tidy as possible.

I am always amazed that some react like you do while others love the backstabbers. Even funnier, I think that some of the same people that hate Shelley just loved Russell Hantz on Survivor. Do you watch Survivor Anne? What did you think of Hantz?

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Posted by lmikell on 08-26-11 at 09:00 PM
Thats funny..you are right! I did like Russell on Survivor. I think that everyone is so angry over the fact that she hides behind this seemingly moral highground and always talks about how disgusting Rachel is because she lies when she dished out the ultimate betrayal. At least with Russell, he didn't pretend to be something that he wasn't. What you see is what u get. Poor Jordan, I felt so bad for her last night.

Posted by michel on 08-26-11 at 09:21 PM
>At least with Russell, he
>didn't pretend to be something
>that he wasn't. What you
>see is what u get.

You remember it that way because that's the way editing wanted you to remember Russell. What his fans forget is that he pretended to be a fire fighter that lived in New-Orleans through Katrina and lost a dog in the flood. When Laura came to Foa Foa, Russell's words to her were (paraphrasing off memory): "I want to work with you because, like you, I am a good Christian." Russell was a complete fraud, even his claim to be a millionnaire was only done to connect with professionals like Mick and Jaison. And don't forget his stupid habit to tell people they were safe minutes before voting them out and laughing in their face.

Even in his latest season, he pretended he had changed and would be a team player, yet he never intended to be one. The proof: He went on a secret quest for the idol and he asked Julie to vote out Ralph, the teams best challenge performer and campsite leader, Russell's rival.

Posted by krismiss2us on 08-26-11 at 09:53 PM
While this is true about Hantz, I think the biggest difference between him and Shelly is audience perception. In Russell's camera one-on-one time, he admitted he was gonna lie. So the audience knew he was gonna be a big jerk. Shelly, however, has continually spouted about how she's better than that and teaches her daughter not to do this or that. I think that is why Shelly is more hated than Russell...at least from an audience perspective.

*a dear abby special*

Posted by michel on 08-27-11 at 02:41 AM
The biggest difference between Hantz and Shelley is editing.

To go further, I will ask: Did Shelley almost kill a contestant? Hantz, by throwing out the water, was the direct cause of Mike's dehydration and, according to Mick, the big guy's blood pressure got down to a critical level before he had to be medevaced. Hantz certainly didn't confess to that. And is it better to admit you will lie because you consider everybody else to be dumbasses?

I do believe Shelley's fondness for JeJo was real but she realized she wasn't going to win by staying with them. When $1/2 million is on the line, fondness takes a backseat.

Anyway, Shelley did lie but Hantz is a lying arrogant bastard. One is being dragged through the mud, the other won Fan Favorite... twice! I think the other big difference is that Shelley is a woman and most don't accept such behavior from a woman.

Posted by krismiss2us on 08-27-11 at 11:10 AM
you have valid points. Personally, I don't "hate" Shelly...nor do I like her as much as I did Russell...I found Russell amusing with his antics and attitude. SHelly, I am indifferent toward, though it makes me sad she she went against Jorff. I think it was a totally wise move for her...there's no way she'd win anything against them. And I don't know what the blow up was between her and Jeff. But I'm rooting for Jorff to win....But of course, this is all just opinions, rightZ?

*a dear abby special*

Posted by michel on 08-27-11 at 05:28 PM
Absolutely. I don't hate or love any contestants (a waste of energy) except RussHole and that's mostly for what he did after the show. So, I guess for me, the telling point will come if or when Shelley loses. If she accepts her defeat graciously, I will respect her contrary to Survivor's creep.

PS. Of course, Shelley would have no way of doing it but I doubt she'd spoil the show out of frustration like RussHole did. That showed disrespect to both the game and a large segment of the audience.

Posted by krismiss2us on 08-27-11 at 10:50 PM
What do you mean? What did russell do after the show and how did he spoil the show?

*a dear abby special*

Posted by lmikell on 08-26-11 at 08:56 PM
Shelley is hands down the ABSOLUTE WORST PLAYER/PERSON to ever play the game! Great example for her daughter! Louisiana should be embarrassed to claim her!

Posted by lmikell on 08-26-11 at 09:04 PM
Agree!