URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID109
Thread Number: 16
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"So who do you like this season?"

Posted by bystander on 01-16-07 at 01:44 PM
I'm not surprised at who got the boot the first week. Both of their performances were boring and mediocre at best.

I think Rickijoleen lost because of her song choice. Boondocks? C'mon that song, while catchy, isn't a song that will win you a contest. Plus you were off-key for most of it.

Tim LaRoche just wasn't as good as the others eventhough his rendition of Devil Went Down to Georgia was ok.

I think the ones to watch are David St. Romaine and Joshua Stevens for the guys and, Angela Hacker and Whitney Duncan for the girls.

Any thoughts?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: So who do you like this season?"
Posted by KScott on 01-17-07 at 08:37 AM
I knoew those 2 would be going home also. I haven't picked my favorites yet, I am still drooling from Chris Young from last season, hot, hot, hot!!!

Got Slice?

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Posted by Farmie on 01-17-07 at 12:49 PM
I'm with you Bystander -- I was not surprised who got booted last week. IMHO, Tim LaRoche wanted to show more of his guitar playing skills than singing.

My early favorites are David St. Romaine and the woman from Chicago (CRS on her name right now). Although she didn't show alot of confidence, there is room for her to get better.

Farmie

Posted by onlinesmartwebs on 06-09-21 at 00:04 AM
LAST EDITED ON 06-09-21 AT 00:07 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-09-21 AT 00:06 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-09-21 AT 00:05 AM (EST)

he then shot a very last-spherical 76 on the carmel, ind., path on wednesday to finish in a tie for 2nd with a 4-over 220, 4returned of winner john marshall butler.i played super,” daly ii advised the indianapolis megastar. “it'd had been cool to win, however i still have time. just a couple horrific 3-putts each days, however apart from that i played
best seo company