URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID104
Thread Number: 16
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"November 24th episode"

Posted by HobbsofMI on 11-24-06 at 00:50 AM
Wow....what power....what a stunning turn of events.....I had to stay up and watch it on my DVR and I'm glad I did....

I'm shocked at George....I'm shocked at Christina....I'm shocked at Calli.....I'm shocked at Burke....and I'm shocked at the Chief....

I'm glad that Alex and Addy's little talk but please don't have them sleep together.....

I think we've seen the last of Burke and the shutting of the door at the end on Christina was so telling....

Izzy should have let Calli beat Meridith up....someone needs to....

I'm back on the band wagon again and like that they are getting away from the relationships but down to cases again with relationships taking a back seat at times.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: November 24th episode"
Posted by mrc on 11-24-06 at 08:48 AM
One of the best episodes of the show and the best TV episode this fall. Wow.

Christina makes me sick. She has so little self-esteem that she can't handle Burke's rejection, so she tattles. I knew kids like her in elementary school.

George is so passive-aggressive, it's not even funny. He has some major issues.

At least this episode had less of Meredith in it.

A Slice of Us for the Rest of Us

Posted by aquariaqueen on 11-24-06 at 09:23 AM
Excellent episode, well worth making miss 10 minutes of ER!!!!!

You covered pretty much what I feel.

I did like George and Izzie at the end. Glad they can't stay mad at each other for long....tomorrow they can apologize, LOL. Then Izzie takes George's spaghetti and starts eating it...they are such good friends.

Kinda loved Meredith sticking Burke's problem on McDreamy....that was rather balsy.

I also loved the idea of bringing Hahn in for George's father's surgery. George wasn't the bad guy who spilled the beans, but he sure made his point clear. Believe me, this was big stuff. It would have looked larger if the character making those decisions was anyone different than George. (I worked in a hospital for 17 years, this was HUGE) It was actually Izzie's meddling that really complicated things.

Bailey was a slight character this episode. She'll be shocked when she hears the news. You think she's treated Izzie like a child, what will she do with Cristina????

Loved it, loved it, loved it.

Thanks to Seana for my sigpic!!!

Posted by flipxcyd on 11-24-06 at 02:56 PM
Don't fu** with Callie. She'll beat you down in a cage match! Hmmm, George and Callie are jealous of each other; they make a great couple!

Overall, intense episode especially between Burke/Cristina, Burke/Derek, & George/Cristina.

Loved how Izzie and George just can't stay mad at each other.

Save the cheerleader - Save the world An arkiegrl sig

Posted by byoffer on 11-24-06 at 03:04 PM
When the show was starting I told DW that I thought it would be the most important show of the series. And I think I was right. There were shots being thrown in all directions.

George was awesome. Talk about a guy finally growing some cajones. Telling Christina that "everyone in the hospital is someone's dad"? Great shot.

I think Burke is gone also. I didn't think Christina was running to the Chief like a little tattle-tale though. I thought she was finally realizing it was time to stop covering Burke's butt and cover her own. Not sure what punishment will come down on her.

Last night also re-affirmed that I lvoe Addison. She is great. DO.NOT.DO.ALEX!

"What happened last 10 minutes?"
Posted by djandy on 11-28-06 at 01:43 PM
The show went over 10 minutes? What happened during the last 10 minutes? My DVR cut out when Burke went into the Chief's office and Cristina was already there.

djandy

"Hmmm...I'll try to get it right:"
Posted by moonbaby on 11-28-06 at 07:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-06 AT 07:54 PM (EST)

Burke is leaving the hospital and he ends up in the elevator with Derrick. Derrick says if Burke had ever needed to talk that Derrick was always there for him. Burke says he just can't do this right now. Derrick: "I thought you were my friend." Burke: "I thought you were my surgeon." Oooo.

Christina realized she had to go home to Burke and was clearly dreading it. Mer and Der were shown in bed talking about the Burke thing and Der said to Mer "You knew. You knew and you didn't tell me.": Mer said she couldn't because Christina is her friend. He did not like the answer and then she reminded him that HE was the one who cleared Burke for surgery. That seemed to calm it down for them, but back at house of Burke Christina comes in, looks around, and finds herself facing Burke from outside the doorway of their bedroom. You aren't sure for a second what might happen. The way he looks at her you just don't know. And then? He wordlessly closes the door in her face.

I think that's it, but I'm not really sure.