URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1598
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"

Posted by Seana on 01-14-08 at 00:20 AM
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Je-eeeeeen!
Happy Birthday to you!

And you're eliminated. Not even a single first-place finish. Not one. At all. Aw. It's too bad those annoying mellow people who had to do an extra task and make up pots of time somehow managed during all that to slack off and get ahead of you. *snorfle*

Ron and Chris! Another first place finish and another trip courtesy of our unnamed sponsor and their equally nameless pointy-hatted mascot. Perhaps concentrating on your relationship does have an impact on perfomance in the Race. Please feel free to send some tips Jen and Nate's way.

TK and Rachel: second place ain't too shabby. It's a good thing our Speed Bumps don't take too much time, so you had a chance to catch up, no matter how unfair it was to Jen and Nate. {whisper} You know, we actually did it this way to stick it to them personally. We had a harder task planned that would have bumped you for sure, but Jen cheesed me off. So we changed it to the easier, but cooler, fireworks task. You can thank me properly later.{/whisper}

Nick and Don: Still with us? Excellent. It will be exciting to watch you and the other pansies tripping over yourselves on the way to the finish line. Watch for Jen's bitter expression as she claps for people who aren't her.

Come play! All the Racers are spoken for except the now-eliminated BlondeJen. But anyone can post as a cabbie, a camera/sound person or a local. Or hey, be creative! Post as the awful gongist or the Disappearing Cluebox.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"
Posted by dragonflies on 01-14-08 at 08:36 AM
Take that Jen. I'm the only one that can say our team relaxes and has strolled through the race. We were great though, once we kicked it up just a notch. That's all it took. If we were really competitive and racing hard, we would probably be 2 days ahead of the pack.

we are so rockin dude!

Posted by qwertypie on 01-14-08 at 01:07 PM
I guess I can get over not being in 4th place anymore.

Take a chill pill Jen!

Posted by jbug on 01-14-08 at 09:26 AM
Pleas please please! do not send those 2 to the Villa! please!!!!!

Posted by NanaWolf on 01-17-08 at 06:52 AM
This villa is horrible. It's small and cramped and dirty. Worst of all are the people here. They are all so shallow and mean. Seriously, you people need to look at yourselves and start being nicer.

Posted by Estee on 01-14-08 at 09:32 AM
I'm baaaack!

Or am I?

Posted by Seana on 01-14-08 at 12:28 PM
Ah, back from the Dungeon Dimensions?

Posted by Estee on 01-14-08 at 12:37 PM
Yeah. And the last thing I ever wanted to believe was that you'd let one of the monsters play, but then I saw Jennifer...

You would have hid too.

Posted by MissMyth on 01-14-08 at 03:45 PM
Shhh, I'm in such a happy place right now.

Happy Place = anywhere Jen isn't.

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 01-14-08 at 11:27 PM
Have you noticed that the more I've left him alone, the better you two have done?

You are so going to owe me some serious hush money out of that million.

I'll put that in his medulla oblongata.

Posted by foonermints on 01-14-08 at 11:47 PM
Trust me. The pressure is building up.

The eyes are turning color.

Posted by Peetah on 01-17-08 at 11:00 AM
Well...I *almost* made it through a leg without picking on my daughter. (She forgot about the airport ruckus)

I am picturing an explosion of body organs as we streak across the finish line. Then I will blame Chris.

"Who's your Daddy?"

Posted by Ontheroadagain on 01-14-08 at 04:40 PM
Now that Jen and I don't have to worry about beating an old man and his geeky grandson, the couple of hippies and an obnoxious man and his geeky daughter, we'll have more time to argue, bicker, whine and complain.
And when I'm not doing that (or listening to Jen), I can enjoy some of that wonderful Thai food from Taiwan.

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 01-14-08 at 11:23 PM
Oh, %$&#! We're in the final three!

Nick, we've got to find a way to get the oxygen masks to come down on this next flight to Wherever. I'm gonna need all I can get.

That, or a shot of B-12 in my buttocks. Is Marianna a nurse, by chance?

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 01-14-08 at 11:34 PM
They're ALL eliminated! They were gonged!

Chuck Barris

Here's your 516 big ones #snorrrrrt# and 32 little ones.
Oh, no, it's Phil, Phil, the Dancing Espadrille!

Posted by NanaWolf on 01-17-08 at 06:48 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-08 AT 06:50 AM (EST)

I can't believe how mean everyone is being to me. It was my birthday and you shouldn't be allowed to be eliminated your birthday for gosh sakes. I think the producers are really really mean. I mean, I tried really really hard to play fair and be nice to everyone and they're all saying nasty stuff about me. I just don't get it. I can't help it if Nate messed up all the time. It's not my fault I had to race with such a loser.

Posted by Ontheroadagain on 01-17-08 at 09:14 PM
Now, Jen, who's the real loser? Hey, let's go get some Thai food in downtown Teipai.

>

Posted by NanaWolf on 01-20-08 at 06:14 PM
Are you still making fun of me you horrible person? I hate this loserville villa. Can we leave now?

Posted by mikey on 01-18-08 at 12:22 PM
Sorry I haven't been around in a while, I assumed I was eliminated a long time ago.

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 01-21-08 at 03:52 PM
Where in the name of Guy Lombardo have you been?!

Two words, kid: Marianna. Mine.

Experience is the best teacher.