URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1598
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"ex-Bachelor Bob Guiney's NEW SHOW!!!"

Posted by gypsyvixen on 04-02-08 at 01:06 PM
Bob Guiney is going to be hosting a new show called "Date My House" that is premiering on TLC this weekend. Yay I LOVE Bob!!

Has anyone heard about this show?? Bob is going to help people sell their houses- but prospective buyers can "date" the house.. meaning like, stay the night, have a dinner party, etc.. to see if it's their dream house or if they're just "not that into it."

Of course the house is going to get a totally sexy makeover before any potential dates! I love Bob and reality TV in general so of course I'll check this out- it sounds fun! Also I'm sure there will be great tips for people on how to make their house "hotter" in hopes of finding a good match and making the sale.

Design expert Nadia Geller is also going to help out and give her input! I LOVE her ideas- she is so brilliant!

The premiere is THIS Saturday April 5 at 8:30 pm EST on TLC.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: ex-Bachelor Bob Guiney's NEW SHOW!!!"
Posted by HomeSweetHome on 04-02-08 at 02:34 PM
Yea, I loved Bob too! Didn't he get married in 2004? That show sounds pretty interesting! I'll definitely check it out this Saturday. Thanks for the tip gypsy!

Posted by Loree on 04-03-08 at 01:23 AM
I can't stand Bob. So I will be taking a miss on this.

Posted by mrc on 04-03-08 at 10:15 AM
Werd. can't stand him, and the premise of this show sounds stupid.

Bunnies eat nerds.

Posted by Runnr3003 on 04-03-08 at 01:14 PM
I am thinking that the authors of the top two posts, by gypsyvien and homesweethome, are either Bob and his new wife or folks from the network in an attempt to promote the show.

Creepy. Very creepy.

I didnt like Bob either and wont be watching it.

Posted by HomeSweetHome on 04-03-08 at 02:55 PM
Actually, a lot of people loved Bob, which is why they made The Bachelor with him in it so I'm sure a lot of us fans will enjoy watching this show

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 04-07-08 at 04:44 PM
I heard he stinks up the sellers homes by cooking Spam every single episode. I think I'll pass.

Agman took me to the islands