URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1597
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"March 31 episode"

Posted by observer on 04-01-08 at 01:50 AM
I saw dark roots in Shayne's hair during the previews for next week. Shayne's boots must have cost hundreds of dollars. Her watch looked like it cost maybe a thousand dollars. I looked up Lorenzo Lamas and found out he's been married four times and also had an out-of-wedlock child. I think the bachelor is keeping Shayne around for an overnight date. Shayne will be a notch in his belt.

Robin reminds me of DeAnna. She's aggressive.

The hot dog vendor looks like a man. The nanny looks harsh.

I think Matt's keeping Marshana around for the drama. It was pathetic how she had her arm around him at the rugby match.

I liked this in-depth 90 minute episode. Samantha Who returning next week probably means that the next episode will be just an hour long.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: March 31 episode"
Posted by Ahtumbreez on 04-01-08 at 08:10 AM
I think the children's book author is my favorite. I still have memorized who's who.

Agman took me to the islands

Posted by bullzeye on 04-01-08 at 09:12 AM
I like her as well. I also liked the personal trainer from South Carolina who did not get a rose last night. I suspected as much as we didn't hear a word from her last night until she confessed that she has a tough time opening up.

I think Robin is going to add a whole new level of fun this year, and while I think Shayne is pretty, I think she is the biggest flake there.

An Agman!

Cannot believe that(a) I am watching again and (b) I am publically admitting this by commenting.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 04-01-08 at 09:59 AM
I agree about Shayne. She talks and moves like she's on Prozac all the time.

This is the first Bachelor I've watched in a long time and I find myself enjoying it again.

We'll keep your secret bullzeye

Posted by bullzeye on 04-01-08 at 12:00 PM
I got suckered into the last two seasons and hated myself appropriately. I must say, these gals are far more enjoyable than in previous seasons. In reference to post #4 - LOL! I love "Meep" girl!

An Agman!

Thanks Tummy!

Posted by qwertypie on 04-02-08 at 10:23 PM
I just figured that Shayne is really lousy at holding her liquor.

Don't worry Bullzy -- your secret is safe with me

Posted by Dog Chain on 04-03-08 at 03:45 PM
I'd certainly be getting her all liquored up as well ... she looks like she'd be a lot of fun on an overnight date

Posted by bullzeye on 04-04-08 at 12:17 PM
Don't worry Bullzy -- your secret is safe
with me

Now why does this not give me cause for comfort? Hmmm...I wonder....

An Agman!

Posted by qwertypie on 04-05-08 at 11:37 AM

Posted by mrc on 04-01-08 at 10:13 AM
Don't forget the hiccuping gal--meep! meep! meep!

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 04-01-08 at 10:47 AM
*snort She's a cutie.

Even ABC got in on the "meeping". I got "On ABmeep" during a commercial.

Posted by Runnr3003 on 04-01-08 at 12:30 PM
LOL ... The hot dog vendor looks like a man!! That was funny. : )

Marshana was really hanging on the guy at the rugby match, and it seemed she was milking her injury for all she could. I thought she looked like a loon when she was hanging on him at the end of the rose ceremony too. Its like she is hanging onto him for dear life. She's not very nice either. I wouldnt be surprized if she doesnt get a rose next week. I bet our Bach didnt like her hanging on him either.

That was a great show last night, but I dont like all the fighting. If I were Robin, I would have walked out of the room and gone somewhere more peaceful. All of those women steal the guy away from others, and certainly Robin is not the first one to do that that had already had a rose. I felt they really attacked her, for something really petty. I though that Chelsea was nothing more than a bully in the kitchen yelling at Robin, same with Shayne.

As for Shayne's shoes, and such, my hunch is since she doesnt work, that most of that stuff is bought at a place like TJ MAX or something. I highly doubt the gal can pay full dollar for that sort of stuff. Shayne is nothing more than pure white trash, with what appears to be chronic self esteem issues.

I like Meep Girl as well, and I hope she makes the final 2. She is so sweet, and I like Noelle too. Both seem so nice, and so down to earth, and they both seem more geniune than some of the others.

Has anyone seen any interviews with the Bach? Is he saying anything like he is still in love, they are together, he misses her, or anything like that?

Posted by observer on 04-01-08 at 07:05 PM
The right side of Shanye's forehead looked orange, when Matt and Shayne were on the wine-tasting date.

Posted by jd8855 on 04-06-08 at 05:57 PM
Shayne is strnage and she is so in it to get her face on tv.. I think that is why she is going ot say and do strange things.. although in all fairness to Lorenzo he seems like an alright guy .. i mean these celbreties have kids and then the kids think that they are entitled to be celebs too just cause you have famous parents .. she will get booted, adn her makeup job has been bad, hence the orange.. someone in makeup may not like her unless she is doing it on her own.. and then she is just bad at it, and she is wearing the wrong color foundation.. although someone her age shouldn't need that heavy of a foundation.. IMHO

Posted by observer on 04-06-08 at 08:23 PM
I don't know if the spray-on tan can be sprayed on faces. And if it is sprayed on faces, if foundation can be applied on top of the spray-on tan.

I was surprised to see the orange color on Shayne's face. When I was a kid, I applied tan-in-a-tube to my skin. My skin turned orange. Maybe artificial tan ingredients are still the same.

Posted by Runnr3003 on 04-06-08 at 11:09 PM
I think what happened was that she used too much of the spray on tan, and most likely it wasnt of good quality like Estee Lauder's sunless tan, or L'oreal's sunless tanner. Some sunless sprays can make one person look naturally tan, while in others it can make them look orange. It depends on the person and the product. You can apply foundation after using a sunless spray tan.

Sunless tanning sprays typically leave a weird, chemical smelling scent that is often times not very appealing. Most brands advertise "scent free" but in reality, you can still smell it on a person. It may not smell in the bottle, but after applied on a person it will often times leave a very distinct scent on a person, but generally only noticeable up close and personal.

Posted by observer on 04-06-08 at 11:43 PM
If the scent is noticeable up close and personal, then Matt must have smelled it.

Actresses, like Shayne, must need hair bleach and sunless tanner to get an edge when auditioning for a role.

I just tried the sunless tanner once, then I lost interest in it. Why would anyone other than an actress need it?