URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1592
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Without the Accent-He'd Be Nothing"

Posted by CSHS79 on 03-18-08 at 12:26 PM
While the new bachelor isn't ugly, would he have gotten the same reaction without the accent? I doubt it. While I enjoy a man with an accent if the man doesn't have anything more I'm on my merry way.So far all I see is him banking on that accent to get the ladies to swoon. I wouldn't.
Besides if he was all that amazing why is he traveling all the way to America to find a wife? I know if I was an Englishwoman I'd certainly take it as a slap in the face, as in what's wrong with us??? Has he really given the ladies of England a chance, after all he's only 28. I'm in my late 40s and still single yet I haven't given up on American men.
So Matt are you anything more than your accent??

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Without the Accent-He'd Be Nothing"
Posted by observer on 03-18-08 at 01:03 PM
He's very attractive, a banker and wants to settle down... what's not to like?

Posted by Karchita on 03-18-08 at 05:39 PM
You're overthinking this! It doesn't take much to get these women to swoon. Or drunk. Or to fall in love.

I think they would be just a gaga over him if he wasn't British or, as we have seen some seasons on this show, even when the batch isn't that rich or good looking. They get to be on tv and they are easy marks to the suggestability of the situation. Exactly with whom they fall in love is a mere detail.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 03-19-08 at 07:32 AM
Personally I love his sense of humor "I only arm wrestle women and they're usually pregnant" and "I can dance, have you heard of Micheal Jackson" lines were great.

He's my favorite bachelore so far.

Agman took me to the islands

Posted by Karchita on 03-19-08 at 04:14 PM
Yes, he was funny. And 6'5" is not too tall; it's just right, IMO.

Posted by TxMom2011 on 03-21-08 at 12:41 PM
I like him so far. He is funny and seems genuine. I loved that he didnt gloss of the fact that the skank put her drawers in his pants.... he called her out for the skank she is