URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1592
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR 14 Fans, Time To Vote: Ep 1"

Posted by dabo on 02-13-09 at 00:50 AM
And welcome back for another go-around!

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's bootee in the subject heading. This is really easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: Tar14 Fans ..." and replace with your vote, i.e. "Cara and Jaime." This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately.

Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header. (Please note that if there isn’t a team name in the subject heading, the vote will likely not be counted because it’s time-consuming to go through every post and count the vote in there.)

2. Non elimination episodes. If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination Leg (NEL) put down "Non-Elimination -- Team name" in the subject header to tell us who you think will finish last. If you feel there will be a continuation of this leg (Superleg) put down "Superleg" in the subject header.

3. Reply only to this post! We like a nice straightforward vote thread around here, that's just how it is.

3b. Vote changes. However, if it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, reply to your own vote post! Your new post heading should read for example "VOTE CHANGE: Mel and Mike".

4. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such! There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

Remaining Teams

Amanda and Kris (Dating)
Brad and Victoria (Married)
Cara and Jaime (Cheerleadrs)
Christie and Jodi (Flight Attendants)
Jennifer and Preston (Dating)
Lakisha and Jennifer (Sisters)
Linda and Steve (Married)
Margie and Luke (Mother/Son)
Mark and Michael (Brothers)
Mel and Mike (Father/Son)
Tammy and Victor (Sister/Brother)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Linda/Steve"
Posted by Max Headroom on 02-13-09 at 08:00 AM
Gotta go with the obvious choice.

"Linda & Steve"
Posted by Belle Book on 02-13-09 at 04:15 PM
I haven't heard that they get past this leg, so I've got to go with Linda & Steve. Sorry.

Belle Book

"Linda & Steve"
Posted by dabo on 02-15-09 at 01:51 AM
Mainly because I have nothing else to go on at this point except consensus.

"Jennifer & Preston"
Posted by ARnutz on 02-15-09 at 09:39 AM
Just to be different.

"Linda & Steve"
Posted by Loree on 02-15-09 at 10:25 AM
They are the obvious guess when we don't know anything else about the racers yet.

"Linda/Steve"
Posted by CTgirl on 02-15-09 at 03:24 PM
It's such an obvious choice (so they'll probably survive until next week!)

"Linda and Steve (Married)"
Posted by mattben on 02-15-09 at 07:11 PM
I really have no idea. Just picked a random number between 1 and 11. 7 came up.

"Linda and Steve"
Posted by Yogi on 02-15-09 at 07:28 PM
Linda and Steve