URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 159
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who collapsed? IV? New HG?"

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-09-06 at 04:38 PM
There was a preview today that showed a woman collapsing onto the floor. Was that IV? Anyone know?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who collapsed? IV? New HG?"
Posted by flexy633 on 01-09-06 at 04:46 PM
Yep, it's IV. If you go to the Starting Over website, the voice over says that the new HG's story may be too much for IV to take. Looks like more dramatics on IV's part.

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-09-06 at 04:52 PM
OMG! ROFLMAO!

Posted by flexy633 on 01-09-06 at 04:53 PM
Did you watch the preview on the Starting Over page? I was cracking up when I saw IV fall over. This should be interesting. LMAO

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-09-06 at 05:06 PM
LOL!!! Thanks for the tip. I hadn't even been looking at the little video clips available there.

(Click on the blue "Episode Promo" button at the top of each preview text on the Episode Guide, SO website)

Wasn't there some previous houseguest who used to go into a "trance-like" state occasionally? Or, I could be thinking of some other show.

Posted by Ijustsharted on 01-09-06 at 05:06 PM
Also if you look really close you can see the newest housemate and she is laughing. So I dont think her story will be riveting....

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-09-06 at 05:07 PM
I saw that...the girls all looked like they were laughing, so I'm not worried about IV!

Posted by GoodnightLittleBear on 01-09-06 at 05:39 PM
I agree and right after her sack o' potatoes fall to the floor, she says, "Something's rotten in Denmark". It probably had nothing to do with that clip either. I notice they tend to do promos with disjointed clips to create suspense when it's just not there.

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-09-06 at 05:07 PM
More material for Snowflake2!

Posted by SOWayz on 01-09-06 at 09:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-09-06 AT 09:21 PM (EST)

I slow motioned it several times and I don't think the new girl is laughing, it's more of a "shock and not knowing what to do" sort of thing. I thought Rhonda's behavior was more interesting. She says "I've got you", then catches IV, and does it so calmly and matter of factly that I wonder if it has happened before.

Posted by Ijustsharted on 01-09-06 at 05:27 PM

Your are gonna think that I have absolutely no life today BUT if you pause it just before she "colapes" at the end of her head you can see a mans leg...HAHAHAHA! I assume he is a camera man.

Posted by Nasty on 01-09-06 at 05:40 PM
What episode is that? Before or after Alison's grad? That's what's on the preview for today in my area, but I'd love to see that hag hit the floor!

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-09-06 at 05:41 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-09-06 AT 08:26 PM (EST)

The sun'll come out tomorrow! Tues 1-10-06

Posted by eire_heart74 on 01-09-06 at 08:03 PM
Hey I don't who falls. I just want to hear a new story for a change. I am really glad that we didn't see a whole lot of Kim yet. With the new person arriving and Kim, at least we get to see some new faces and hear some new ideas and stuff.

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-09-06 at 08:30 PM
Sounds like need for a new thread about Kim. This one is about who fell off the couch.

Posted by lovemydogdude on 01-10-06 at 02:12 AM
The preview made it seem like IY fell over because of the housemate's story but I doubt it...they just probably edited it to look that way. She probably did that purposely for the editing i.e. in response to a joke or reply someone had during their discussion.

I agree...so looking forward to some new faces and new drama.