URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID78
Thread Number: 159
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bree what's up with her?"

Posted by BIGGESTFAN on 04-07-06 at 09:19 AM
Is it me or does Bree seem like she has totally lost now that Rex has died. She just seems to get crazy with each new show. She use to be so well put toghter and she is falling apart. Don't get me wrong it is a great polt twist and I ahve always like Bree.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bree what's up with her?"
Posted by Snidget on 04-07-06 at 10:01 AM
well a lot of the most screwed up people I know really look all put together. They don't ever deal with anything, just hold it in and when it finally blows up it goes in a big way.

Also any addiction doesn't help, and I've met a few people who were borderline drinking problem types that can when things start to fall apart go over to serious drinking problem pretty quickly.

So Bree falling apart the way she is doesn't seem out-of-character to me. I think the producers did say in an interview that she falls faster and harder than you see in reality, but part of that is the way the show is paced.

Posted by Rhyn on 04-08-06 at 09:55 AM
I think she's already lost it. Let's see: her husband dies at the hands of her boyfriend. Her husband, before dying, not only cheated on her with Maisy Gibbons, but also told everyone about her participation in his kinky sex games (her impression, she never learned the truth). Her son is gay (which is horrible in her impression) and is holding her hostage, essentially. Her daughter is fooling around with an older (I think he's a bit older than Danielle) black teenager who is brother to a metally challenged rapist? murderer? felon? whatever. Oh, and she's in absolute denial about her drinking problem.

I am surprised she's holding it together as well as she is.

Posted by TruGoodness on 04-12-06 at 09:02 AM
Sometimes in life when things fall apart, they really fall apart and everything goes wrong for awhile. Maybe she hits rock bottom and comes back finally better and happier, less concerned about appearances and more about happiness.

TruGoodness
http://www.AmericanInventorSpot.com