URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1589
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Bachelor - London calling"

Posted by frisky on 03-17-08 at 08:44 PM
Is anybody home?

The Bachelwhore is back. Matt Grant, or GrAHnt as he says it, is a Brit who looks like a polished Prince Harry without all the red and freckles. He wants to fall in love and have babies before he gets old and decrepid like his dad.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Bachelor - London calling"
Posted by jbug on 03-18-08 at 08:22 AM
Frisky, did you watch last nite?
Where do they get some of those women? No class - I can't believe it!
So they all want the first impression rose. Don't they think he's going to choose because of a "good" first impression? and not because he remembers you just because you got falling down drunk?

This is such a beauty pageant thing. Who's to say one of the bachelors might not like a woman with a little flesh on her bones - or one who might not be a beauty queen but is a wonderful person?

I don't watch this all the time - but wanted to see the first nite - I've never seen the first nite before.

One of Shar's unique creations

Posted by frisky on 03-18-08 at 03:09 PM
I watched. *hangs head in shame*

I probably won't watch it anymore, because I'm on reality TV overload, but I like to catch all the trainwrecks on the first episode.

From here on in, it's all formula. "I'm falling in love," "You have my heart," and anything with the word "journey" is all par for the course. I might check in on the finale to see who he ends up with.

Posted by Loree on 03-18-08 at 08:38 AM
Stacey looked like she was already drunk when she showed up on the doorstep. The back of her hair looked like she had been lying down sleeping. And why was there a mattress with no sheets lying next to the bathtub for her to pass out on?

I thought it was interesting that Holly? (blond with short hair in aqua dress) was shown on the camera alot but never talking with the bachelor. Then she was given a rose yet we don't even know her. They must have edited out where she actually talked with the bachelor. But the cameraman sure liked her.

Posted by Loree on 03-18-08 at 02:01 PM
I hope Shayne sticks around till the hometown visits. I would love to see her dad Lorenzo Lamas asking the Bachelor what his intentions are.