URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1588
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Alex Michel questions"

Posted by jennifero23 on 03-17-08 at 01:50 AM
Any questions you want to know about Alex Michel I will try to answer...I met him shortly after the show in Hawaii where I lived at the time and I have to tell you I was quite disappointed. I had followed the show religiously and was so excited to meet him and see what he was really like. I was crushed; He was very shallow and is obviously searching to find himself and in my opinion until you find yourself you shouldn't be looking for someone else. There are a lot of details about our meeting that I am sure most don't want to know but the part that broke my heart...
Seeing a letter written my an unknown woman from the week before thrown carelessly on his hotel table. She had written him a poem about the night they had spent together and it was tossed on the table with his other mail. It made me sad to think this woman was so deeply in love and he didn't care......
I also learned some very interesting things about the show!!! Anyway I just thought I would share that The Bachelor isn't all that it cracked out to be and neither are the bachelors.......

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Alex Michel questions"
Posted by bananne81 on 04-10-08 at 11:11 PM

My question is very basic...did Alex have sex with Trista and Amanda on their dates with hotel room? It sure looked like it.

Posted by jennifero23 on 04-22-08 at 01:11 AM
He did but believe it or not it never happened at the hotel on the nights that were taped and put on t.v. That is funny that you asked because that was my exact question to him and he said that honestly they were all so exhausted from taping that they never had sex. That happened during the season but off camera with both women at separate times obviously. I guess Trista didn't take it to well that she had sex with him and then he chose Amanda, apparently she also caused problems between him and Amanda by calling him etc. Remember, this is all what he said so god only knows....

Posted by Runnr3003 on 04-11-08 at 10:32 AM
Were you an employee of the hotel? And what did you find out about the show?

Posted by jennifero23 on 04-22-08 at 01:14 AM
I was not an employee at the hotel, actually I was at the bar and he bought me and my friend (another girl) some drinks. We recognized him and got to talking etc. Anyway I guess since he was the first bachelor and the kinks hadn't been worked out yet there was a lot of drama behind the scenes between him and Trista and Amanda. According to him Trista wasn't doing too well with her being so madly in love with him and him having to be with Amanda. They also had to do a lot of re-takes because of that.

Posted by mrc on 04-11-08 at 01:58 PM
Was it your letter?