URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1588
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"New reality show, kennyvsspenny"

Posted by jent on 02-23-06 at 09:07 PM
I love this show. Anyone had a chance to see it? Kenny Hotz is such an evil cheat you gotta love 'em. You can check out the pilot episode at ifilms. The show is now in working towards a third season. Kenny has a blog and merch site at kennyhotz.com for more information. I have to say that the antics on this show are wicked!!

Love to talk some fav moments with anyone?

JP

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: New reality show, kennyvsspenny"
Posted by Jims02 on 02-25-06 at 00:34 AM
Kenny vs Spenny is comedic genius. Put two uber-competitive friend (I guess?) together, and watch what happens. Some of the stuff Kenny does to Spenny is pretty twisted, but fun to watch. I love this show. My favorite competitions they did were the "Who's Better With Kids?" and the "Who Can Stay Blindfolded Longest?" contests.

The episode in which Kenny locks Spenny in a closet (Boxing challenge) is pretty disturbing though.

Is that show still on Game Show Network, or do they air it elsewhere? I haven't seen it for a while...

"RE: New reality show, kennyvsspenny"
Posted by vince3 on 02-25-06 at 01:30 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-06 AT 01:31 AM (EST)

It's still on GSN, but it's been relegated to 2:00am EST on Sunday Morning (Overnight from Saturday)

Because 3 Vinces are better than one.