URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1586
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S29:SJDS | Survivor RE-play (Part 1)"

Posted by tribephyl on 12-19-14 at 01:22 AM
Yes, we just got done witnessing a pretty respectable win from a pretty deserving player.
BUT, did you want it to turn out completely differently?
Were you hoping for a Missy Med-Evac?
What about the whole Dale quits scandal?
Maybe a complete and utterly devastating Meltdown from Keith?
Perhaps a poisonous Portugese periwinkle pokes Baylor?
Or maybe you just wanted Jon to #sticktotheplan.

Well, now comes YOUR chance to decide. Who makes the merge and who is sent to LL? Who makes it to the finals and who spends their time at The Ponderosa.
Some of you may know this game as the Survivor What If?... Well SWI has been slightly bastardized and is in need of reformatting which includes a name change. So... From now until the beginning of the new season, I will be hosting the newly minted Survivor RE-play.
In each "Episode" various aspects of the outcome will be decided by you, and your fellow players. The way to decide will also be varied. Sometimes you'll be asked to make a vote. Sometimes you'll be asked to perform tasks, and some times you'll be deciding the direction of the game purely through the whims of your mood. All standoffs will end up getting the nudge from production, which most likely just includes me, but often is overseen by a baby hippo...I mean adorably nepotistical pudge-butt, named Hero. The real production maestro is on a semi-permanent golf retreat. But you don't need to know any more about that.

So to get the theme going....Welcome to Central America, Nicaragua to be exact. San Juan Del Sur to be more exact, Playa Hermosa and Playa Esquamequita to be even more exact. We'll be nodding to the Incan/Mayan/Aztec/Mixtec culture on occasion but never enough to give you a real feel for the environment. However, I may on occasion throw in some sort of non-linear and non-sensical animal imagery. Just for mood. This week, nope. So Let me get started.

We have "stranded" 18 castaways, on two seperate beaches, each of which knows one person in the game already.
Will these matches be made in gaming heaven? Or competition hell?
Welcome to Blood VS Water 2: Framily Feud!

Your starting contestants are...

Alec ~ Baylor ~ Dale ~ Drew ~ Jaclyn ~ Jeremy
John ~ Jon ~ Josh ~ Julie ~ Keith ~ Kelley
Missy ~ Nadiya ~ Natalie ~ Reed ~ Val ~ Wes

Who will make it to the end?
Who will suffer an even more degrading circumstance?
Who will be the blindsiders?
Who will give a rat poop?
Look below...

Please make sure to check the latest post by me to see where we are within the whole shebang...then add your 2 cents. For the latest, check below.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Day 1"
Posted by tribephyl on 12-19-14 at 01:25 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-14 AT 09:16 PM (EST)

Day 1:

The contestants are brought in, by pairs, after spending a night under the stars and away from the other pairs. Each pair having their own moment in the spotlight. Bonding in the myriad of ways 9 pairs can. Some are dysfunctional, some are in denial. All of them unsure about their standing within the confines of the Survivor|RE-play.
In a continuance of the no-talking rule...JP spends the next 20 minutes trying to expound the importance of playing as partners and how the effects of which will carry thoughout the game. Or at least his segues will be effected. He also insures that sneak attacks will make it to the end and power players won't but then admits he hasn't understood how the game will turn out from the very get go. So who is he to expound survivorisms that keep getting outruled the following season. Play however you want, I can only try to stop you. And even then, it really comes down to litigious length and governmental girth.
Anyways...

Your contestants are...
Alec and Drew
Dale and Kelley
Jeremy and Val
John and Julie
Nadiya and Natalie
Baylor and Missy
Jaclyn and Jon
Josh and Reed
Keith and Wes

The contestants file into a long line and are about to receive their tribal buffs, when...

tribe: "Welcome, castaways, to what we will be calling The Hero Arena. Before we actually get into the game and what happens here, I'll need 4 people to help me decide the tribes. Yes, you will all be split from your partners, but you may not end up on the same tribe as you used to be. We shall see."

The first 4 players will get to decide the tribal make-up for the beginning of the show. For this part, pairs cannot end up on the same tribe. (IOW, Kelley can go to Coyopa and Dale can go to Hunahpu but Dale and Kelley can't both go to Hunahpu.)
Poster #1: Pick any 2 pairs and split them each up between Coyopa and Hunahpu. Josh/Reed & Keith/Wes
Poster #2: Pick 2 remaining pairs and split them each up between Coyopa and Hunahpu. Jaclyn/Jon & Baylor/Missy
Poster #3: Pick 3 remaining pairs and split them each up between Coyopa and Hunahpu. Jeremy/Val & John/Julie & Nadiya/Natalie
Poster #4: Split the last 2 pairs between Coyopa and Hunahpu. AND pick either Jaclyn/Jon OR Baylor/Missy to be our first pair to face off in the 1st Hero Challenge.

Once the tribes have been decided and the 1st dueling pair is revealed, I will continue on with the show.

"Poster # 1"
Posted by Georganna on 12-19-14 at 02:58 AM
Keith | To Coyopa
Wes | To Hunahpu

Reed | To Coyopa
Josh | To Hunahpu

"Poster 2"
Posted by suzzee on 12-19-14 at 11:22 AM
Jaclyn & Missy to Coyopa
Jon & Baylor to Hunahpu

BTS Bloody Hell 2

"Poster #3"
Posted by coldbrewer on 12-19-14 at 06:15 PM
COYOPA: Nadiya | John | Jeremy
HUNAHPU: Natalie | Julie | Val

"Poster 4"
Posted by CTgirl on 12-22-14 at 01:21 PM
Kellly and Drew join Coyopa

Dale and Alec join Hunahpu

Missy and Baylor square off

"Day 2"
Posted by tribephyl on 12-23-14 at 01:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-27-14 AT 01:20 PM (EST)

But first... still Day 1:

The tribes receive their buffs...

Coyopa:
Drew ~ Jaclyn ~ Jeremy
John ~ Keith ~ Kelley
Missy ~ Nadiya ~ Reed
Hunahpu:
Alec ~ Baylor ~ Dale ~
Jon ~ Josh ~ Julie
Natalie ~ Val ~ Wes

Through the demand of CTgirl, Baylor and Missy are going to face off against each other in the first Hero Challenge.

Baylor and Missy, while tethered to a rope, each of you must untangle the rope from a large wood cube. You must untangle enough of the rope to release two rings. You will then use these rings and ropes to lasso two wooden platforms. First castaway to retrieve both their platforms will win. Wanna hear what the reward is? It's a bag of beans and a flint, because we all know the saying fire means life.

Missy and Baylor, ready?
GO!

Poster #1: Choose between Baylor or Missy to win the Hero Challenge. (Baylor wins HC)
Poster #2: On behalf of the winner... Choose 1 castaway from the losing tribe to go to Exile Island. (Baylor chooses Keith to go to Exile)
Poster #3: On behalf of the winner... Choose 1 castaway from the winning tribe to also go to Exile Island. (Baylor chooses Wesley to go to Exile)
Poster #4: Choose either Wes or Keith, and give them the clue to the Immunity Idol, hidden back at camp.
Poster #5: Decide whether the clue receiver shares the info or does NOT share the info with the other Exile Islander.
(host makes a choice.)

You may post multiple times for this challenge as long as 1 other player resides in between your previous and most recent post.
IOW, Let's just say that CT is Poster #1, she will have to wait for someone else to be Poster #2 before posting again.

Once the HI clue is found, I will be back to post the next event.

"Poster 1"
Posted by CTgirl on 12-23-14 at 03:52 PM
We all know that Missy will lose on purpose, so Baylor wins Reward!

"Poster 2"
Posted by coldbrewer on 12-23-14 at 06:38 PM
Let's send Keith to EI

"Poster #3"
Posted by Georganna on 12-23-14 at 09:13 PM
Off you go, Wesley ...

"Day 2/Day 3"
Posted by tribephyl on 12-27-14 at 01:18 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-27-14 AT 01:21 PM (EST)

I'm nipping this one in the bud. Keith receives the clue and he shares it with Wes.

"Day 3"
Posted by tribephyl on 12-27-14 at 01:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-27-14 AT 06:41 PM (EST)

Day 2:
Wes and Keith get a small boat ride to the next cove over, known as Exile Island. The set-up is sparse and the directions state that they MUST sleep on the rocks next to the fire-pit. They also state that the two of them must now choose one of the urns placed on a pedestal in front of them.
Keith let's Wes choose first and then picks the lid off of his own urn.
Both reveal a small scroll and begin unrolling them.
Right away Keith notices writing on his and confirms to Wes that his is blank. Keith then reads aloud the clue; which simply states that there is a hidden idol back at their camp and that 2 mayan symbols will help him in his search.
The symbols' meanings? Water and Seven.
They both decide to do some searching back at their own camps and to keep the info between themselves.

Day 3:
The tribes receive tree-mail that directs them to assemble for the first Immunity Challenge.

After a small jeep-ride to the challenge site, JP asks the tribes to stand on their tribal mats.
JP: "C'mon in guys!"

JP: "Now we'll bring in Keith and Wes.
So, how was your night out, away from the tribes?"

Wes: "Well Jeff, it was great being with my dad. It's tough out there but at least we had each other.
Keith: "Yup. " *spit*

JP then introdues the 1st IC.
All nine tribemates would crawl under an obstacle, then retrieve three bags hung high above. The tribes would then have to climb three stories up a massive tower; 1st by throwing a rope (1st bag) onto a hook then climbing the rope, 2nd by assembling and climbing up pegs (2nd bag) and 3rd by using only their bodies to ascend. At the top of the tower, 4 tribemates would solve a puzzle using the puzzle pieces (3rd bag). The first tribe to successfully complete the puzzle would win immunity.

Coyopa:
Drew ~ Jaclyn ~ Jeremy
John ~ Keith ~ Kelley
Missy ~ Nadiya ~ Reed
Hunahpu:
Alec ~ Baylor ~ Dale ~
Jon ~ Josh ~ Julie
Natalie ~ Val ~ Wes

Okay, I understand it's off-season. I also get it that it's the Holiday Season. So in the early part of this Survivor: RE-play it's going to become important to shorten things a smidge. So...

Please VOTE on whether Coyopa OR Hunahpu wins this first Immunity challenge. The voting booth will be open for 72 hours OR the first tribe to receive three votes. Whichever happens first. If a tie occurs, I will personally break that tie in order to move on.

"Coyopa WINS"
Posted by coldbrewer on 12-27-14 at 04:18 PM
Woot -

Merry Christmas!

"Coyopa Wins ... "
Posted by Georganna on 12-28-14 at 02:40 PM
Vote #2 for Coyopa

"Coyopa wins"
Posted by CTgirl on 12-28-14 at 06:58 PM

"Tribal Council 1"
Posted by tribephyl on 12-28-14 at 08:04 PM
In a total shut-out the Coyopa tribe defeats Hunahpu and wins Immunity.
Coyopa can go back to camp and revel in their superiority, while Hunahpu has a date with JP at Tribal Council.

JP: So you guys pretty much stunk up the challenge arena today. I dare say you didn't even get one vote. How is this effecting the feel-good vibes you guys started the game with?

Alec: I just hope I last longer than my brother.
Jon: Did I tell you my dad is sick, really sick. I shouldn't be here but I am.
Josh: This should be an easy vote though, there are only a few peeps I would want to work with; Alec, Baylor, Wes...the rest of them? unh.
Natalie: At least my twin, Nadiya, won't be the first boot.

JP: Truer words never spoken... time to vote!

Now comes the time to boot our first castaway in the S30 REplay.
Please vote for one of the following Hunahpu members.
Hunahpu:
Alec ~ Baylor ~ Dale ~ Jon ~ Josh ~ Julie ~ Natalie ~ Val ~ Wes
I will require all Tribal Council votes to be directed to my PM box.

In 24 hours I will read the pertinent votes and we will carry on, less one castaway.

"RE: Tribal Council 1"
Posted by coldbrewer on 12-28-14 at 08:11 PM
PM sent

Posted by CTgirl on 12-29-14 at 10:03 AM
sent

Posted by suzzee on 12-29-14 at 10:40 AM
PMSent

I should be watched....closely.

Posted by Georganna on 12-29-14 at 12:16 PM
PM Sent

"TC1 Results / Day 4"
Posted by tribephyl on 01-01-15 at 01:04 PM
Order of voting:
Alec ~ (unseen)
Baylor ~ "Sorry, girl. You're just kinda worthless. I did enjoy meeting you though." (Julie)
Josh ~ (unseen)
Val ~ (unseen)
Wes ~ (unseen)
Dale ~ (unseen)
Jon ~ (unseen)
Julie ~ "Baylor, darlin, shut it! You are the most annoying person I've met out here. Can't wait to see you go." (Baylor)
Natalie ~ (unseen)

Okay, the votes are in.

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it, can do so now... No?
Okay.

Reminder, the castaway who receives the most votes must gather their belongings and bring me their torch immediately.

First vote is for...
Julie

The second vote is for...
Julie

That's 2 for Julie, the next vote is for...
Baylor

That's 2 for Julie, 1 for Baylor, the next vote is for...
Baylor

We have a tie, 2 votes for Julie and 2 votes for Baylor, the next vote is for...
Julie

Julie now has 3 votes, Baylor 2 votes, the next vote is for...
Julie

Julie with 4 votes, Baylor with 2 votes, the next vote is for...
Baylor

Julie with 4 votes and Baylor with 3 votes, the next vote is for...
Baylor

We're tied again, Julie with 4 votes, Baylor with 4 votes, one vote left...
The 1st person booted from S30:SJDS REplay is...

Baylor!

Wow! I'm blindsided, I'm guessing a bunch of you are blindsided as well. Which gives me good feelings about the future of this season.

Up next...
Missy freaks out at Hero Challenge.
The Hunahpu lose something important.
And the Nale's look for some idols.

Speaking of idols. Here is how we'll play for them for the remainder of the REplay.
There are only two at the moment. One at each campsite.
So, when you see this guy --->

Or this guy --->

It means a camp idol needs a number. You'll click on him and deposit a number of your choice, from 0 through 21, on behalf of the survivor, in the subject space provided.
Depending on the sum of the numbers received, I will determine whether or not a survivor finds an idol or whether a survivor will play an idol at TC.
If the sum ends in an odd number, the castaway will look exhaustively for the idol but won't be successful.
If the sum ends in an even number, the castaway will flip over a couple of rocks and find the idol.

So...
Day 4:
Wes was aligned with Baylor and was one of the castaways who was surprised by the vote, so he starts his mission to find an idol. Using the 2 clues his father shared with him he starts off for the well and tries to speculate more from there, do some random searching and pretty much figure out if the cameraman knows anything.

Meanwhile, as if mentally-linked, Keith does the same thing at Coyopa. Not for the same reasons, necessarily, but he is acutely aware of how different he is than the rest of his tribe. *huk-twooie*

The hidden idol, once found, will be available only to the castaway who finds it. It cannot be transferred and cannot be used like Natalie did as a last minute save of Jaclyn. There are only two hidden idols at this moment and each of them are hidden at the opposing camps.

So, did you do it? Click the Hunahpu idol and give a number for Wes? AND Click the Coyopa idol and give a number for Keith?
May as well do it now and then visit below to determine the HC2 results.

"Day 4 HC/EI"
Posted by tribephyl on 01-01-15 at 01:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-02-15 AT 01:03 PM (EST)

Coyopa:
Drew ~ Jaclyn ~ Jeremy
John ~ Keith ~ Kelley
Missy ~ Nadiya ~ Reed
Hunahpu:
Alec ~ Dale ~ Jon
Josh ~ Julie ~ Natalie
Val ~ Wes

Hero Challenge:
The tribes enter the arena, Hunahpu first, then Coyopa. Seeing that Baylor is missing, Missy loses her seat and starts crying. As she's being consoled by Nadiya and Jeremy, JP decides it's time to pounce.
JP: Wow, big emotions out of you Missy. You surprised by Hunahpu's choice?

Missy: She is my source of strength and even though I know I can do this, it's gonna be a lot harder without my daughter. I know we're not on the same tribe, so I know I couldn't have protected her but if anyone was on Baylor's side last night, and is as surprised as I am, they should know they have a friend in me.

JP: So, sound tempting Hunahpu? Alec? Wes?

Alec: We'll talk.
Wes: Yup.

JP: Okay, so the Hero Challenge is ready, shall we get to it?
The survivors decide for themselves that Drew will play against Alec for the reward.

I'll need 4 posters for this part of the episode.

Poster #1: Decide wether Drew or Alec win the Hero Challenge. Alec wins the HC!
Poster #2: On behalf of Alec, name one castaway from Coyopa to be sent to Exile Island. Alec picks John Rocker to go to EI.
Poster #3: On behalf of Alec, pick one castaway from Hunahpu to also send to Exile Island. Alec picks Natalie to also go to EI.
Poster #4: Decide whether both Exile Islanders get a look at the clue or whether the clue receiver decides to keep it to themselves.

"Poster 1"
Posted by CTgirl on 01-01-15 at 01:56 PM

Alec beats his brother!

"Poster #2"
Posted by Georganna on 01-01-15 at 05:17 PM
To Exile: John

"Poster 3"
Posted by coldbrewer on 01-02-15 at 12:53 PM
LOL - send Natalie to EI

"RE: Day 4 HC/EI"
Posted by Georganna on 01-02-15 at 01:18 PM
Because, at heart, John and Natalie are kind and generous human beings - and EO Sportspersons of some reknown - (), both Exile Islanders get a look at the clue.

"Day 5/6"
Posted by tribephyl on 01-09-15 at 02:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-10-15 AT 02:51 AM (EST)

Day 5/6:

When we last left off (sorry about that delay) Keith and Wes were about to look for their repesctive tribal idols AND Hunahpu loses something. I think it was their flint. But it was probably their patience.

Now, regarding Keith and Wes....
If the sum ends in an odd number, the castaway will look exhaustively for the idol but won't be successful.
If the sum ends in an even number, the castaway will flip over a couple of rocks and find the idol.

Idol finds?
At Hunahpu Wes, with 29 points, it's clear that he tried his hardest to find the hidden idol but couldn't seem to locate it.
Meanwhile, at Coyopa, Keith with 34 points ends up scraping the dirt in just the right area which causes the idol to virtually jump out at him. Keith now has a hidden idol in his pocket.

Keith has a hidden immunity idol. Any time Coyopa goes to TC I will again be asking for idol numbers and again, if the number total ends up being odd he will NOT use the idol, if it is even, he will.

Meanwhile, at Exile Island, John and Natalie are kind to each other and share the clue for the hidden idols back at camp.
Alas, it's time to meet up for the second IC.

It's the Sumo at Sea Challenge!!!

For this challenge, the castaways with face off against each other in duels, each armed with a pillow and will try to knock their opponent into the seawater drink.
Coyopa has 1 extra player and the dice roll states that Missy will be sitting out.

I will need 4 players for this challenge.
Please pick any 2 matches from below. You will simply choose the winner of each of those matches.

Match A:
Coyopa: Drew VS Hunahpu: Alec
Alec wins point for Hunahpu
Match B:
Coyopa: Jaclyn VS Hunahpu: Julie
Jaclyn wins point for Coyopa
Match C:
Coyopa: Jeremy VS Hunahpu: Wes
Jeremy wins point for Coyopa
Match D:
Coyopa: Nadiya VS Hunahpu: Natalie
Nadiya wins point for Coyopa
Match E:
Coyopa: John VS Hunahpu: Jon
John wins point for Coyopa
Match F:
Coyopa: Keith VS Hunahpu: Dale
Dale wins point for Hunahpu

Match G:
Coyopa: Reed VS Hunahpu: Val

Match H:
Coyopa: Kelley VS Hunahpu: Josh

Once the matches have been decided, I will move on.

"RE: Day 5/6"
Posted by CTgirl on 01-09-15 at 06:06 PM
Match A - Alec beats Drew
Match B - Jaclyn beats Julie

Posted by coldbrewer on 01-09-15 at 06:16 PM
Match C: Jeremy beats Wes
Match D: Nadiya beats Natalie

Posted by Georganna on 01-09-15 at 09:57 PM
Match E: John defeats Jon
Match F: Dale defeats Keith (the much-maligned farmer deserves at least one honorary win).

Posted by CTgirl on 01-11-15 at 00:24 AM
Girl power!
Match G - Val beats Reed
Match H - Kelley beats Josh

"Tribal Council 2"
Posted by tribephyl on 01-11-15 at 02:21 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-11-15 AT 02:22 AM (EST)

I'm gonna make this kinda short...

Hunahpu loses the 2nd Immunity Challenge and is sent to Tribal Council.
Since it's the REplay, Wes will have to enter Tribal Council without an idol.

Hunahpu:
Alec ~ Dale ~ Jon
Josh ~ Julie ~ Natalie
Val ~ Wes

Please deposit your vote for bootee via Private Voting Booth Insuring you write their name in the subject line.
The booth is open for 48 hours.

While you're at it...
Both Wes and Natalie have seen the clue to the whereabouts of their tribal hidden idol.
And while it may not make a difference for this tribal council, (In the REplay, TC is immediately after the challenge) I guarantee it will become very useful for either in the upcoming episode. IF they can find it.
So, to give ourselves a little bit of building room, click on the blue guys below and give a couple idol numbers.
A. Wes

B. Natalie

"RE: Tribal Council 2"
Posted by coldbrewer on 01-11-15 at 02:53 PM
PM sent
Number sent for Wes & Natalie

Posted by suzzee on 01-12-15 at 12:04 PM
PM sent
Number sent for Wes & Natalie

Posted by Georganna on 01-12-15 at 07:10 PM
Vote and Numbers Sent

"RE: S29:SJDS | Survivor RE-play (Part 1)"
Posted by Agman2 on 01-14-15 at 11:30 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-15 AT 11:31 AM (EST)

I realize this is completely out of the parameters of your game but, do you know when the next survivor begins?

Posted by tribephyl on 01-14-15 at 02:11 PM
February 25th. A li'l more than a month away.

Posted by Agman2 on 01-14-15 at 03:52 PM
darn, I was hoping it would start sooner. I guess I'll have to just watch Shark Tank reruns until then!

Posted by suzzee on 01-15-15 at 03:45 PM
Jeeze, what kind of swoop was that?

Posted by Agman2 on 01-15-15 at 04:17 PM
Its a "fark, nobody is posting anywhere and I'm trying to see if anybody is even still around" swoop!

Posted by Agman2 on 01-15-15 at 04:17 PM
also known as the "shake the tree and see who falls out" swoop!

"TC2 Results | The GME"
Posted by tribephyl on 01-15-15 at 01:24 AM
The votes are in.
Reminder, the castaway who receives the most votes must gather their belongings and bring me their torch immediately.
Order of voting:
Alec ~ (unseen)
Wes ~ Worthless. (Julie)
Dale ~ (unseen)
Jon ~ (unseen)
Julie ~ "Pretty sure it's me, so this vote is for winner." (unseen)
Josh ~ (unseen)
Val ~ (unseen)
Natalie ~ (unseen)

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it, can do so now... No?
Okay.

First vote is for...
Julie

The second vote is for...
Julie

That's 2 for Julie, the next vote is for...
Wes

That's 2 for Julie, 1 for Wes, the next vote is for...
Wes

We have a tie, 2 votes for Julie and 2 votes for Wes, the next vote is for...
Julie

Julie now has 3 votes, Wes 2 votes, the next vote is for...
Julie

Julie with 4 votes, Wes with 2 votes, the next vote is for...

The 2nd person booted from S30:SJDS REplay is...
Julie!
That's five that is enough, bring me your torch.

The tribe has finally decided to dump the dead weight and perhaps just in time. At least she got a slightly better sendoff than she did on the show.

Up next...
Natalie and Wes fight over an idol.
A giant somethingorother is coming!

"The Great Merge Episode"
Posted by tribephyl on 01-15-15 at 01:26 AM
Yup, you read right... Merge.
The Merge is on the REplay horizon and I'm ready to really get down to the nitty gritty. (As I'm guessing, some of you are also ready.)

But first...

Yes, both Wes and Natalie ended up with evens and this led them both to the location where debateably, they both saw it at the same time but Natalie snagged the idol from the location. Natalie promised to use it on Wes if he needed it, but we all know the rules, only she can use it on herself.
Wes 8 (+7) (+1) (+4) = 20
Natalie 5 (+12) (+2) (+19) = 38

The clouds thicken, darken and quicken. The wind rustles up fronds, fowl and fears in the survivors.
Huddled together for warmth, two survivors head out to their respective TreeMails and receive rythmic and rhyming verses asking for everyone's attendance at the Great Merge Episode.

The Merge tribe name will be the same, Huyopa.
We currently have 16 castaways. There are available, on Huyopa, up to 12 spots.
However, who makes it on to Huyopa and who ends up in the first few jury seats or on the vacation known as LoserLodge will be up to you.

Each survivor will begin with 80 points.
I will need for you to take 20 points away from 5 different survivors.

John: 80
Missy: 80
Josh: 80
Reed: 80
Jon: 80
Jaclyn: 80
Dale: 80
Kelley: 80
Jeremy: 80
Val: 80
Keith: 80
Wes: 80
Natalie: 80
Nadiya: 80
Alec: 80
Drew: 80

Please use the previous players post as your starting point for the deductions.
You may only post once.

The survivors with the most points will automatically make it to the merge tribe.
The rest will be distributed between Huyopa, Ponderosa or Loser Lodge, depending upon their point values afterwards.

"RE: The Great Merge Episode"
Posted by suzzee on 01-15-15 at 04:54 PM
Missy: 60
Jon: 60
Jaclyn: 60
Dale: 60
Wes: 80
Alec: 80
Drew: 60

Posted by coldbrewer on 01-15-15 at 06:41 PM
Missy: 60
Jon: 60
Jaclyn: 80
Dale: 80
Wes: 60
Alec: 60
Drew: 60

"actually..."
Posted by tribephyl on 01-15-15 at 07:34 PM
Trying to keep a running total here, so using suzzee's answers as your starting point...

Missy: 60 (-20) 40
Jon: 60 (-20) 40
Wes: 80 (-20) 60
Alec: 80 (-20) 60
Drew: 60 (-20) 40

Posted by Georganna on 01-15-15 at 10:27 PM
Missy: 20
Jon: 40
Jeremy: 60
Val: 60
Wes: 40
Alec: 40
Drew: 40

Posted by CTgirl on 01-15-15 at 11:52 PM
John: 60
Reed: 60
Jon: 40
Val: 40
Nadiya: 60
Alec: 40
Drew: 20

"TGME Results"
Posted by tribephyl on 01-16-15 at 02:56 AM
I expanded a little because we weren't really close to definitively deciding, so I stepped in and gave my vote. And really, even though I do care to have a say in the outcome, I've always tended to stay out of the fray. Alas, as judge and jury (and host) I do place it upon my shoulders to make calls for tie-breaking situations. So I kinda did.

My point deductions...

John: 60
Reed: 60
Jon: 40 (-20) 20
Jaclyn: 60 (-20) 40
Dale: 60 (-20) 40
Val: 40
Nadiya: 60
Alec: 40 (-20) 20
Drew: 20 (-20) 00

This leaves...
80:
Josh ~ Kelley ~ Keith ~ Natalie

60:
John ~ Reed ~ Jeremy ~ Nadiya

40:
Jaclyn ~ Dale ~ Val ~ Wes

20:
Missy ~ Jon ~ Alec

00:
Drew

Sorry; Drew, Missy, Jon and Alec. None of you retained enough points to make the merge. Off to LL with you. You may join Baylor and Julie there.

So, When the Great Merge Episode was done, we were left with...

Congrats...
Dale ~ Jaclyn ~ Jeremy ~ John
Josh ~ Keith ~ Kelley ~ Nadiya
Natalie ~ Reed ~ Val ~ Wes

Up next...
The first "individual" Immunity Challenge.

"1st "individual" IC: "Playing in Pairs""
Posted by tribephyl on 01-16-15 at 03:01 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-20-15 AT 02:30 AM (EST)

First ever "paired" IC:
Yup, we're having a paired immunity challenge as the first official "individual" challenge for the merge.
For this challenge there will be a pair of immunities given... only to the pair of players that win this challenge. I would also desire a form of play-by-play recapping for each of the rounds please.

Playing in Pairs... each pair will face-off against another pair. The discipline will be changed for each round.
Round 1: pairs will face off with verbal insults.
Round 2: pairs will face off with martial arts.
Round 3: pairs will face off with joke telling.
Round 4: pairs will face off with a staring contest.

Here were the pairs:
Val and Jeremy
Natlie and Nadiya
Josh and Reed
Keith and Wes
Dale and Kelley
Jaclyn and John

For this challenge you may post multiple times, just make sure at least 1 post is between your current one and your previous one.

Poster #1: Pick two pairs to face off in round 1. Jeremy/Val VS Nadiya/Natalie in a verbal insult match.
Poster #2: Decide which of those pairs wins round 1. Nadiya and Natalie lay waste to the sham of a marriage between Jeremy and Val.
Poster #3: Pick two pairs to face off in round 2. Keith/Wes VS Josh/Reed in a martial arts match.
Poster #4: Decide which of those pairs wins round 2. Josh and Reed annihilate Keith and Wes.
Poster #5: Choosing between Jon/Jaclyn or Dale/Kelley, decide which of these pairs wins round 3, the dreaded joke telling match.
Poster #6: Choose 1 of the 3 pairs (Nat/Nad, Josh/Reed, ) from a previous win to automatically lose. Sending the final 2 pairs to round 4.
Poster #7: Decide which of the final pairs wins round 4, the lengthy staring match, and the pair of Immunities.

"Dale and Kelly: Verbal Insults"
Posted by suzzee on 01-16-15 at 11:46 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-15 AT 03:50 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-16-15 AT 03:45 PM (EST)

Does the poster choosing the two pairs do the play by play or the next poster that determines the winner do the play by play. Or do I just get drunk and wait till smarter peeps then I am do this one. lol, long work week...

"wait!"
Posted by suzzee on 01-16-15 at 03:14 PM
did I goof up?

"RE: wait!"
Posted by coldbrewer on 01-16-15 at 06:25 PM
I think I goofed too. I believe I was supposed to be creative with some insults or something.

thanks Agman!

Posted by Agman2 on 01-26-15 at 12:07 PM
>I think I goofed too.
>I believe I was supposed
>to be creative with some
>insults or something.

Creative insults? You rang?

Posted by tribephyl on 01-26-15 at 11:33 PM
ahhh....in typical abman fashion, a week late and dripping in dawdom.

Posted by Agman2 on 02-07-15 at 11:48 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-15 AT 00:20 AM (EST)

See Post 69

"Actually..."
Posted by Agman2 on 02-08-15 at 00:16 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-15 AT 00:26 AM (EST)

oh Tribal One, I was 10 days late, but what's a few days here and there when there are more pressing matters? After what I will call the Ukrainian virus, many posters were left for dead, others were frightened by the carnage, and what that could possibly mean for them. Many of these peeps sought refuge in safer Ukrainian free environments. Most fled to the land of Faceia Bookus.

A few of us have decided to trudge on, ignoring the torn and tattered unused usernames which are scattered everywhere we look.
We are taking it upon ourselves to build a new, vibrant rtvw where all will be created equal regardless of where we post and what we say.

I have found that there is, however, one galvanizing force that can bond us together as we endeavor to save our boards. This force is the DAW which will heretofore mean Damn Agman's Wack! So I am destined to trek the boards constantly looking into threads and conferences looking for places where I can spread the DAW. It is my duty which I cannot ignore, even when that means that I am a bit late to the thread.

May the DAW be with you

"RE: Actually..."
Posted by tribephyl on 02-08-15 at 00:38 AM
to be wacked by you is payment enough.

and the DAW with you as well

Posted by Agman2 on 02-08-15 at 11:25 PM
>to be wacked by you is
>payment enough.

Dude, you must be the rasta of innuendo!

Posted by tribephyl on 02-09-15 at 02:07 AM
hey, I have an idea.
Since you are the only one responding in this thread at the moment... for over two weeks now ... and since this thread was originally dedicated to finding the winner of Survivor Blood v Water Two...
Why don't you end this whole thing now by voting between the final ...um...12.

The winner of S29 is...
Val ~ Jeremy ~ Natalie ~ Nadiya ~ Josh ~ Reed ~ Keith ~ Wes ~ Dale ~ Kelley ~ Jaclyn ~ John?

Posted by Agman2 on 02-09-15 at 11:28 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-15 AT 00:41 AM (EST)

j

"Challenge I."
Posted by Agman2 on 02-09-15 at 11:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-15 AT 00:39 AM (EST)

j

"RE: Challenge I."
Posted by Agman2 on 02-12-15 at 00:35 AM
Keith wins. Game over

"RE: Dale and Kelly: Verbal Insults"
Posted by tribephyl on 01-17-15 at 01:38 AM
well....

Your mishap was claiming only one pair.
1st poster was to pick 2 pairs.

but cb came in and gave two pairs, thereby acting as Poster#1, so I was just waiting for poster #2 to come in and give the play-by-play (and pick the winning pair) for round 1.

So as of now, cb's picks of Jeremy/Val & Natalie/Nadiya for Round 1 stand.
All we need now is someone (wink wink, suzzee) to give the play by play for the face off between J/V and N/N. Of course, picking a round1 winning pair is important too.

"Poster 1"
Posted by coldbrewer on 01-16-15 at 01:07 PM
Jeremy/Val & Natalie/Nadiya

"Poster 2 "The Don Rickles Face Off" "
Posted by suzzee on 01-17-15 at 09:50 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-15 AT 05:18 PM (EST)

In this corner is Jeremy & Val in the opposite corner Natalie & Nadiya, or is it Nadiya & Natalie, you two look a lot alike after a few weeks in the dirt.

I'll toss the coin that will determine the order of the Don Rickles Face Off. flip Heads, J & V you're up first.

J & V: All that you are you owe to your parents. Why don't you send them a penny and square the account?

Jiffy: BURN! Twinnies, go get 'em.

N & N: Do you want us to accept you as you are or do you want us to like you two?

Jiffy: Twinnies! Nice come back but you four think I'm giving the win for nothing? I want to see bruises and blood. This isn't called Blood vs Watered Down. J & J last chance.

J & V: Natalie & Nadiya, after so many tries at The Amazing Race was this is your last shot at cash or are your parents going to pull the trigger on that arranged a marriage to a couple of guys that have been living in a cave in Tibet?

Jiffy: Well, there's a low blow, Twinnies anything left?

N & N: It was very good that Jeremy & Val married one another, only two people are miserable instead if four.

Jiffy: Well that was classic. Val's curled up in the corner and Jeremy looks like he's going to hunt you two down. That was great, OK, I'm calling it, Natalie & Nadia you WIN.

"bravo!"
Posted by tribephyl on 01-17-15 at 12:42 PM
Couldn't have said it better if I farted it myself.

"RE: bravo!"
Posted by suzzee on 01-19-15 at 12:40 PM
Elvira takes a low, very low bow. There's a bonus for ya. I could have been worse but we are PG-13.

BTW, that made me feel great ahhh.

Corrupting teenage boys since, well,
none of your business how long...

"RE: bravo!"
Posted by tribephyl on 01-19-15 at 01:12 PM
if you want to take a stab at Round 2 you may do so as well.
More kudos in store.

"I'll take payment in puppies"
Posted by suzzee on 01-19-15 at 03:27 PM

"RE: I'll take payment in puppies"
Posted by Agman2 on 01-26-15 at 05:22 PM
awwwww

Posted by tribephyl on 01-26-15 at 11:36 PM
Down payment:

Posted by suzzee on 01-27-15 at 02:56 PM
He's beautiful, paid in full. It's a wonder I don't own 12 dogs.

Posted by Agman2 on 01-27-15 at 05:23 PM
How many do you own?

I just have one, but he does have a smart phone

Posted by suzzee on 02-09-15 at 10:59 AM
Two now, an American Bulldog mix & a pit mix. Neither are allowed to use the phone.

Jazz just after I found her at 6 months, she's 2 now and about 25 lbs heavier.

KO, notorious flower bed destroyer.

Posted by tribephyl on 02-09-15 at 11:48 AM
Such beautiful pups. Love KO lazing upon the narcissus.

"Round Two"
Posted by Georganna on 01-17-15 at 11:37 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-15 AT 04:13 PM (EST)

Martial Arts: Keith and Wes v Josh and Reed ...

And the Nales will be along in a minute. Keith is just finishing explaining to Wes why his beautiful charcoal renderings of Wyatt Earp and Matt Dillon aren't going to win the day.

"Poster #4 "The Chuck Norris Challenge""
Posted by suzzee on 01-19-15 at 01:28 PM
lol @ Georj - marshall arts? - groan

I know Chuck played a Texas Ranger but Chuck Norris wanted the Martial Arts duel named after him. I didn't argue.

Jiffy: Wake up Huyopa, time for another round. This is the Chuck Norris Martial Arts Challenge. Wes & Keith vs Josh & Reed. You've been provided with the rules, or lack there of. Take 20 seconds to plot your strategy...and time's up.

Who's going first? Keith and Reed? OK get in the ring. ding-ding someone wake Wes up, Keith & Reed, go.

Reed circles Keith three times while Keith gives him the stink-eye, no wait, that's not the stink eye, Reed made Keith dizzy by circling him and Keith has lost focus. Reed swoops in with a karate chop to the shoulder and Keith goes down spitting. >ding-ding<

Jiffy: Reed wins, way to compete Keith, next match-up is Wes & Josh. Would someone please wake Wes up. Just poke him with something, do I have to do everything here? Wes & Josh get in there and make Chuck Norris proud. ding-ding

Josh executes a perfect Grande Jeté and parts Wes's hair. Wes, all wide eyed feels his head and notices for the first time in his life, his part is straight. While admiring his part Wes didn't notice Josh moving towards him in a series of dangerously fast pirouettes, at the last second Josh does a flying leg sweep and sends Wes back to nighty-night land.

Jiffy: Apparently dance is much closer to martial arts than firefighting, Josh & Reed win the Chuck Norris Martial Arts Round 2 Challenge and I'm going to the bar.

"and the winner is..."
Posted by tribephyl on 02-12-15 at 01:58 PM
as per Post #77...
Congratulations, Keith!

You have won the survivor replay for SJDS.
A season so boring, we couldn't even participate in from the merge onwards. hahaha