URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1585
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S29ABC | Finale Results"

Posted by tribephyl on 12-18-14 at 06:09 PM
Mixpantzinco, Blowhemians! Hmmm... a satisfying end to an otherwise headed-for-disaster typed season. Being both the first boot and the eventual winner is something the Twinnies should hold in high regard. Great going, Natalie!

Welcome back for the Finale Results of the S29ABC.
I, Uey-Tlatoani Tribephyltzin, the revered speaker of the ABC, was delighted to spend the episode amidst a flurry of blurs. Sadly there was no scoring for them. But all was made up by Reed's wicked step-mother speech, which had me giddy with snarky delight. *snap* *snap*

Survivor Scores
F5:
30: Keith ~ Natalie
15: Missy
0: Jaclyn
-70: Baylor

F4:
55: Jaclyn
20: Natalie
-25: Missy
-50: Baylor
-125 Keith

F3:
50: Alec ~ Jeremy ~ Josh ~ Keith ~ Wes
-30: Baylor
-30: Jon ~ Reed

Reunion:
50: Natalie
-50: Baylor ~ Jaclyn ~ Keith ~ Natalie

This last entry had lots of ups and downs. Everyone got nabbed on Reed's vote but everyone got correct Keith's F4 placement, as well as Josh's vote for the winner. Now comes the presentation of the scoreboard but in reverse.

ABC Scoreboard

IS
WAS
Player
CURRENT
PREVIOUS
OVERALL
PofI
Georg
tribe
suzzee
CTgirl
5cats
coldbrewer

Congrats, Flowerpower!
You started a little late but more than made up for it with nearly flawless play the entire way through.
Had they given away the $1K for fan favorite, the results might be slightly different, so rest assured, coldbrewer you did everything you could to get the prize. As for cellar dweller, congrats to PofI who managed a spectacular flame-out for the finale, insuring that both Georg and myself remain jealous, well into next season.

Thank you all for participating. I have to admit I'm excited about next season's show so I can pretty much guarantee some sort of game to coincide with the action. Please come back... and bring a friend.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Well, I gave it my best shot ... ."
Posted by Georganna on 12-18-14 at 07:00 PM
Stuck to the plan. The whole shebang.

But this losing thing is an art, you know. And this Season, danged if it wasn't P of I who had the touch.

So I'll keep practicin' 'til dark at being last at one thing or a'nuther for a couple of months and be back in February ready to go at 'er again.

In the meantime, thank you once again for your fine hospitality. Sure ain't nothin' loserly 'bout that ...

G

"RE: S29ABC | Finale Results"
Posted by coldbrewer on 12-19-14 at 00:42 AM
Dang dang dang! Haha...second place all the way!

thanks Agman!

Posted by 5cats on 12-20-14 at 11:45 AM
Congrats to Flowerpower and thank you for this great game Tribe!! Looking forward to the No Collars next time.

"Stuck in the Middle with You!"
Posted by suzzee on 12-20-14 at 08:32 PM

All warm and cozy tucked into the middle of the pack. A great place to be for the winter months.

Thank you dear Tribe for a wonderful time and enjoy the east coast winter this year. Congratulations FP way to crush it!

Have a wonderful Holiday Season everyone and hold a spot for me next time for S30 (wow!)

Corrupting teenage boys since, well,
none of your business how long...

Posted by personofinterest on 12-22-14 at 09:50 AM
Wow! I really did flame out at the end! I guess if you are going to lose, may as well go big.

Congrats FlowerPower! and Thanks to Tribe.

This is always fun, and I am happy to be in the cellar since Natalie won. I really thought that she would be out fourth and I am happy to be wrong!

See you next season.

Posted by CTgirl on 12-22-14 at 01:18 PM
Congrats FloPo. Awesome game - it's always fun to go up against you!!

Many thanks for running the game Tribe. It was a lot of fun!!

Happy Holidays All and see you in February!