URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 157
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Candy Task Photos"

Posted by OC TV Fan on 11-29-04 at 04:59 PM
Here are the photos...

Sandy selling (eye) candy:

An asian girl, a black and a white guy (no zebra) selling candy:

Blond and blonder selling bars at $5 a pop:

Ivana don't even think about dropping your drawers on this task:

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Candy Task Photos"
Posted by jae on 11-30-04 at 07:10 AM
It seems to me that Ivana hasn't learnt a thing since Episode 2 (which she PMed.)

Jenn & Sandy are dressed in matching outfits, and Ivana's team doesn't bother. Carolyn criticized Ivana for that 10 episodes ago.

Posted by ARnutz on 11-30-04 at 10:42 AM
Jenn & Sandy are dressed in matching outfits, and Ivana's team doesn't bother.

Well to be fair, Ivana's team has M*azing T-shirts and matching hats on. Honestly, Kevin & Kelly wouldn't look right in red spaghetti-strap tank tops. LOL!

I bet Ivana will perceive the "blondies" as trying to use sex appeal.

Posted by jae on 11-30-04 at 12:13 PM
>Well to be fair, Ivana's team
>has M*azing T-shirts and matching
>hats on. Honestly, Kevin &
>Kelly wouldn't look right in
>red spaghetti-strap tank tops. LOL!

I didn't realize that. That they have matching shirts and caps that is, not that they wouldn't look right in... never mind.

What I meant was they don't stand out from a distance though. Although I guess all the camera folks following them around would do that for them.

Posted by Rothschild on 12-01-04 at 10:11 PM
K & K in red spaghetti strap tank tops would be a winner
in the right NYC neighborhood.

Posted by ARnutz on 12-02-04 at 08:05 AM
Only if they had the right lipstick to match! LOL! (Of course, I wouldn't mind seeing their nice muscular bods!)

A J Slice original (c)2004

Posted by anotherkim on 12-01-04 at 11:14 PM
She shouldn't have her sleeves crammed up in her armpits, nor should she be wearing a t-shirt with that ridiculous mini skirt and tennis shoes. She looks like a bum.

Posted by ARnutz on 12-02-04 at 08:00 AM
I agree AK! She looks like carp and I would not buy from her.

Icey!

Posted by tannl on 11-30-04 at 09:55 AM
People are finicky about their food and the people who sell it. Ivana’s crazy behavior is enough to turn the crowd in the park off from purchasing candy from a nutcase.

"difference in taste."
Posted by frodo2 on 11-30-04 at 10:38 AM
Based on this, I'd say that Mosaic has the advantage. They're selling the red peanut butter M-azing bars, and from my own taste tests, they are much better than the blue crisped rice M&M bars.

"RE: difference in taste."
Posted by tannl on 11-30-04 at 12:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-04 AT 12:15 PM (EST)

But, would you buy candy on the street from a vendor who took her skirt off to show her panties for money?

Personally, I don't buy food from street vendors who make me question their sanity or the cleanliness of the food they are selling.

"RE: difference in taste."
Posted by frodo2 on 12-02-04 at 03:49 AM
Are you male or female?

Posted by fairyprincess on 12-01-04 at 03:08 PM
Oh my gosh, that guy in pic #1 is soooooooooo looking down Sandy's top. I believe that Sandy and Jenn will win this one. They look more "energetic" in their photos, like they're having more fun. I really hope Ivanna makes it to the boardroom so she can explain why she felt the need to lift her skirt to sell candy (YUCK)

Posted by OC TV Fan on 12-01-04 at 04:01 PM
I agree that blond and blonder look more energetic and "sexy" if you will, but the Pepsi photos were very misleading last week because the Apex team looked horrible during their presentation (bad body language, Ivana's belly shirt) compared to the Mosaic team who dressed professionally and yet Apex lost.

I think the editing on Ivana has gotten pretty negative with all of the sexual comments she is making recently along with her drop of the drawers, so I too hope she will be gone this week!

Posted by Serendipity on 12-01-04 at 07:05 PM
That is funny, fairyprincess. I hope he either paid the $5 or bought a candy bar to pay the view he was so intent upon.

Posted by Captain_Savem on 12-02-04 at 04:45 PM
MMMMMMMMM....Sandy's hot!

The Evolution Continues...