URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1565
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"You guys! ~ Blushes ~"

Posted by AvidRealityWatcher on 09-14-10 at 09:31 AM
Thanks for all your kind words and concerns.

I am very behind now, but rest assured I am just about done with the scoring. I should have a posting before Wednesdays show with up to date scores.

Yes as my sister explained, I got too much bleach up my nose cleaning out an enclosed area Tuesday. I was cleaning cleaning cleaning and never paid it too much attention.

I got home and went to make up the Final Questionnaire when I noticed I was having a very hard time breathing. I laid down to rest for a moment and found myself gasping for air.

Called my sister over to help, and she suggested I go to the ER and investigate.

While having asphixiation was one complication, my lungs decided to try to fill up with water and cause even more mayhem.

A brief 5 days in the Hospital and I am finally home again. Still a bit under the weather, but recooperating fine.

Next time I think I will use just regular soap and water.

If you are wondering, I spent all day yesterday in bed making the new Home Survivor Thread. I didnt want to be late posting so I spent until 5:15 this morning getting that ready. You may check it out at anytime.

Again thanks guys for your support, it touches me deeply to know you care about someone you have never met in real life.

Thanks for everything,
ARW

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: You guys! ~ Blushes ~"
Posted by Snidget on 09-14-10 at 09:42 AM
Glad you are feeling better!

Posted by DearAbby on 09-14-10 at 11:06 AM
Welcome back! Just don't overdo it and wind up back in the hospital.

Posted by kircon on 09-14-10 at 12:10 PM
*waves at ARW. I thought I saw another light while I was up till 5 working on the SOTS. I'm glad you are better. Thanks for the work you do for our fun.

Posted by michel on 09-14-10 at 06:41 PM
Isn't this Real Life?
(Don't tell me I'm trapped in a flash sideways or something...)

After exchanging with the regulars here, I feel like they become friends so I do count you as a friend. Glad you're feeling better, take care and don't over do it.

Posted by suzzee on 09-16-10 at 08:00 AM
That'll teach you to clean. I always suspected that cleaning was bad for you and you have proven my point. I just knew it. Glad you're on the mend and thanks for all your hard work. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

A Tribe masterpiece

Posted by Matthewop on 12-31-10 at 04:17 AM
it is hard to say!

_________

nice cheap DVDs available at http://www.dvdbestonline.com