URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1564
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Please Read"

Posted by AvidRealityWatcher on 09-11-10 at 10:15 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-10 AT 10:23 PM (EST)

Hey to all those who are playing the Big Brother Game. It's nice to meet you all, but I am sorry, I am not ARW, I am Bob's little sister.

Bob asked me to log into his identity to update you all. Bob has been in the hospital for the past few and will not be able to make his final questionnaire.

He will be ok, but pneumonia has caught up with him. He was working at work tuesday night and inhaled too much bleach air and caused congestion in his lungs, which lead to his hospitalization. The doctors and Bob both say he will be ok.

He told me to tell you that if you wanted to change your Favorite Big Brother Player, now is the time to do it, and he said he is going to be a good sport about it and not penalize those that do change their mind. As he put it, this means that if you are currently on Level 7, you will remain on Level 7 instead of going back to square one, whatever that means.

With that being said, he asked me to tell you all that he is going to get back to scoring as soon as he gets home (hopefully before Wednesday) and misses you all.

ARW's Little Sister,
- PekinAngel

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Please Read"
Posted by krismiss2us on 09-11-10 at 10:42 PM
Sorry to hear about your brother being in the hospital. Glad to hear the prognosis is good. Hope your brother gets well soon.

"fave hamster change"
Posted by krismiss2us on 09-11-10 at 10:43 PM
i'm gonna change mine to Lane

Posted by michel on 09-12-10 at 02:26 AM
Thank you for the news. I hope Bob feels better soon. I'll take your Big Brother as my favorite player in this game. He's given us more fun than any of the hamster.

Free pass = Hayden wins.

Posted by krismiss2us on 09-12-10 at 11:09 AM
very true. awesome game. maybe you'll feel well enough to do one in surviver????

Posted by tribephyl on 09-12-10 at 01:25 PM

Wow! So glad to hear you will be on the mend, my friend. After inhaling all that bleach you should be cleaner than a whistle.
No probs about the game, life and health are much more important. Take care of you.

Posted by VisionQuest on 09-13-10 at 06:35 AM
Wishing Bob a speedy recovery so he can be in the comfort of his own home to watch the finale.

"The Puppet Says:"
Posted by suzzee on 09-13-10 at 08:16 AM

Bleach fumes? Dude. Hope you're feeling better ARW waves at PekinAngel. You're the man, get better soon!!

Oh, since my buddy Ragan was kicked off the island I'll go with Hayden as my my favorite.

Go team Bob!

Always listen to the puppet

Posted by DearAbby on 09-13-10 at 05:45 PM
Hope you're feeling better now, ARW.

Posted by Rebel Crown on 09-14-10 at 02:27 AM
Some people will do anything to get out of watching the rest of this BB season. Well, I guess I don't blame you!

Hope you're feeling better. And I'll keep my favorite the same: Hayden.

Posted by kircon on 09-15-10 at 12:51 PM
If there is no penalty, I will change my favorite to Hayden.

Thanks PekinAngel and ARW. I'm glad you are on the mend.