URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID33
Thread Number: 156
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Changing my Username"

Posted by DanielG on 12-25-03 at 02:16 AM
I'm b-a-a-a-a-ck! Hiya Sleeeve. Have thought about what you said about changing my Username. Makes sense, but I'd thought I'd make one last plea. If I still can't do it, that's okay.
I'd put DanielG in as my Username cuz I wanted to add something fast, and thought, "Oh well, I can change it later." I was also unsure how much I was going to use these boards. I hadn't lurked long enough to know that I enjoy the people here, and how much I wanted to join in the fun.
I would like to change it to Sagebrush Dan. I feel that's more of who I am. I spent my early childhood in the high desert area of Eastern Oregon (thousands of square miles of endless sagebrush), and used to play in the sagebrush as the odor filled the air. I used to crush the leaves in my hands, and take deep whiffs of that wonderful smell. I no longer live near sagebrush country, but when I go to visit, the first thing I do when I see some sagebrush is to stop the car, jump out, and get ahold of some sagebrush leaves and take a deep whiff. It brings back all those great memories, helps restore my inner child, and gives me such a feeling of inner peace and contentment.
Anyway, that's the reason I'd like to change it. No great emergency or anything. Just sentimental reasons.
Thanks, Dan

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Changing my Username"
Posted by sleeeve on 12-27-03 at 00:38 AM
You need to e-mail your request to the webmaster (survivorblows@survivorblows.com). He will determine whether or not to allow you to register another username. Thanks.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...