URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 156
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Questions, Rantings, and Props. (all purpose thresd)"

Posted by VampKira on 10-08-01 at 10:13 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-08-01 AT 10:25 PM (EST)

Dear clown.. first things first... *SMACK!* I have to say that you NEVER cease to amaze me. There's alot I have to say, so hold off on goin' up on that roof and gimmie a second here... *grin*

How come you were so quick to believe Andrea when she told you and Ralph that she knew what you had been planning, when later while you and Andrea were talking, and you told her that you had talked to Melissa way back before then, and Andrea said something to the effect of, "Oh, I didn't know that, you didn't tell me that". Why didn't you and Ralph just say you didn't know what she was talking about? And did you ever find out who told her.. if anyone?

And WTF is up with everyone being so pissed at you?? I mean, didn't Melissa break her promise to you by telling Darin that she was done with the alliance? She broke the pact first in my opinion. I'm not saying that I think she was wrong.( she's playing the game..) I am just saying that she is no less guilty than anyone else. You sitting alone at lunch pissed me off to no end. LOL. I was most surprised at Ralph. Shame, shame! *I* would have sat with you. ( You could have thrown pies at them, while I choked them with balloon animals! )

And Andrea?? A frikkin' blonde Jerri if you ask me.. I don't know how she lasted as long as she did. Kel's description of Jerri fits Andrea as well. Fingernails on a chalkboard. *shivers*

OK.. I HAVE to say this...Toni a personal trainer? ROTFLMMFAO! Oh I am sure that she hung from the bar longer than the editing showed, but geeeeeeze, she looked like she was giving birth or something! And she had NO room to get in your face after Adrian carried her bleepin' ass on his shoulders, and she didn't even save him. Talk about deception!!!!!! Pot?? Don't diss kettle, Mmmmmm'kay? *smack* And geeze, the tear thing..(hey BUG.. OMG.. her eyes are flopping out all over the place!!)

Finally... you GO clown! I think you have made this show worth watching. You ARE playing the game the best, and you are the most sincere person on that boat in my eyes, not to mention the most intelligent... obviously! And you're killin' me with that smile Oh!!! And thanks for the new sig line.. *wink*

Go Clown.. Go Clown.. Go Clown...

W.L.S.F.C.

"Oops..." Michael - Love Cruise

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Questions, Rantings, and Props. (all purpose thresd)"
Posted by true on 10-09-01 at 00:16 AM
OMG! <click>

I haven't seen the whole show yet, but you nailed it Vampy!

I couldn't believe the way the idiots on that boat were treating Michael, I mean, come on people! Their guilt was written all over them, and to blame it all on Mike was crazy.

The best thing I learned was that Anthony has NO jury votes! And the rest of the losers, on loser island, won't believe a word that beeatch Andrea has to say!

Ralph and Melissa- shame on you, for turning on the clown, like you had nothing to do with anything, geeze.

Toni has got to be the biggest FAKE I have ever seen. She is the NicHole of the boat. Crying as she stabs everyone in the back, puhleeeze...that is gonna bite her right in the butt!

GO MICHAEL AND JEANETTE!! Woo Freakin HOO!

true

Posted by Monkeyboy on 10-09-01 at 00:54 AM
1st: Why was there no vote tonight and why was there a "switch card" instead??? We was robbed!!!

2nd: Why were all the chicks so ticked off at Mike? They need to realize it's a game and if Mike preferred Jeannete's company over Andreas, that was his decision. What was he supposed to tell Andrea? "I don't like you and I'm trying to figure out how to get you out of here"? Saying he's a liar isn't very realitic in a game like this.

3rd: That might have looked crappy for Ralph not to eat lunch with him, but I'm sure Mike would understand the need for Ralph to keep his distance from him at that moment. It was probably a good strategy for the both of them.

4th: I actually think Toni is sincere with her tears. She seems like a really emotional person and has both uncontrollable anger and tears. Gotta love those angry bug eyes!

Posted by supershirll on 10-09-01 at 01:08 AM
Truth time - I never really liked or disliked Mike; I was impartial. But now I am rooting for Michael! He had no choice but to lie to Andrea. He couldn't tell her he didn't want her in the alliance. Toni is the backstabber for telling Andrea about the alliance (I still wonder what the guys were thinking when they told Toni about the alliance). Toni needs to go down!! Anthony needs to go down!! Then whomever wins, I'll be happy.

Posted by Ioway on 10-09-01 at 01:37 AM
Wow.. things are getting ugly. A few observations...

I mean it must have been pretty obvious that Toni told Andrea all about things. Toni is such an idiot. C'mon, only one couple is going to win. Both Ralph and Mike know/hope that it will be one or the other, and that up to that point the alliance should be held strong, until those last two are left and then may the best man win. Toni is an idiot. You don't screw up the Melissa-Mike alliance for "your girl" because the bottom line is only Toni OR Andrea can win.

Don't these guys learn anything from Reality shows? Rule 1, be yourself and keep your dignity, for if you lose (which the odds are against you) at least people will remember you as a good guy and maybe you can keep a few friends. Rule 2, if you have a loyal alliance NO MATTER WHAT be loyal to your partner.

I kinda liked Toni way back in the beginning. Toni was so phoney running down that plank to Jeanette and then (sob) offering her half. Sure. And then she launches on Mike after she screws over Adrian. Toni is a big ass. Some trainer, can't even hang on as long as Melissa. Grant her wish and vote her to Loser Island. Freakazoid.

Anthony is a real barfhead. I cracked up when I saw his stupid face spying on Jeanette and Mike. She shoulda threw her shoe at him and knocked his butt into the water.

And hey, was that GREG or who with that mohawk haircut on Loser Island?

I felt for Mike though. He was always faithful to Melissa. It was Toni who dragged in Andrea. And then Mike got stuck in a situation, just trying to keep alive while he figured out how to get rid of Andrea and keep Melissa in the Chi-Four without tipping his hand too soon. Oh well, even the best lose one once in a while.

Personally although I like Mike, I hope Darin and Melissa win. Darin is a cooler person than I thought, and Melissa is trying to find her way back to honesty. I also hope Mike and Melissa are friends for a long time. The next show I want them to dump Toni and Anthony.

All I know is that that game looks like a real bummer.

Posted by AresMars on 10-09-01 at 10:24 AM
Agree 100% Vamp. Shakes should have played dumb when Raggedy Andy wanted in the alliance. Shakes was betrayed by his own alliance. First Up-Chuck brought Toni-Baloney in when he wanted Leasta as the fourth and then Baloney brought Raggedy Andy in.

PS. You slayed me with that Oops.... classic

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Posted by Jizzy on 10-11-01 at 09:32 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-01 AT 09:35 AM (EST)

DAMN SKIPPY!! What Kira said!!!

It pisses me off that they ALL jumped Mike's ass for having a plan. They were all guilty of the same thing...and seemed to use Mike as the fall guy.

He he he....looks to me like the tables are turned on the evil backstabbers though. Mike played it perfect by bringing back Jeanette, and I cant believe I am saying this...but I think he may actually end up winning this damn thing afterall!

Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately, it kills all it's pupils...

Posted by Goldielocks on 10-11-01 at 10:26 AM
I just had to add my agreement to your thread, VampKira. I happen to like Shakes. I just hope that the losers realize that Toni is bending the truth to benefit her. She isn't totally lying to the others, she just isn't telling the whole truth. And Mike didn't deserve to take the heat for the whole Chi-town thing. Why is everyone scared to tell Toni that she is out of control? Are they afraid that then they won't be able to eat at the "cool table"? Shakes, I know how you feel about compliments, but you showed real poise during the confrontation and just to let you know, I wouldn't have let you sit alone in the cafeteria (oops, slipped back into that whole high-school thing).

And just for info. purposes, I didn't register until about 5-6 weeks ago, but I have been lurking since January or so (I know, just a loser who was not only too chicken to post, but even to register). Just wanted to make sure that I didn't get lumped with the other "one-post wonders".

"Hi Goldielocks"
Posted by dangerkitty on 10-11-01 at 10:57 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-01 AT 10:59 AM (EST)

No worries, Goldielocks, I recognize you from being around for a while! Anyway, you have a sense of humor and a screen name with some personality, so it's easy to see that you don't fall into that other category. Nice to see you posting.

dangerkitty
Goddess of Words

edited to change a repetitive word that I repeated

"RE: Hi Goldielocks"
Posted by VampKira on 10-11-01 at 11:29 AM
*high fives DK*

"I really don't mind, what happens now and then...as long as you'll be my friend at the end..." - Three Doors Down

"RE: Hi Goldielocks"
Posted by MakeItStop on 10-11-01 at 06:27 PM
DK - edited to change a repetitive word that I repeated

Hmmm, something sounds a bit redundant about that.

Posted by Tinkerbell on 10-11-01 at 08:27 PM
Nice to see you again Goldielocks! Where did you go? Didn't you like us in Off Topic?? Awww...I'm just kidding!

It is GREAT to see you again...get over your fears and become a DAW like the rest of us

Posted by ItzLisa on 10-11-01 at 11:53 AM
*Eyes filling up with tears, pointing at the Love Cruise dining area...*

My clown!!! Heeeey!!! (*sniffle!*) That's MY clown they made eat by himself! (*SOB!*) I love that clown! Those people suck.... (*eeeep! sniffle!)

Posted by VampKira on 10-11-01 at 12:52 PM
"ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I have the ice cream..... you didn't get none...you didn't get none... you can't afford it.. you can't afford it.. cuz you are on the welfare.. you can't afford it.. you can't afford it.. you can't afford it.

*Gets down on her knees and screams... "EDDIE!!!"

(loves her Itz La La)

"I really don't mind, what happens now and then...as long as you'll be my friend at the end..." - Three Doors Down

Posted by ItzLisa on 10-12-01 at 06:06 AM
"Dooooo Dooooo..... gonna put in oooon yoooooou...."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! DON'T PUT THE DOO DOO ON ME!!! DON'T PUT THE DOO DOO ON ME!!!"
"Dead biiirrrd.... gonna put it ooooon yoooouuu..."

"Stop playin' with them....girls..."

(LOVES that Vamp La La!!! Come on, let's go to the S3 boards and bash them a bit, eh??? HEEEEEEE!)

Posted by true on 10-11-01 at 02:07 PM
OK...I have a Ranting, so here goes...

I am gonna be extremely pissed, if any couple other than Michael/Jeanette or Melissa/Darin, win this stupid game show. ( I really want Mike to win, and think he deserves to win, but that is not my point. )

It seems to me, that the rules to this "game" have been made up as they go along, and that SUCKS! How are players expected to play, if the rules aren't made clear from the beginning? It's like the producers didn't like who actually earned a spot in the finals, so they decided to add another couple, and basically guarantee that they would win!

If a third couple (from LOSER Island) is let back into the finals, (which looks exactly like what will happen) and wins this game, it will be a total rip-off to both the contestants and the viewers. It gives a clear advantage to the "losers", who were given time and access to influence the "jury" that picks the winner!

If this is how it's going to go, the viewers and players should have seen a lot more of what went on at Loser Island. Many things about this game, have made no sense, to anyone that wasn't there.

And another thing, how lame was it, that Anthony and Tomika were eliminated without a vote! I hate Anthony as much as the next person, but that juice game was a stupid way to lose. I would have much rather seen the look on his face, when he got voted out!

Hopefully, I am completely wrong about how this show is going to end, but at this point, I don't think so.

true

Posted by VampKira on 10-11-01 at 02:15 PM
*Agrees with True*

* "Cuz I will be your freak until the day until the dawn............We can... (woo woo) all through the night, till the early morn........"*

Posted by Jizzy on 10-11-01 at 02:39 PM
*agrees with True, as well*

**com' on and i will take u around the hood on a gangstaleee....cuz we can (woo woo) any time or day, it's all good for me.**

Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately, it kills all it's pupils...

Posted by realityjunkie on 10-11-01 at 02:42 PM
True what you said is absolutely "true"! I totally agree. If the third couple wins, then this show has been a complete waste of my viewing time

"general thoughts"
Posted by deebo on 10-13-01 at 02:22 PM
I think mike played a very good game. He made it much, much farther than I ever thought he would. But, he fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous of which is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia." Only slightly less well known is "In a game based on alliances, never form an alliance based on geographical proximity."

Mike tried to stay true to the Chi-town theme, which included Melissa and Toni. BZZZZ.. wrong move. Toni and Andrea were obviously a tightly bonded pair. Involving Toni w/o andrea doomed his alliance from the start. Toni runs and tells andrea, andrea invited herself to the alliance; Melissa feels like Mike betrayed her; the Nile dries up and monkeys grow wings and start flying... Mike, ralph, toni and andrea had a real, real good chance of pulling it off.

Then comes that juice game. WTF? The whole game is about lying and bonding and scheming, so it is fitting that it should come down to 3 couples, and then a careful alliance would have a chance. As it should be. Instead... it came down to a squeeze off? Come on!