URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1556
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Lorena, I hear Hollywood calling for you!!!"

Posted by mistyrose52 on 11-19-07 at 09:04 AM
They are looking for a new Scarlet O'Hara for the remake of 'Gone with the Wind'!! And we all know that you will definitely be the VERY BEST after that show last night!

(Gets down on her hands and knees): God as my witness, I will NEVER go hungry again! Oops-sorry, it was 'I'm sorrrrrry, honey, I JUST CAN'T GET ANY MILLLLLLLLLLLLLK from this caaaaameeellllll!!!!'.

And the award goes to-------------YOU GOT IT!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Lorena, I hear Hollywood calling for you!!!"
Posted by Sunny_Bunny on 11-19-07 at 09:40 AM
ROTFLMAO Lorena!

Although, I think she'd make a better Prissy: "Lawzy, we got to have a farmer! I don't know nothin' 'bout milkin' camels!

"Really"
Posted by moonbaby on 11-19-07 at 12:20 PM
Oh. The. Drama.

Doesn't seem to take much to incite hysterics there. How little sleep did these teams get? That seems like the only explanation for it-unless she acts this way all the time

"RE: Really"
Posted by mattben on 11-19-07 at 01:44 PM
I'd say they have plenty of time to sleep on the planes. Don't know what the Kid and Grandpa were complaining about. They had an overnighter waiting for the train, anyway.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 11-20-07 at 11:19 AM
Some people can't sleep on planes. Or in moving trains/cars/etc. Nicolas and Donald may just be like that. My wife and I had a red-eye coming back from our honeymoon in Honolulu and couldn't get a wink of sleep (though I'm not sure if that was because of the plane or because we were still on Hawaiian time and our plane landed five time zones ahead.)

As for the waits to get onto trains and things, I don't know what teams do. I'm sure some get hotels, but those are expensive. That and I don't know how long they really get to sleep for. Give it about a week of going on even a couple of hours less sleep than one's accustomed to, and it starts to get rough. Throw in the occasional all-nighter and you start seeing things and drifting off into dreamworld at inappropriate times. I've been there, and I'm guessing we all have.

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 11-20-07 at 11:15 PM
Some people can't sleep on planes.

*raises hand*

My wife and I had a red-eye coming back from our honeymoon in Honolulu and couldn't get a wink of sleep (though I'm not sure if that was because of the plane or because we were still on Hawaiian time and our plane landed five time zones ahead.)

*raises hand again*

Lack of sleep, and my reactions thereafter, are the main reasons why you'll never see me on TAR.

Posted by Seana on 11-19-07 at 04:32 PM
Good grief, wasn't that awful? Sometimes you wonder if the contestants ever actually *watch* a previous season of TAR. There are going to be frustrating tasks. If you have a tendency to collapse under pressure, don't go on a reality show where you have to compete against other people and the clock and the weather and local livestock.

Mind you, like moonbaby said, it doesn't seem to take much for her to jump straight to the histrionics.

But it *was* kinda funny.

Posted by FishWoman on 11-19-07 at 05:31 PM
Only if by "awful," you actually mean "giggle-inducing."

Initially, I *was* feeling bad for her, as she seemed sort of afraid of the camel. But the more she squeaked and shrieked? The funnier it became.

makin' plates for 8 1/3 to 12

Posted by Karchita on 11-20-07 at 01:17 AM
I think Scarlett is much more competent than that. Lorena's little spectacle was embarrassing. Nobody normal gets that frustrated.

Posted by dabo on 11-20-07 at 10:40 AM
Never go in against a Dramadary when death is on the line!