URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1554
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB12 PTTE: WK 7 & 8 Entry & Results "

Posted by kircon on 08-21-10 at 01:16 PM
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother PTTE!!

BIG BROTHER 12 PTTE

What's a PTTE you ask? Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

Okay... here's the goal:
To start the contest you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the whole season. Starting with the next HG (#7) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).

This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do. There will be a bonus for keeping your original list.

The sixth person to be evicted was:

Kathy Hillis

Read what RTVW had to say about it here

Now on to the game:

Place – Name – Score on current list
Upward movement ^
In case of ties, I alphabetize.

Congratulations HauntedOne! You continue to hold the sole lead.

1 HauntedOne – 4

2. michel – 8

^3. AvidRealityWatcher – 12
^3. DearAbby – 12
3. suzzee – 12

6. kircon – 16

7. mrc – 18

8. tribephyl – 24

9. FlowerChild – 27

10. PirateNameGenerator – 30

Scoring:

1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.

2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.

For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 12 points. (13 – 1 = 12) If Joe is evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (13 – 13 = 0)

3) You will be given +4 points every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4, so change it often if you think it will help you out.

DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.

4) If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.
You will start the game with 40 points this week.

5) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each evection episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can.

6) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.

PRE-SEASON BONUS:

I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.
Keep your list for:
1 – 3 weeks = -1 point
4 – 6 weeks = -1 point
7 – 9 weeks = -2 points
10-Final week = -2 points
If you keep your original list all the way through, you will have 6 points subtracted from your score.

Week 6
I will subtract 1 point this week.

Free Edits

These are the players with remaining free edits:

HauntedOne
DearAbby
suzzee - 2
mrc
Sir tribephyl - 2

Post your list starting with the next HG (#7) to be eliminated
and ending with the winner (#1).

* Good Luck and have fun!!

* Be back here by Thursday, 7:59 pm EDT, August 26, to make your picks.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB12 PTTE: WK 7 & 8 Entry & Results "
Posted by suzzee on 08-26-10 at 11:56 AM
Using a list change kircon

7 Matt
6 Brendan
5 Enzo
4 Hayden
3 Lane
2 Ragan
1 Brit

besides:

Like a train wreck I must watch

Posted by michel on 08-26-10 at 01:58 PM
I need another change!

7- Matt (next out)
6- Ragan
5- Brendon
4- Britney
3- Hayden
2- Lane
1- Enzo (winner)

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!
Thanks Tribe!

Posted by AvidRealityWatcher on 08-26-10 at 02:33 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-10 AT 02:58 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-26-10 AT 02:38 PM (EST)

Going Home 1st:
7: Matt
6: Ragan
5: Britney
4: Enzo
3: Hayden
2: Brendon

Winner of the Game:
1: Lane

As for the Mother In law story, My mother in law doesnt care too much for me. She doesnt care too much about anyone, so when she gets and evil streak about her, she acts upon it.

One Christmas we had the family over for dinner. She of course was there. She had incredibly bad gas this particular day. So being that she needed a target, she decided that everytime she needed to release the pressure, she would walk over to me, sit on my lap and blow one off.

That is until I went upstairs to my daughters room, retrieved a squirt gun, filled it with stale colongne and waited for the next release. When I say stale, I mean I had 3 different kinds of colonge that wasnt used for at least a decade.

She sat on my lap and I grabbed my gun and squirted her in the seat of her pants 3 really good shots and she became p/o'ed at me. I cant imagine why. With the amount of gross cologne she had to smell all the way home, (an hours trip), I of course I felt it was a punishment that fit the crime. She found not humor in it, but learned a valuable lesson in Smell.

ARW

Posted by michel on 08-26-10 at 04:46 PM
LOL! But I sure hope dinner was over when you got her...

"SNORT!!!"
Posted by suzzee on 08-27-10 at 09:56 AM
Best.Story.Ever. Made me spray coffee

Too funny! Sat on you LAP? omg gross, she deserved a shot of something worse then cologne, good job on using restraint.

A Tribe masterpiece

Posted by DearAbby on 08-26-10 at 04:26 PM
*sigh* Guess I'll use my last free edit this week.

Gone:
Annie
Monet
Andrew
Kristen
Rachel
Kathy

Next:
Matt
Brendon
Ragan
Britney
Enzo
Lane
Hayden ~ winner

"BB12 PTTE: WK 8 Results "
Posted by kircon on 08-30-10 at 05:24 PM
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother PTTE!!

BIG BROTHER 12 PTTE

What's a PTTE you ask? Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

Okay... here's the goal:
To start the contest you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the whole season. Starting with the next HG (#5) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).

This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do. There will be a bonus for keeping your original list.

The seventh person evicted was:

Matt Hoffman

The self described intelligent, creative, sweet-talker talked himself into the jury house.

Read what RTVW had to say about Matt & Brendon here

Now on to the game:

Upward movement ^

There is a huge tie for 2nd place.

1 HauntedOne – 8

^2. AvidRealityWatcher – 12
^2. DearAbby – 12
^2. michel – 12
^2. suzzee – 12

6. kircon – 16

7. mrc – 20
^7. FlowerChild – 29
^7. tribephyl – 29

10. PirateNameGenerator – 35

The eight person evicted was Brendon Villegas

Do you remember how he described himself: Fun, driven, & intelligible.
I guess the reason he was evicted was because he was so intelligible.

Now on to the game:

Upward movement ^

1 HauntedOne – 9

2. DearAbby – 12
2. suzzee – 12

4. michel – 13

5. AvidRealityWatcher – 16

6. kircon – 18 (Includes PSB -1)

7. mrc – 22

8. FlowerChild – 35 (Includes PSB -1)
^8. PirateNameGenerator – 35 (Includes PSB -1)
^8. tribephyl – 35 (Includes PSB -1)

Scoring:

1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.

2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.

For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 12 points. (13 – 1 = 12) If Joe is evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (13 – 13 = 0)

3) You will be given +4 points every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4, so change it often if you think it will help you out.

DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.

4) If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.
You will start the game with 48 points this week.

5) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each evection episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can.

6) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.

PRE-SEASON BONUS:

I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.
Keep your list for:
1 – 3 weeks = -1 point
4 – 6 weeks = -1 point

7 – 9 weeks = -2 points
10-Final week = -2 points
If you keep your original list all the way through, you will have 6 points subtracted from your score.

Week 8

Free Edits

These are the players with remaining free edits:

HauntedOne
suzzee
mrc
Sir tribephyl - 2

Post your list starting with the next HG (#5) to be eliminated
and ending with the winner (#1).

*ARW, I loved your story so much I gave you a free edit even tho you were late.

* Good Luck and have fun!!

* Be back here by Thursday, 7:59 pm EDT, September 2, to make your picks.

"RE: BB12 PTTE: WK 8 Results "
Posted by HauntedOne on 09-01-10 at 11:09 PM
I guess I'll use that last free edit.

Ragan
Enzo
Haydon
Lane
Britney = winner