URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 155
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"next week 2 versus 3?"

Posted by gnosis92 on 11-27-04 at 11:19 PM
doesn't seem all that fair! perhaps
1- kelly should sit out or
2- bring in a third person, like kwame or bill rancic
3- divide revenue per person

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: next week 2 versus 3?"
Posted by seahorse on 11-28-04 at 01:59 AM
I don't remember what they did last year but 3 vs. 2 is a big advantage.

Posted by Wolfcat on 11-28-04 at 09:35 AM
I think it was Troy and Kwame vs Bill, Nick and Amy.
Troy and Kwame were in the Boardroom.
I dont remember what the task was though

>I don't remember what they did
>last year but 3 vs.
>2 is a big advantage.
>
>
>

Posted by StarryLuna on 11-28-04 at 11:13 AM
No, last year was Bill, Kwame and Troy versus Nick and Amy. (Kwame and Troy had taken Bill from Nick, Amy, and Katrina the previous week during the Atlantic City task.) The task was to rent out one of Trump's sky high apartments for the highest amount. Troy went into slimy car salesman mode and tried dangling two people to get the higher price and almost wound up with nothing. In one of those strange "coincidences," Nick and Amy didn't have any bites until 10 minutes before the task ended. Nick and Amy ulitmately won and Bill, Kwame, and Troy headed to the boardroom where Kwame and Troy finally faced off and Troy was fired.

A JSlice of holiday spirit!

Posted by gnosis92 on 11-28-04 at 11:56 AM
it seems like this task, like the ice cream task, is which team makes the most profit (or revenue) selling candy.

seems to me that having 3 people is a huge advantage over 2.

- that and ivanna willing to sell sex literally.

looks really bad for mosaic. (which is now all-women, ironic, isn't it?)

Posted by ARnutz on 11-28-04 at 12:18 PM
seems to me that having 3 people is a huge advantage over 2.

Not necessarily - I think it depends on their plans for the "sale"... of course, I hope you are correct.

looks really bad for mosaic. (which is now all-women, ironic, isn't it?)

... and next week, if Ivana is fired, (which I would do for taking down her skirt) we could potentially have the 2 men left on Apex

A J Slice original (c)2004

Posted by banzai on 11-28-04 at 01:41 PM
It is an unfair task. Because for the next task, they have to make candies, pass the quality control department, and then wrap up the candy bars.
With 3 people especially 2 men, they can churn out more candies since they have more manpower.

For a fair task, M&M should give out 100 boxes free to each team. And then, whatever they make more on their own will be a good addition. And then, it's up to their marketing strategy.

How come they don't do wholesaling to the mom&pop stores?

Posted by kidflash212 on 11-28-04 at 10:08 PM
Are you being funny? They have to make the candy and wrap it?!?!?!? That's insane. I was under the impression they would just be selling the candy.

It is an unfair task though - last years task at this point had very little advantage for the team with three people but this year they could split up in three and sell more. This task is kinda lame for this point in the show, isn't it? How creative can they get in selling candy? Retailers will not buy at such a high cost when they usually get a bulk discount so they will be left with selling individual bars. Are they going to to try the tired Charity scam again?

Posted by okaychatt on 11-28-04 at 11:34 PM
<doesn't seem all that fair!

You're right, but who ever claimed that a real business is concerned with making sure all companies start from the same point?

Given these peeps' record of infighting and disastrous ideas, it might be an advantage to their having only two on the team. Perhaps teamwork will thrive with only two on the task.

I'll enjoy watching them duke it out for Final Four this week.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.