URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID18
Thread Number: 155
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SnoopySucks' new ad?"

Posted by RudyRules on 08-11-01 at 09:36 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-01 AT 09:37 PM (EST)

I found this buried on the lot next to where she buries chicken and bunny bones. Needless to say I was shocked.
It's a bit crude but it appears to be a concept for a new ad campaign. Who is behind this, why wasn't I consulted? Is my trusted canine planning things behind my back?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: SnoopySucks' new ad?"
Posted by janisella on 08-11-01 at 10:20 PM
RR, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but your precious pup has big plans. She really does plan to somehow win Blowsvivor and do all kinds of endorsements. Some intern at the cereal company must have messed up and sent the ad to Snoopysucks on the set instead of to her private post office box. My source tells me that there is some rule in the thousand-plus page small-font contract/rule agreement you all signed about substitutions being made for players who commit "moral turpitude" and Snoopysucks plans to set up one of the contestants so she can take their place.

Logic tells me it might be OFG, in revenge for her stunt in Ep. 9 when she found Snoopysucks but kept it quiet until a more opportune time to "find" her, but it might also be one of the cats because SS believes they're trying to take over the world.

I do think she plans to take you along with her into the final 2 if possible; after all she owes the fact that she's even in the game to you. However, money is a powerful drug. You might want to watch your back.

Posted by RudyRules on 08-11-01 at 10:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-01 AT 10:35 PM (EST)

Janisella, OMG, How could I have been so naive!
Thanks for the heads up. I've been wondering about her, she's been acting strangely for awhile now.
That WoodstockSucks character who recently showed up musta put some ideas in her head. Well rest assured I'll be watching carefully from now on. I'll play along with her little ploy for now, not let her know I'm on to her. When we reach the final two, if you are indeed correct, I'm sure I'll win, after all, would the others REALLY vote for an animal, especially someone as lovable as this old codger???

"I don't want the zucchini, I want my husband, I want my husband's zucchini." - Nicole BB2

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 08-11-01 at 11:01 PM
I saved her from the clown and now she plans to replace me Figures.

Only part of my rescue stunt was to get undeserved gratitude; the rest was to... well, I forget, but I'm pretty sure I had some smidgin of a good motive.

I never expected people to like me for the way I played this game. I knew going in I'd get called names, get forced to make hard choices. I just never dreamed I'd be less popular than a luxury item.

Anyone notice how BB2 copied us recently? They put a pig in the house and sure enough, some people thought she deserved to win more than any of the contestants. Sue 'em Probe!

(RudyRules, every time you post you make this game fun again and you too janisella)

"Ophelia the pig"
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 08-12-01 at 01:40 AM
Yes, OFG, I did think that the good people at Endemol might have been reading BV when Ophelia made her appearance on BB2. I know Burnit favors the hard line (he sued "Boot Camp" for copying), but my personal feeling is that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Of course, you never know what instructions I might get from above in a future episode.

Besides, even though Ophelia was 100% swine, she seemed like less of a pig than "Toothbrush Shannon" did.

Posted by janisella on 08-12-01 at 06:27 PM
>I saved her from the clown and now she plans to replace me >Figures.

OFG, I think it was the clown who showed Snoopysucks the fine print in the contract and put the whole idea into her head. How else would she have seen it? It might be possible to save yourself if you keep your nose clean. I'm not sure what "moral turpitude" entails, but so far nobody's been disqualified for sex, drugs or rock 'n' roll. Setting someone up might be a much more difficult task than SS anticipates.

At this point you should all be watching your backs around everyone, animals included. Nobody is to be trusted (but you know that anyway).

Posted by George Tirebiter on 08-12-01 at 07:37 PM
Poor RudyRules. . . victim of someone's pathetic scheming? or trying to be a bit too clever? . . .

I would blame IceCat for planting this, except that it has no moving parts. Perhaps it was sleeeve's (or Surv's?) parting shot, designed to unnerve you and screw up whatever focus you think you've had. . .

But really--WHEATIES?! What kind of sense does THAT make?!!! And the grainy quality--obviously thrown together under primitive conditions. Much more convincing is this little goodie, which I ran across at the PetsMart site (or something like it):

This makes a lot more sense, especially considering the rumors from weeks past that you wind up reprising the Hamm's beer bear role, then landing a more profitable gig WITH SNOOPYSUCKS, emceeing the Pedigree Championship dog show circuit on Animal Planet.

Or are you just playing cagey so you don't screw up that deal?

GT

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 08-12-01 at 08:03 PM
ROFLMAO in appreciation of GT's graphic and verbal output today!

Posted by janisella on 08-12-01 at 08:46 PM
>But really--WHEATIES?! What kind of sense
>does THAT make?!!!

I don't know. Anything is possible. I heard that one of the shoe companies is in negotiations with a beagle (how ridiculous is that - Air Bud was one thing, but what can a beagle do that would require shoes?). A guy in the mail room at the shoe company reported that the beagle was represented by an attorney wearing shoes larger than anything they make. Very interesting.

There's also a rumor flying around that a strange looking yellow bird may be endorsing a highly caffeinated soft drink in the near future. It sounds to me like even animals want their 15 minutes.

Posted by RudyRules on 08-12-01 at 08:53 PM
GT, SSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!
Don't put MISTAKEN ideas in people's heads.

"I have no deal, I have no deal, I have no deal!"

This upsets me deeply, My "sweet" little dog" is either scheming behind my back BIG TIME or else, as you surmise, someone is trying to make me lose focus. <silently muses about the possibilty of GT's involvement in all of this>
Either way, I'll be on my toes, rest assured.
I've had training to handle far more difficult situations than this one; Those responsible will rue the day they tried to mess with this old codger.

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to put their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

Posted by George Tirebiter on 08-12-01 at 09:02 PM
>GT, SSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!

>"I have no deal, I have no deal, I have no deal!"

ROFLMAO, RudyRules!!

As for me, I'm just a simple BasherBabe--I don't know that I could muster up such a devious plot against you (especially since we lucked into another stash on the Western lot!) All I know is what I see--and that dog food ad was impossible to miss!

GT

Posted by dabo on 08-12-01 at 09:23 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-01 AT 09:24 PM (EST)

Madison Avenue is evil, RudyRules, eeeevil I tell ya! Next thing you know they'll want SnoopySucks starring in her own series but playing a boy! It'll all go to her head if you don't keep her well grounded in reality, Madison Avenue is EEEvil!!!

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")