URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1548
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jennifer & Nathans interview, gave away winners?"

Posted by dsrtgrl28 on 01-15-08 at 03:27 PM
In their interview, they were asked who they wanted to win and who they didn't:

Reality TV World: Which team did you want to see win the $1 million prize? Anybody you didn't want to see win?

Nathan: After Jen and I got out... Our obvious competition -- for Jen and I -- was TK and Rachel. For some reason, we didn't want a team like us to win. Someone who was young and... You know, Don and are older. They're the first older men to get that far in the race, so we really wanted to see them win.
Jen: Yeah, we were really pushing for them to win.

They both use past tense words such as they WANTED to see the older men win and how they WERE pushing for them. They also state that TK and Rachel are their obvious competition and they didn't want them to win because the teams were alike...to me, this indicates that TK and Rachel may be the winners of the race!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jennifer & Nathans interview, gave away winners?"
Posted by dabo on 01-18-08 at 00:46 AM
Bumping this for everyone to consider.

Posted by Sunny_Bunny on 01-20-08 at 07:51 PM
No speculation here, but I do have to wonder about the "team like us" remark.

The only thing these two teams have in common are that they are male and female.

Posted by warp_core breach on 01-21-08 at 09:05 AM
When I read their answer to that question, I thought "That's it, they just let us know who won the race." These two didn't have the intelligence to structure their answer in a way as to keep the winners a secret as the other eliminated teams did.

Siggie courtesy of Seana