URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1542
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Did anyone see the ghostish face on Julie's dress before Lane voted?"

Posted by rickheimuli on 08-06-10 at 01:59 AM
Weird. Watching on delay, paused DVR right before Lane was voted off (about the 39 minute mark) as BB returns from commercial. There was clearly a face superimposed on her brown dress. My wife noticed it and pointed it out to me. I noticed it as well and said "Oh word?". I pushed play to see if it would stay, and it disappeared immediately thereafter. Rewinding and watching again reveals nothing. Rewinding and watching in slow motion on the DVR reveals nothing. Rewinding and pausing reveals nothing.

I'm not sure what it looked like, I think it was a woman, I would say Mona Lisa if you waterboarded me.....but I pressed play too soon thereafter, assuming it would stay.

So I am the antithesis of a ghost whisperer. I am an agnostic that doesn't buy into conspiracy theories, ghosts, etc, any of that. Thought I would find someone else posting about this with a google machine search but nothing...

Hope I don't have a ghost locked in my comcast DVR!

Anyone else happen to see this? (or have it appear on DVR?)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Did anyone see the ghostish face on Julie's dress before Lane voted?"
Posted by vince3 on 08-06-10 at 02:51 AM
No, and Lane wasn't voted off...

Kristen was.

"Duplicate post deleted on spoilers"
Posted by IceCat on 08-06-10 at 04:17 AM
A duplicate of this post was removed from spoilers.

Please do not make the same post in multiple locations.

"RE: Did anyone see the ghostish face on Julie's dress before Lane voted?"
Posted by DearAbby on 08-06-10 at 06:17 PM
What you probably saw was a woman in the audience as BB came back from the commercial. The audience shot faded out as the shot of Julie faded in before Lane voted.