URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 1540
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Votes"

Posted by geekboy on 05-26-05 at 09:43 AM
I seem to recall in season 1 and 2, Ryan gave the % of votes that the winner got.

Did they do that in season 3? We know they ddin't this time.

I, for one, would like to konw how close it was.

geekboy

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Votes"
Posted by seahorse on 05-26-05 at 10:41 AM
I think they did say it was very close last season, I am not sure if they gave exact percentages.

It would seem to me that they should make the exact final vote known.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by volsfan on 05-26-05 at 10:46 AM
The way the system works it has to be close. As mentioned in the voting thread...the phone answering systems have to be able to answer the same amount of calls at the same rate. If peeps are calling the entire voting time the numbers HAVE to be close.

Posted by JOSHIDOL on 05-26-05 at 11:19 AM
Someone just told me that on a Fox news broadcast this morning they said only 200 votes separated them thats why they decided to give Bo a car too. 200 out of how many million?? Something once again to me is not right?? I still have to stop myself when we think Bo lost and remember Clay Aiken. They also said that Simon said he sees another Kelly Clarkson with Carrie, would someone wake Simon up from this dream he is in.

Posted by geekboy on 05-26-05 at 12:37 PM
If it was that close, that would be pretty amazing.

geekboy

Posted by JOSHIDOL on 05-26-05 at 01:16 PM
Not sure how reliable it is but they heard it on some news show. They had never given the runner up a car before. That is very close almost too close to call. I still say they should go to the 5 votes per phone system. why dod they keep resisting this idea?