URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID47
Thread Number: 154
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Random Thoughts on Last Night's "Journey""

Posted by ginger on 11-18-03 at 11:57 AM
1. I would like like a Volkswagen in the belt David bought Cat.
2. Petra got screwed. Not in a good way.
3. Linda would make a great mail-order bride.
4. I would rather be in Capri right now. Or Sardinia.
5. Paul Hogan and Notalex have one hell of a gig. In particular, Notalex says about two sentences per episode and presumably spends the rest of her time hanging out in Italy's nicer watering holes.
6. Expect David to cry us a river next week.

The mitzvah that is my signpic courtesy the genius that is our own JSlice. Such a nice girl! Now, have some more borscht.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Random Thoughts on Last Night's "Journey""
Posted by Ricky on 11-18-03 at 03:50 PM
>3.Linda would make a great mail-order bride.
>4.I would rather be in Capri right now. Or Sardinia.

I agree Linda would make a great mail-order bride. She seems so insecure and just wants someone to take care of little ole' her.

Also, I don't have $80 million but I'll join ya in Capri or Sardina. In Michigan it's raining right now and the forecast is rain turning to snow

Posted by ginger on 11-19-03 at 01:46 PM
You mean all that talk I've heard about Michigan being the Naples of the U.S. isn't true?

The mitzvah that is my signpic courtesy the genius that is our own JSlice. Such a nice girl! Now, have some more borscht.

Posted by Ricky on 11-19-03 at 05:36 PM
>You mean all that talk I've heard about Michigan being the
>Naples of the U.S. isn't true?

lol those rumors are just slightly exaggerated. Mich. is the ski captial of the US. No wait...that's probably either Colorado or Utah. Mich is the birth place of Madonna, Eminem, and Kid Rock. That we are proud of No wait...we're not proud of that...

Posted by Swami on 11-19-03 at 07:18 PM
1. I would like like a Volkswagen in the belt David bought Cat.
--This item was a chastity belt. I fear poor David can't keep up with the hot, hot German.

2. Petra got screwed. Not in a good way.
--Yeah, as soon as I saw the diamond bracelets instead of another kind of necklace I knew she wasn't going to get one. Some producer had a good laugh with that one. "Hey--I know something we could do! It would be, like, ironic! That's good for the ratings, right? Let's pass out bracelets and not give Petra one"
--I thought Petra got fondled, not screwed.

3. Linda would make a great mail-order bride.
--I knew I'd seen her somewhere before. Not that I would cruise the 'meet a hot foreign girl' websites just for laughs. No sir, not me.

4. I would rather be in Capri right now. Or Sardinia.
--Well, maybe... if I were a size 3 with lovely silicon enhancements.

5. Paul Hogan and Notalex have one hell of a gig. In particular, Notalex says about two sentences per episode and presumably spends the rest of her time hanging out in Italy's nicer watering holes.
--At least Paul has to wear stupid clothes now and then, like the toga and the English Sahib outfits. Notalex does too, but she is under the misapprehension that her stupid outfits are "fashion".

6. Expect David to cry us a river next week.
--Something happens to Hurricane?

IceCat is a Genius

"Hurricane"
Posted by Angelfood on 11-19-03 at 08:06 PM
>>6. Expect David to cry us a river next week.
>>--Something happens to Hurricane?

Yeah, does he get to keep his honey?

"I don't want to be evil now, I'm just saying the truth" - Olinda

Posted by Chrissy gal on 11-19-03 at 09:11 PM
>>Yeah, as soon as I saw the diamond bracelets instead of another kind of necklace I knew she wasn't going to get one.<<

I didn't even realize that until I read your post! Poor Petra, the girl who loves bracelets doesn't get the diamond one!

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr