URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1538
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Vote For Stabo!"

Posted by Estee on 07-30-10 at 04:54 AM
Who do you want to see as the new saboteur? (Two weeks, twenty thousand dollars, and at least a slight chance of having to leave the house immediately after.) Why would you want to see a saboteur at all after all the creativity demonstrated by the first incarnation of the twist? And why do you believe Grodner cares? Vote away -- just don't text it in: you can cast your ballot for free at CBS's website: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/americas_vote/

So who's RTVW backing? (More to the worrisome point, who's VFTW going after?)

Torn between Britney and Ragan. (Can't risk giving Kristen access to tools.)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Vote For Stabo!"
Posted by Aruba on 07-30-10 at 06:57 AM

>Why would you want to
>see a saboteur at all
>after all the creativity demonstrated
>by the first incarnation of
>the twist?

I totally agree. That being said, I am hoping Matt gets the most votes. Because he is thoroughly convinced the 500K check already has his name on it, why would he settle for 20K? Hopefully he would decline and this silly twist will finally get put to rest.

Otherwise I'm hoping Brendon gets the most votes. I'm sure the condition will remain the same that NO ONE else in the House can know. With Brendon forced to keep it a secret from Rachel, one can only imagine how the Skank will react when discovering that "America" stood between "her and her Man!"

Posted by LFJ on 07-30-10 at 09:50 AM
Brendan isn't dumb or cocky enough to do it. It would have to be Britney or Kristen.

Posted by michel on 07-30-10 at 01:12 PM
>Otherwise I'm hoping Brendon gets the
>most votes. I'm sure the
>condition will remain the same
>that NO ONE else in
>the House can know. With
>Brendon forced to keep it
>a secret from Rachel, one
>can only imagine how the
>Skank will react when discovering
>that "America" stood between "her
>and her Man!"

Good one!

I'm actually thinking that the 20K would be additional prize money, that the saboteur wouldn't have to exit the game afterwards and could still go for the 500K. With that in mind, I'd vote Matt just to see his saboteur smirk.

Posted by Aruba on 07-31-10 at 08:23 AM

>I'm actually thinking that the 20K
>would be additional prize money,
>that the saboteur wouldn't have
>to exit the game afterwards
>and could still go for
>the 500K. With that in
>mind, I'd vote Matt just
>to see his saboteur smirk.

I never assumed the Saboteur would be forced to leave the game after the two-week stint, but good call on the 20K being additional. Doing so would definitely enter greed into the equation. But I think ego will ultimately be the determining factor. Especially when it is enforced and reinforced that AMERICA chose YOU over everyone else in the House!

Two seasons ago Dan the Man was not thrilled with the prospect of being chosen as AP for a week...but in the end he agreed saying something to the effect, "If America thought enough to vote for ME, then who am I to turn it down."

When it comes down to America's Choice it's generally the most popular HG who wins and not so much which HG would do the best job. Two seasons ago Dan was the most popular and was AP for a week; last season Jeff was most popular and was given the Coup. I don't see this season being any different so you'll probably get you wish and MATT will be America's Choice.

Even though I'm still hoping Brendon for the reason stated in my prior post.

Posted by Estee on 07-31-10 at 08:34 AM
The '20k and a free trip to the front door' possibility came up because Annie wasn't eligible to win if she'd fulfilled the five weeks of her saboteur role -- and no one knew what would have happened after that time was up. Departure and automatic jury duty, stays in the house for no real reason -- we were never told, and it didn't exactly come up in the interviews. There weren't any interviews. (And you could argue that on a stay option, picking her out early and protecting her would be a fantastic move: who's better to take to F2 than someone who can't win by law?)

It's most likely a chance for an extra twenty thousand, nothing more. But the game is petty...

"*checks VFTW*"
Posted by Estee on 07-30-10 at 10:15 AM
While some of them are following the season (and calling it the worst ever), there's no official site pick for Stabo II: This Time It's Under Budget.

Posted by vince3 on 07-30-10 at 11:04 AM
I wanna see Rachel get the nod, just to see her head explode from her wanting to tell Brendon, and the rule saying that she couldn't.....

Posted by Belle Book on 07-31-10 at 12:06 PM
My vote's for Ragan. I think he has the best chance of doing stuff without getting in trouble.

Posted by Fishercat on 08-01-10 at 02:33 AM
Vote for Kathy. She'd have to do something except tell someone how great they are/how bad their enemy is and get off the couch. And she'd probably be booted.

Posted by michel on 08-02-10 at 09:49 AM
I like the idea that we'd be sabotaging her "game".